PDA

View Full Version : Supra Owners in Calgary?

Brysta
08-22-2004, 08:08 PM
Hey,

I just signed up for this forum, but i've been a member of SupraForums.com for years now. Just wondering where all the calgary supra owners are here. Mod lists are appreciated as well :)

I'll start with mine....

1989 Toyota Supra NA-T
- 90,000 kms on body, 500 kms on rebuilt engine.
- ROSS forged pistons, fully machined & balanced bottom end, ARP hardware & Clevite bearings throughout. 8.7:1 c/r
- HKS cast manifold & 40mm wastegate
- SP63 with .58 a/r hotside, 3'' exhaust all the way back
- 2JZ front feed intake manifold mated to 7M head.
- HKS 680/720 cc injectors, full fuel system upgrade
- AEM EMS stand alone ecu with speed density setup
- SPEC stage 3 X-pad clutch
- VOLK SF Challenge 18X9.0 front, 18X10.0 rear, Yokohama AVS Sport 265/35/18 front, 285/35/18 rear

Those are the "major" upgrades, not to forget the supporting cast of minor mods. Car is just in the tuning stage right now, at just over 1 Bar of boost (around 17psi right now). Hoping to end up at 25~ psi at over 500rwhp.

I'll let the pictures do the rest of the explaining...

http://www.bkriz.com/pictures/080504%20022s.jpg

http://www.bkriz.com/pictures/080504%20034s.jpg

http://www.bkriz.com/pictures/080504%20079s.jpg

http://www.bkriz.com/pictures/080504%20080s.jpg

http://www.bkriz.com/pictures/080504%20092s.jpg

Now...wheres is everyone's Supra? :)

BK

CelicaST-162
08-22-2004, 08:18 PM
Yo Bryce, nice car! Mine is a stock 1987 Toyota Supra Turbo, auto, hardtop. Fully Loaded but leather. TEMS, ABS. No Super Monitor though :(

Here's a shot of the engine bay, oh so fresh so clean, unmolested
:D

CelicaST-162
08-22-2004, 08:20 PM
Molested, sorry for the shit pics

CelicaST-162
08-22-2004, 08:21 PM
mmm turbo!

dj_honda
08-22-2004, 10:14 PM
nice wheels on the red one!
did you do the engine work yourself or did you get it done?
if you got it done i am guessing rcts?

Brysta
08-22-2004, 10:36 PM
All work done by myself & friends...

No help from Reg on this one.

phat97yukon
08-22-2004, 11:17 PM
:drool: One of these days mine will be all bling blinged out, time is money... gotta pay to play... :thumbsup:

dkny_stylez
08-22-2004, 11:38 PM
damn dude, thats a wikkid ride

jdmakkord
08-22-2004, 11:47 PM
Huge props on a nice mk3, I miss my old one right now.... Did you buy that turbo from Ven by chance?

CelicaST-162
08-23-2004, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by jdmakkord
Huge props on a nice mk3, I miss my old one right now.... Did you buy that turbo from Ven by chance?

What year MKIII did you have? Did you do any mods?

jdmakkord
08-23-2004, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by CelicaST-162

What year MKIII did you have? Did you do any mods?

87 turbo hard top 5sp blue on blue leather, spent too much money on my stereo, and fixing crash repairs to mod it much....this was also before people were importing front clips and stuff, so I had to piece together the entire front end bit by bit.... =$$$$$$

CelicaST-162
08-23-2004, 01:25 AM

87 turbo hard top 5sp blue on blue leather, spent too much money on my stereo, and fixing crash repairs to mod it much....this was also before people were importing front clips and stuff, so I had to piece together the entire front end bit by bit.... =$$$$$$

Cool cool, maybe this thread is a sign for you to get another one! lol, theres an 88 turbo in the bargain finder for 1000 bucks blown engine! Do it, Do it (starsky voice) :D

MK3HKS
08-23-2004, 02:48 AM
dam, nice ride, man i miss my supra sooooooo much:banghead:
here is mine:http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&postid=322528#post322528
you probably have seen it;)

Tuner1
08-23-2004, 08:31 AM
Very, very nice MKIII with a whole pile of well thought out mods! This is bar far the nicest one I know about in Calgary.
Kinda' reminds me of my old Supra days when I had a red MKIV on 18" Volks :)

Rob

canadiandaytona
08-23-2004, 09:24 AM
And I thought she Rocked last year...Looks :eek: now.

The Red Brakes are defiantly better
:thumbsup:

EK 2.0
08-23-2004, 09:28 AM
love the MA...I would have kept the stock 3 piece spoiler...but that's just me...looks great and nice to see one heavily modded...thats what those MKIII's need...

CelicaST-162
08-23-2004, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by MK3HKS
dam, nice ride, man i miss my supra sooooooo much:banghead:
here is mine:http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&postid=322528#post322528
you probably have seen it;)

Too bad you sold it man, I heard the story of the car...that's shitty dude!

#R146
08-23-2004, 11:53 AM
Upgrades here (http://www.ubersupra.com/upgrades_current.htm)

http://www.ubersupra.com/meets/081504SupraFest/110.jpg

http://www.ubersupra.com/meets/081504SupraFest/049.jpg

dj_honda
08-23-2004, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Brysta
All work done by myself & friends...

No help from Reg on this one.

awesome thats the only way to do it!

jdmakkord
08-23-2004, 10:00 PM

Too bad you sold it man, I heard the story of the car...that's shitty dude!

Too bad is right, Though I'm glad the guy who bought it, parted it out and made a killing. Especially when he tried to fuck me over with the car.

finboy
08-23-2004, 10:12 PM

Too bad is right, Though I'm glad the guy who bought it, parted it out and made a killing. Especially when he tried to fuck me over with the car.

i remember that

Ven
08-23-2004, 10:14 PM

Excuse me? Do I know you? Or are you talking about MK3HKS who was selling the car originally?

finboy
08-23-2004, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Ven

Excuse me? Do I know you? Or are you talking about MK3HKS who was selling the car originally?

MK3HKS

quite the funny thread that was :rofl:

Ven
08-23-2004, 10:26 PM
Ahh ok :thumbsup: I bought it, parted out all the go fast goodies for a little under 13k, fixed all the hack repairs and amateurish work done on it, retuned it to stock, completely serviced it, detailed it, and have been using it as a daily driver recently. Decent car actually.

jdmakkord
08-23-2004, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Ven
Ahh ok :thumbsup: I bought it, parted out all the go fast goodies for a little under 13k, fixed all the hack repairs and amateurish work done on it, retuned it to stock, completely serviced it, detailed it, and have been using it as a daily driver recently. Decent car actually.

Good on you bro!!! Glad someone got something out of that shit deal...... nice to see you made a healthy profit on it too:thumbsup: Did someone local buy the turbo off of you?

Weapon_R
08-23-2004, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Ven

The biggest problem was the transmission...Did you fix it or was it fixed when you bought it?

jdmakkord
08-23-2004, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R

The biggest problem was the transmission...Did you fix it or was it fixed when you bought it?

As if mk3hks fixed it, hell he cant even own up to screwing over the guy that bought his chev. sprint.

Ven
I'd say 90% of the stuff went to the 'states. How did the seller try to screw you over? If you mind me asking.

jdmakkord
Originally posted by Ven
I'd say 90% of the stuff went to the 'states. How did the seller try to screw you over? If you mind me asking.

pm'd

Ven
08-23-2004, 10:36 PM
I flushed out the trans through the cooler lines, changed the fliter, and it's been fine ever since. The valve body was gummed up is all.

Ven
08-23-2004, 10:48 PM

pm'd

Pretty much what I expected to hear :)

BB6SE
08-24-2004, 02:16 AM
I'm from edmonton.. but oh well..
here's mine.

http://uploads.edmontononline.net/sxn/FATASS.JPG

CalgarySupra
09-22-2004, 03:38 PM
i have one here 92 white turbo

MK3HKS
09-22-2004, 11:22 PM

As if mk3hks fixed it, hell he cant even own up to screwing over the guy that bought his chev. sprint.

why dont u go suck a cock u faggot;)
quit talking shit outta ur ass u loser:guns:

jdmakkord
09-23-2004, 02:50 AM

Wow, such harsh words from a spineless cunt like yourself. You are obviously out to scam people to get ahead, didn't work with me...... Guess that upsets you. Amazing how when people call you out to find out whether you have dealt with old deals, you run and hide. Though I mention our incident and you fly right back in.

DonJuan
09-23-2004, 01:43 PM
did I miss something? :dunno: Did MK3HKS get sued or sumthing?:dunno:

MK3HKS
09-23-2004, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by DonJuan
did I miss something? :dunno: Did MK3HKS get sued or sumthing?:dunno:

nope;)

MK3HKS
09-23-2004, 11:00 PM

Wow, such harsh words from a spineless cunt like yourself. You are obviously out to scam people to get ahead, didn't work with me...... Guess that upsets you. Amazing how when people call you out to find out whether you have dealt with old deals, you run and hide. Though I mention our incident and you fly right back in.

:rofl: :rofl:
fuckin e-thug....

finboy
09-23-2004, 11:04 PM

*cough*geo situation*cough*

ninjak84
09-23-2004, 11:08 PM

:rofl: :rofl:
fuckin e-thug....

Now I'm no scientist, but....

Actually I am a scientist :) That's besides the point though.

CelicaST-162
10-03-2004, 07:59 PM
Got a few more pics of my car thanks to whitetrash101

phat97yukon
10-03-2004, 08:00 PM
:love: This is my 89... N/A JDM :drool:

443.xxx on the clock... bought off the 2nd owner, had it since 91, motor was blowen.... under 40KM on the new motor... sooon to be parked for the winter and tinkered with :thumbsup:

CelicaST-162
10-03-2004, 08:01 PM
Another, HIDS!!!

phat97yukon
10-03-2004, 08:02 PM
:love:

forkdork
10-03-2004, 08:03 PM
Another, HIDS!!!

No. HID, Only one is working;) ;)

phat97yukon
10-03-2004, 08:06 PM
and this is my old 87, Rip.... :cry:

phat97yukon
10-03-2004, 08:16 PM
:D lawn mower.... :poosie:

CelicaST-162
10-03-2004, 08:25 PM
Ill toss this one in too, eat your heart out Andrew (86max):D :rofl:

AllGoNoShow
10-10-2004, 01:22 PM
Brysta you wouldnt have happened to been in Hawkwood this weekend (Friday/Sat) would u?

Billet
10-11-2004, 01:19 AM
uugggggllyy

SUPRAPHAT
10-11-2004, 11:03 PM

Man, your the fuckin loser!

Your the one that sold that supra for dirt cheap cus your were a fucking idiot and didn't know what was in it or what it was worth. I'm glad Ven got it an made so much money off of it and you never got a dime out of it.

Now go back to your hole cus I don't want anyone to ever think you were a supra owner.

Disgrace!

Jason

LamE
10-11-2004, 11:45 PM
:drama: :thumbsdow

MK3HKS
10-12-2004, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by SUPRAPHAT

Man, your the fuckin loser!

Your the one that sold that supra for dirt cheap cus your were a fucking idiot and didn't know what was in it or what it was worth. I'm glad Ven got it an made so much money off of it and you never got a dime out of it.

Now go back to your hole cus I don't want anyone to ever think you were a supra owner.

Disgrace!

Jason

buddy....u make me laugh, i go to school i knew what it had, i just didnt have the time to part it out and wanted to sell fast so i just gave it for 8 grand, i bought it for 5, so i thought 3 grand profit was good enough for the first week of it for sale, i knew who ven is and the previous owner, i know the whole story....i just i didnt have time to part it out, i needed a car right away, thas why i sold it for so cheap;)

so next time u open ur big internet mouth, get ur facts straight fuckin piece of shit:thumbsup: , fuckin newbies these days:guns: :guns:

finboy
10-12-2004, 05:17 PM

buddy....u make me laugh, i go to school i knew what it had, i just didnt have the time to part it out and wanted to sell fast so i just gave it for 8 grand, i bought it for 5, so i thought 3 grand profit was good enough for the first week of it for sale, i knew who ven is and the previous owner, i know the whole story....i just i didnt have time to part it out, i needed a car right away, thas why i sold it for so cheap;)

so next time u open ur big internet mouth, get ur facts straight fuckin piece of shit:thumbsup: , fuckin newbies these days:guns: :guns:

you make yourself look worse every time you post, perhaps you should just stop posting in this thread :rolleyes:

SUPRAPHAT
10-12-2004, 08:43 PM

LOL, your an idiot man!

I know the facts, I know all the facts! I know everyone involved in this deal personally except you but I already know enough about you from them that I don't need to know you personally to know your an idiot.

God your a tard!

Jason

MK3HKS
10-12-2004, 11:29 PM
LAST POST:

LMAO.........fuckin E-thug!!:rofl:
i aint even gonna bother posting anymore;)
when i signed up there wasnt much e-thugs, now beyond.ca is just infested with e-thugs, SUPRAPHAT........if u wanna prove me wrong, then send me a msg and we can meet somwhere and discuss like men and not fight over the net:thumbsup:
so till then........keep ur BIG internet cock in your pants;)

finboy
10-12-2004, 11:36 PM
LAST POST:

when i signed up there wasnt much e-thugs, now beyond.ca is just infested with e-thugs, SUPRAPHAT........if u wanna prove me wrong, then send me a msg and we can meet somwhere and discuss like men and not fight over the net:thumbsup:

pot...kettle...black :dunno:

SUPRAPHAT
10-13-2004, 01:10 AM
LAST POST:

LOL, you wanna meet up with me?

Man I wouldn't want your rat hands touching me if my life depended on it.

And by the way people have been talking about you I don't think I stand alone.

e-thug style yo!

Jason

Brysta
10-13-2004, 07:57 PM
Heh..

Anyway, I'm on 7Mpower (http://www.7mpower.com) now, check it out.

I also purchased MK3HKS / Ven's Red 1989 Supra Turbo, rebuilt it fully, and it is now up for sale. Check for it in the auto trader later next week. $6500 obo with many goodies & rebuilt engine :) Catch me at [email protected] if anyone's interested before it goes in.

MK3HKS
10-13-2004, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by SUPRAPHAT

Man I wouldn't want your rat hands touching me if my life depended on it.

You dont wanna meet up?? then dont fuckin open your mouth on the internet
;) :guns:

srry guys....its just soooooo tempting to post cuz of newbs that enjoy e-thuggin:thumbsdow

SUPRAPHAT
10-14-2004, 03:41 AM
LOL, honestly if I wanted to fight you, I'd fuckin fight you, I'm not just saying that I don't wanna meet up cus I'm a puss. Anyone that actually knows me understands that fighting is not an issue.

My question is why the fuck would I want to? To gain what?

I don't know you, I don't really give a shit about you and honestly I don't think you realize how sad it is to be calling me a newb on ricerforums.

What makes me a newb? The fact that I don't spend all day posting useless shit about how many stickers I put on my car today or how many different neon lights I managed to put in my honda? Please explain this whole ricer newb thing, maybe I just don't understand.

What makes me an "e-thug"? Who fucking even says that? e-thug. Fuck man your lame. Why don't you stop sucking your own cock and get a fuckin life.

It seems like noone likes you so why do you post? Why do I even bother with your rice kids?

I think I said everything that needed to be said, you should never mention the whole supra thing again cus we all know you fucked up with that one as well as another vehicle that I think everyone knows. But I guess it was good that Garth got the supra off you cus I ended up buying most of the shit off of it anyway.

Peace out!

Jason

dieselpower91
10-14-2004, 03:45 AM
LAST POST:

Hey man stick to your word!!!:drama:

RickDaTuner
10-14-2004, 04:33 AM
IBL:closed:

Ven
10-19-2004, 05:02 PM

.....i bought it for 5....

You told me you bought it for close to 7k, and where only making enough money on it to recover what you put into it. Fortunately I'm no dummy, and I knew how much you paid for it before I even came to look at the car. I had a friend that was at the same auction :) Like I mentioned before, I knew exactly what I was getting into after we made our first contact. You seemed like a nice enough kid, try to keep in mind the internet is a small place, and reputation is forever.

MK3HKS
10-19-2004, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Ven

You told me you bought it for close to 7k, and where only making enough money on it to recover what you put into it. Fortunately I'm no dummy, and I knew how much you paid for it before I even came to look at the car. I had a friend that was at the same auction :) Like I mentioned before, I knew exactly what I was getting into after we made our first contact. You seemed like a nice enough kid, try to keep in mind the internet is a small place, and reputation is forever.

yes...i bought it for 5, but it wasnt running EXCELLENT...the headgasket, thermostat , oxygen sensor and a few more things were messed.

then i didnt word it properly, i meant to say it cost me that much with the repairs and everything.

sorry for the confusion man!!
:thumbsup: