PDA

View Full Version : Free Rental @ Blockbuster Exp. Aug. 31

zhulander
08-22-2004, 09:07 PM
I think there was one before, here it is again:

FREE RENTAL (http://www3.telus.net/dirtydon/free_rental.gif)

should work in calgary, got from:
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90978&page=1&pp=15

Skylinelover
08-22-2004, 09:19 PM
Do you print it out or what?

zhulander
08-22-2004, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Skylinelover
Do you print it out or what?

yes

autoBITCH
08-22-2004, 10:04 PM
what the?! how did...is this a setup? ....confused...

Idratherbsidewayz
08-23-2004, 08:11 AM
It works, ive used them before...

Boosted_TL
08-23-2004, 09:54 AM
Thats not cool !!

All that work for a free $5 rental.... WOW !!! Id hate to see if you found out how to break into a pop machine....

I hope you get caught !!!:rofl:

Please dont post petty illegal shit on here, its not worth yours or our time !!

sputnik
08-23-2004, 10:32 AM
Illegal? What are you talking about?

This was a coupon that was sent around to anyone who signed up for the blockbuster mailing list. Its completely legitimate.

http://www.blockbuster.ca/freerental/

GQBalla
08-23-2004, 10:34 AM
so this will get me a free rental no matter what?? any movie i want?

Boosted_TL
08-23-2004, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by sputnik
Illegal? What are you talking about?

This was a coupon that was sent around to anyone who signed up for the blockbuster mailing list. Its completely legitimate.

http://www.blockbuster.ca/freerental/

Exactly !! Its legit to anyone who signs on the mailing list. Not to be posted for 10 000 people to print off and use.

Marsh
08-23-2004, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Boosted_TL

Exactly !! Its legit to anyone who signs on the mailing list. Not to be posted for 10 000 people to print off and use.

Do you work for Blockbuster? If not then who cares?

BebeAphrodite
08-23-2004, 10:55 AM

:rolleyes: whatever

Gonthro
08-23-2004, 10:56 AM
blockbuster is outragiously priced, they owe us a free rental occasionally. for the price of 3 rentals you could buy a movie, they are making stupid money off us, they probably get atleast 2 dozen rentals ($120) from one $20 movie and then they sell it previously viewed for have the retal, so they make a minimum of $100 off each COPY of the movie they buy.

cujo_cjc
08-23-2004, 11:13 AM
cool
thx for the link! :clap:

toyboy88
08-23-2004, 11:24 AM
YES AGAIN IT'S COMPLETLY REAL 100% LEGIT COUPON LOL!!!!:thumbsup:

Boosted_TL
08-23-2004, 11:28 AM
Doesnt matter to me what they make and who they take for a ride !! I dont work there nor ever would, I just dont think its right...

So you can whatever all you want

zhulander
08-23-2004, 04:53 PM
Thats not cool !!

All that work for a free $5 rental.... WOW !!! Id hate to see if you found out how to break into a pop machine....

I hope you get caught !!!:rofl:

Please dont post petty illegal shit on here, its not worth yours or our time !!

What work??? A friend sent me that, took 30sec to upload and then another 30sec to post. WOW! A whole freaking minute! If I could make $5/min then I'd be loaded.

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=55342

So I assume you'll be using that mp3 player legally right? Pirating copyrighted material is illegal. Hey, so is speeding but you probably don't do that either.

BebeAphrodite
08-23-2004, 05:18 PM
Doesnt matter to me what they make and who they take for a ride !! I dont work there nor ever would, I just dont think its right...

So you can whatever all you want
There are so many injustices in the world yet you're cryign out about somebody sharing a cool freebie with others? It's basically knowing that coupon exists and letting others know about it too. Similar to someone cutting out coupons from flyers for people to use.

civicrider
08-23-2004, 05:23 PM
this wont work, they scan the bar code at the bottom and if 10 people use the same bar code it wont work, it only works for the first person

DarkDream
08-23-2004, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by civicrider
this wont work, they scan the bar code at the bottom and if 10 people use the same bar code it wont work, it only works for the first person

did you go try already civic rider??? casue thats what i was thinking...

Fluidic
08-23-2004, 06:02 PM
It works. :D

civicrider
08-23-2004, 06:11 PM
that exact one works? did they scan it?

zhulander
08-23-2004, 06:27 PM
The bar codes were the same for all the emails that they sent out. It's probably one account per coupon.

Boosted_TL
08-23-2004, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by zhulander

What work??? A friend sent me that, took 30sec to upload and then another 30sec to post. WOW! A whole freaking minute! If I could make $5/min then I'd be loaded.

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=55342

So I assume you'll be using that mp3 player legally right? Pirating copyrighted material is illegal. Hey, so is speeding but you probably don't do that either.

The player is for my GF, but thanks for coming out...

Originally posted by CuteAsianAngel

There are so many injustices in the world yet you're cryign out about somebody sharing a cool freebie with others? It's basically knowing that coupon exists and letting others know about it too. Similar to someone cutting out coupons from flyers for people to use.

:thumbsup:

googe
08-23-2004, 07:24 PM

wrong.

and boosted_tl, you make no sense. this coupon is free from blockbuster.ca/freerental. hes just hosting it, nothing illegitimate about it.

hjr
08-23-2004, 07:33 PM
the code at the bottom tells the computer what deal you are getting, (the free rental). it isnt a 1 coupon specific number. besides that most people dont print stuff off in high enough quality for the scanner to actually pick up the bar code.

i used to use these all the time when i was on the rogers video list about 3 years back.

Gonthro
08-23-2004, 07:34 PM
this wont work, they scan the bar code at the bottom and if 10 people use the same bar code it wont work, it only works for the first person its a gif, somehow i dont think they have thousnad and thousandsa of the same picture with diffrent numbers on thier webserver for each legit signup. try agian.

EnRich
09-05-2004, 06:19 PM
I've used it, it works, I wounder if it will still work even though it expires Aug 31st, cause I could photo chop that shit out