PDA

View Full Version : It's back!!!!!!!

heavyD
08-23-2004, 10:12 AM
Finally some updated pics after my 7-bolt rebuild.
Arias racing Pistons
Eagle Rods
ARP studs
HKS 264/264 Cams
Greddy 660cc Injectors
FP T28 (ported)
EVO III Exhaust Manifold (ported)
EVO III O2 Housing (ported)
APEXi GT Downpipe and Power Intake
Greddy EVO Catback Exhaust
Buschur racing UICP
Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel
ACT 2100 Clutch
Balance shafts removed
Polyurethane motor mount inserts
You can just see to the right of the oil fill cap the AFPR & Gauge
More stuff, etc, etc.

heavyD
08-23-2004, 10:15 AM
Interior. I basically installed everything on the car. The only thing I didn't do was assemble and install the engine. The clarion head unit has built-in flash memory so I can download up to six cd's.

Talonstylz
08-23-2004, 10:19 AM
Nice car, have you dyno'd it? or race it? what does it run/put out?

heavyD
08-23-2004, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Talonstylz
Nice car, have you dyno'd it? or race it? what does it run/put out?

I was going to have it dynoed in the spring but spun a rod bearing. I've only got 1000 miles on the rebuild right now and the boost set low to 13 psi. After about 1000 more miles I will turn it up to 18 psi and we'll see.:bigpimp:

QuasarCav
08-23-2004, 10:58 AM
Looks good man, whats the LCD screen below the raiders symbol?

Gonthro
08-23-2004, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by QuasarCav

looks like a cd changer controller.

heavyD
08-23-2004, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by QuasarCav

Blitz turbo timer.

legendboy
08-23-2004, 11:13 AM
Where did you get your engine assmebley done?

heavyD
08-23-2004, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by legendboy
Where did you get your engine assmebley done?

Speedville.

EK 2.0
08-23-2004, 11:45 AM
nice to hear shes back on the road man...I know how it was when Cyclone was out of commision...it was only a couple of weeks, but man it hurt...

heavyD
08-24-2004, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD
nice to hear shes back on the road man...I know how it was when Cyclone was out of commision...it was only a couple of weeks, but man it hurt...

It was around 2.5 months for me. Would have been sooner but I ordered an ACT clutch & street-lite (12.5lbs) flywheel from the east while the block & head was in the machine shop. I took a quick look at it when it cam in and sent it to the mechanic. Near install completion when it was time to install the tranny the flywheel wouldn't fit! They sent me a 6-bolt flywheel:banghead: :banghead: (I should have counted when it came in). It cost me a week as the fastest thing I could get was a Fidnaza which is a little too light for my taste (8.5lbs) but it is worth more money and I got it for the same cost as the ACT one. The car is now a little tricky in the parking lot at low throttle but I do like the quick response.

Forcefed
08-24-2004, 05:35 PM
LOL all this talk of 2 weeks and 2 months with out your car.... Try nearly 2 years with all the down time added up! But hey when my car is done it will be worth it! BTW- car looks good D:thumbsup: