PDA

View Full Version : Hey shadowz

kenny
06-12-2002, 02:30 AM
You guys go for ice cream everyday? or is it just a coincidence that everytime I go you guys are there? hehe. I took your suggestion from another thread, damn mango ice is good.

Another question, whats been done that that Accord that you cruised by Phils with? or was he with you? Looks damn nice.

I think I should come up and formally introduce myself sometime and not be a jackass eating away at my ice cream.

G
06-12-2002, 08:15 AM
I would like to meet the elusive Kenny someday :D

Ben
06-12-2002, 10:26 AM
That WAS damn good ice cream...

RiceCake
06-12-2002, 11:52 AM
and damn shadowz.... ur alarm is sensitive... its like when a car drives by or someone gives ur car a dirty look the thing sounds!

:D

shadowz
06-12-2002, 06:46 PM
Ya we try to hit up ice cream every night and yes the 2002 accird is my friend , it has 19inch racing hart z5000, skunk2 coils , street fyter front invader sides and rear angled dual apexi N1 turbo exhaust, injen intake and 4000km on the car

But ya Kenny next time you see me come and say hi , we can chat about car shit, no worries at all i guess you could say im a bit shy, and yes my alarm is sesitive cause too many people touch my car and get too close i dont really like that i dont mind if they take a peek but some people take it too far

spyguy
06-12-2002, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by shadowz
Ya we try to hit up ice cream every night and yes the 2002 accird is my friend , it has 19inch racing hart z5000, skunk2 coils , street fyter front invader sides and rear angled dual apexi N1 turbo exhaust, injen intake and 4000km on the car

But ya Kenny next time you see me come and say hi , we can chat about car shit, no worries at all i guess you could say im a bit shy, and yes my alarm is sesitive cause too many people touch my car and get too close i dont really like that i dont mind if they take a peek but some people take it too far

hey man...pm your cell #...Id definately like to cruise with you being that you're the only person i know that lives that far south that drives a nice car....props!

MiNG
06-13-2002, 01:22 AM
YUMMY!

LUDELVR
06-13-2002, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by spyguy

hey man...pm your cell #...Id definately like to cruise with you being that you're the only person i know that lives that far south that drives a nice car....props!

hey hey......what about buh_buh???:confused: :confused: :confused: Oh wait, never mind!! Just jokes man:rofl: all I gotta say is....soon man, real soon!:thumbsup:

buh_buh
06-13-2002, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by LUDELVR

hey hey......what about buh_buh???:confused: :confused: :confused: Oh wait, never mind!! Just jokes man:rofl: all I gotta say is....soon man, real soon!:thumbsup:
all i gotta say is... CF bumper + ghetto hookups lights on the license plate = :burnout: :eek: :eek: :eek: :bigpimp:

shadowz
06-13-2002, 12:40 PM
But ya icecream is bomb