PDA

View Full Version : Winter Beater on the Hunt

90_Shelby
11-10-2002, 06:59 PM
Anyone want to race my winter beater, I'm going through withdrawl and need to whoop some imports;)

It's very close to stock:D and it was only on the Dyno for emissions reasons:rolleyes:

P.S. It's running stock boost and it's only a crappy Dodge.

redline_13000
11-10-2002, 07:30 PM
racing on snow? :dunno:

[GaGe]
Originally posted by 90_Shelby
P.S. It's running stock boost and it's only a crappy Dodge.

What model and year? And how's it possible to race when it's snowing?

90_Shelby
Theres still dry pavement out there.:D

Luke 96 T/A
11-10-2002, 10:56 PM
I'll race you buddy...
could be fun..
as long as it's dry cement... and a straight line! ;-)
but I'm not import :(

finboy
11-10-2002, 11:59 PM
that will be a good race :thumbsup:

90_Shelby
11-11-2002, 04:26 PM
I suppose a T/A will do the trick:D

Luke 96 T/A
11-12-2002, 12:24 AM
Hahah...
bring it on man ;-)
Especially now that the roads are better!!!!
hahaha...
too bad my suspension needs doing now that all the engine work is done :(

SilverRex
11-12-2002, 01:02 AM
hmm lets see, I suppose I kan give you a run for your money..
:clap:

Luke 96 T/A
11-12-2002, 01:12 AM
You stock???
and we're racing on pavement???...
wanna put any money on it? ;-)

SilverRex
11-12-2002, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by Luke 96 T/A
You stock???
and we're racing on pavement???...
wanna put any money on it? ;-)

I thought its on snow :thumbsup:

Luke 96 T/A
11-12-2002, 01:17 AM
Nah man...
dry cement! ;-)
hehehe..
snow.. bah... I wouldn't even cross the starting line...
heheh

SilverRex
11-12-2002, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by Luke 96 T/A
Nah man...
dry cement! ;-)
hehehe..
snow.. bah... I wouldn't even cross the starting line...
heheh

hah exactly.. awd/turbo/winter tires.. what more do I need hehe but im sure your smoke my ass on pavement.. not much of racer..yet.. ought to hit the tracks next spring..

90_Shelby
11-12-2002, 01:08 PM
Hey Luke what kind of exhaust is on your car......................CORSA??????

Luke 96 T/A
11-12-2002, 02:54 PM
Hey Luke what kind of exhaust is on your car......................CORSA??????

Man, however would you know that??? ;-)
hahahaha
of course man..
and it just got the muffler replaced ;-)... as I'm sure you remember...
I'm glad you reminded me!! I need to send that old one back!!

90_Shelby
11-12-2002, 05:37 PM
Now that I realize who you are.................. I can't race you, especially when I had a hand in the performance of your car.:thumbsup: :D

Luke 96 T/A
11-12-2002, 05:55 PM
Hey man... you can still race me! ;-) If you win, it means you should have done a better job! ;-) hahahah..

Have you heard from Shannon??? It looks like I gotta get my headers off.. they're rusting.. (after being on the car for 6 months.... gotta talk to Top Gun and find out why their rust-proofing isn't working! ;-))
I really don't have luck with that damn thing...

I was trying to drop hints, seeing how long it would take you ;-) mentioning the engine work, etc...

finboy
11-12-2002, 08:43 PM
shannon from davenport?

Luke 96 T/A
11-13-2002, 10:29 PM
Yuppers.. that's the guy..
Why?

finboy
11-13-2002, 11:17 PM
he is tt'ing the ls1 this winter
that thing is going to be mean.

Luke 96 T/A
11-14-2002, 12:13 AM
hummm..
he doesn't have an ls1 ;-)
he's thinking about tt'ing his LT1.... or are you talking about him tt'ing another person's ls1... cause an ls1 is a lot easier to turbocharge..
long story short, either would kick ass!! heheh... I think he's expecting 600RWHP out of his...
damn that'd be fun! ;-)
Maybe I'll have to throw a 150 shot of nitrous in mine... I DID buy a cam that's good for supercharging or NOS.... heheh.. just can't afford the supercharger yet...
not to mention, I'm SURE I'll start breaking important parts pumping that much power through..

finboy
11-14-2002, 01:51 AM
oh, my bad, he had 2 firebirds last i saw, and i didn't know which he sold.

90_Shelby
11-14-2002, 09:31 AM
Both of his firebirds were LT1's and were hoping he gets his ass around to tting his Formula. As for Luke a T trim would work just great with those unbelievable flowing heads you have.:D

P.S. NOS is for wimps, save your pennies;)

Luke 96 T/A
11-14-2002, 09:36 AM
Hehehe... T-trim....
ummmm, $9000 for it and install last time I checked...
NOS.... $700?
hahahaha
but... either would work great...
of course... in a year or two, I'll need a new forged bottom end... 383 style...
and I'm out of money!

90_Shelby
11-14-2002, 11:15 AM
383....... In my honest opinion.
I'll get Dwaine to call on your headers.

finboy
11-14-2002, 12:44 PM
really, i thought one was an ls1. :dunno:

my bad.

should be nice to see it when it is done.

Luke 96 T/A
11-14-2002, 08:14 PM
Money, money, money! ;-)
hummm.. thanks for getting Dwaine to call... I'll probably touch base sometime this week... I'm not sure I'll get around to having anything done this winter.. it's too damn hard trying to get my car around and off the snow.. the thing handles like a tobaggan ;-) hehehe

LancerShelby
11-14-2002, 10:41 PM
Hey Finboy, first you criticize Shannon that he did a poor inspection of your "POS Daytona" and now your his best buddy after blowing your load all over his car and bragging about it on every site that somehow mentions Davenport or Shannon.
Get real. And I hope your buddy stomps you in his "POS Z28"

finboy
11-15-2002, 12:30 AM
no, i questioned if his inspection was fully done because my car died a day after it was inspected, but later found out it wasn't something that shannon missed, but rather a previous shoddy repair, which is why i took my other car there for an inspection too.

i am not his best buddy, but he does have a nice car that should be talked about, whats wrong with talkig about a forced induction v8.

Turbo dodge env
11-15-2002, 02:18 AM
Hey lancer ur a tool that from what everyone i talk to in the car community despises, thats all and by next year finboys car is gonna kick your cars little punk ass ..... Just a thought.

editted: no need to start personal flame wars

LancerShelby
11-15-2002, 07:25 AM
Hi, nice to meet you Turbo Dodge env. I wasn't talking about MY car and how fast it is, I'm saying(in a more negative way) that he should slow down on the talk about Firebird cause its not even built yet. It would sound pretty dumb later on if he's not able to do it.

90_Shelby
11-15-2002, 06:03 PM
I got a hundred bucks on the Lancer and that goes if he races Finboy or any of his other "Turbo Dodge" buddies.

P.S. you should checkout www.thedodgegarage.com ..................................................................you're gonna need all the help you can find.
:thumbsup: ...........:thumbsdow

finboy
11-15-2002, 11:26 PM
...i'm racing him now? wtf?

i'm just wondering wtf his problem is, coming on here and saying i need to get real because i compliment someones car twice. :dunno:

btw, been to the dodge garage tons of times, same with frequenting http://www.turbododge.com among others.

Turbo dodge env
11-16-2002, 04:52 PM
Lancer well maybe u shouldent " just say " anything cuz it makes you sound like a punk ass and enuff people wanna ring ur little punk ass neck anyways so u should watch who else u piss off because u have a long enuff line right now and just because adam is a little guy and doesnt stand up for himself when " nice guys " like you act like a dick to him doesnt mean his freinds will so i suggest that you watch your mouth !

90_Shelby
11-16-2002, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Turbo dodge env
Lancer well maybe u shouldent " just say " anything cuz it makes you sound like a punk ass and enuff people wanna ring ur little punk ass neck anyways so u should watch who else u piss off because u have a long enuff line right now and just because adam is a little guy and doesnt stand up for himself when " nice guys " like you act like a dick to him doesnt mean his freinds will so i suggest that you watch your mouth !

Boy..................... You sure are a fucking loser:thumbsup:

I sure wish I was as cool as you. So how is grade 7 anyways?

From the anger in your post I'm guessing your father liked to fuck you in the ass? I suggest you see a counsellor..................... maybe they can help:thumbsup:

infamous
11-16-2002, 06:14 PM

Boy..................... You sure are a fucking loser:thumbsup:

I sure wish I was as cool as you. So how is grade 7 anyways?

From the anger in your post I'm guessing your father liked to fuck you in the ass? I suggest you see a counsellor..................... maybe they can help:thumbsup:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i think that this pic is suitable....for Turbo Dodge Env

90_Shelby
11-16-2002, 06:18 PM
P.S.
I'm guessing you're also the guy that lipped off Boost Infested on Performance Shop and now you don't post there anymore because you are a pussy........................... Good guess?

Feel free to threaten me as well:poosie:

Turbo dodge env
11-17-2002, 04:54 AM
Yo man ur a fool and ur gonna get it dont worry lol and i cant wait till i see ur fool asses next year at the races and well see whos mouth is big take this post how u want and i dont know who the fuck boost infested even is so shut ur trap and dont get involved in shit ur lil ass doesnt comprehend got it ??? and as for u brian i think ur friends big mouths just got u in more trouble ..... if its possible see u boyz around

GTS Jeff
11-17-2002, 10:18 AM
Yo man ur a fool and ur gonna get it dont worry lol and i cant wait till i see ur fool asses next year at the races and well see whos mouth is big take this post how u want and i dont know who the fuck boost infested even is so shut ur trap and dont get involved in shit ur lil ass doesnt comprehend got it ??? and as for u brian i think ur friends big mouths just got u in more trouble ..... if its possible see u boyz around wow youre one "hardcore" motherfucker.

90_Shelby
11-17-2002, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R
wow youre one "hardcore" motherfucker.

Thats what I was thinking too.:rolleyes: ;)

P.S. Turbo Dodge ENV: Bring your dad as well next spring. I want to meet him.

GTS Jeff
11-17-2002, 11:51 AM

P.S. Bring your dad as well next spring. I want to meet him. why would u want to meet my dad?! :confused:

Redlyne_mr2
11-17-2002, 12:04 PM
why would u want to meet my dad?! :confused:
please refer to the ask leo section

GTS Jeff
11-17-2002, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

please refer to the ask leo section :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

i did a search for "dad" in the ask leo section and all i got was some post about you being max-boosts dad....

RickDaTuner
11-17-2002, 12:20 PM
:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

i did a search for "dad" in the ask leo section and all i got was some post about you being max-boosts dad....
i dont even want to know what the heck that was about

90_Shelby
11-17-2002, 12:20 PM
why would u want to meet my dad?! :confused:

Please tell me you're joking:nut: I'll edit so you're not confused;)

GTS Jeff
11-17-2002, 12:26 PM

Please tell me you're joking:nut: I'll edit so you're not confused;) still confused! why do u want to meet my dad in the spring? i dont get it. im dumb.

Boost Infested
11-17-2002, 12:34 PM
Turbo dodge env, do you like hospital food? or you just like to eat your food through a straw....:thumbsup: :thumbsdow

90_Shelby
11-17-2002, 01:58 PM
Pick a Window

LancerShelby
11-17-2002, 06:42 PM
Oh no guys, now I'm in more trouble. I am a nice guy, ask Finboy how his car ran after I spent some time with it, and how much it cost him!! Couldn't have done it cheaper and faster anywhere!! Also, if you know my name, you must have been the guy with him that night who was ENVing me for my knowledge of turbo dodge cars. I credit all the guys from the turbo dodge community in Calgary for it as well as some of the turbo dodge sites out there, because I couldn't have learned so much so fast by myself.

Redlyne_mr2
11-17-2002, 06:47 PM
:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

:rofl: nevermind dude..nevermind:rofl:

finboy
11-17-2002, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by LancerShelby
Oh no guys, now I'm in more trouble. I am a nice guy, ask Finboy how his car ran after I spent some time with it, and how much it cost him!! Couldn't have done it cheaper and faster anywhere!! Also, if you know my name, you must have been the guy with him that night who was ENVing me for my knowledge of turbo dodge cars. I credit all the guys from the turbo dodge community in Calgary for it as well as some of the turbo dodge sites out there, because I couldn't have learned so much so fast by myself.

yea, it was nice of you to help.

but why post shit like this?

Hey Finboy, first you criticize Shannon that he did a poor inspection of your "POS Daytona" and now your his best buddy after blowing your load all over his car and bragging about it on every site that somehow mentions Davenport or Shannon.
Get real. And I hope your buddy stomps you in his "POS Z28"

that makes you look REAL nice

90_Shelby
11-17-2002, 08:12 PM
Hey Finboy get a life. Lancer posted facts, that gives your buddy no right what so ever to threaten me or Lancer, he is in the wrong.

Fighting over this shit is pathetic................... Grow Up it's the internet.

LancerShelby
11-17-2002, 08:17 PM
Finboy your sarcasm about my post is right, but do you see what I'm getting at? We don't need to be talking about other peoples' cars before we do something, be it race or mod it up. Your car is yours to do whatever you want with, but Firebird is Shannon's and I'm sure, if you ask him, he would not want you talking/bragging about it on the internet even if it was built.

Turbo dodge env, I want you to round up all those people in the "line up" and have them post here and tell everyone "in the car community" what their reasoning is for wanting to "ring my little punk ass neck".

finboy
11-17-2002, 08:18 PM
i'm not the one fighting here, and i'm not saying my friend should threaten people over the net. i still don't see why anyone has the right to start bashing me.

finboy
11-17-2002, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by LancerShelby
Your right about my post, but do you see what I'm getting at? We don't need to be talking about other peoples' cars before we do something, be it race or mod it up. Your car is yours to do whatever you want with, but Firebird is Shannon's and I'm sure, if you ask him, he would not want you talking/bragging about it on the internet even if it was built.
Turbo dodge env, I want you to round up all those people in the "line up" and have them post here and tell everyone "in the car community" what their reasoning is for wanting to "ring my little punk ass neck".

what i was trying to get at is if/when it is built it is going to be a crazy car. i wasn't saying "it is getting built for sure and it will kill everything on the road"

90_Shelby
11-17-2002, 11:19 PM
And if he doesn't end up doing it........................... you look like a fool. In the end Shannon would also look bad if people are expecting it.

finboy
11-18-2002, 12:13 AM
worst that he could happen is it isn't built, i couldn't see how that would make anyone look bad. it isn't exacty an easy thing to build a custom twin turbo set up on a v8, and i doubt anyone would think less of him if it wasn't done.

Turbo dodge env
11-18-2002, 12:17 AM
Ok guys you just keep talken and bryan ill see around.......

90_Shelby
11-18-2002, 12:51 AM
Ok guys you just keep talken and bryan ill see around.......

Whats with the................................ Did your Dad startle you:rolleyes:

Scott
11-19-2002, 04:49 AM
Originally posted by finboy

btw, been to the dodge garage tons of times,

LOL, Finboy, that just maked you sound stoooopid:thumbsdow

Anyone can go to a website, but you have to know stuff about dodge turbo cars to modify them

Calgary's SDAC OWNS:thumbsup: