PDA

View Full Version : crazy shit in lot 12

300rwhp
11-10-2002, 10:57 PM
I was meeting my buddy at lot 12 at the u of c last night after working out and we were sitten there and we saw some people off in the distance using a big truck with a topper ( o a suburban couldn't see it was all the way accross the lot) to pull themselves around the parking lot with a rope atttacjed to a tobbagan(or some other sliding device. the suburban was doing donuts with the guys trailing behind when he fell off. when he stood up the truck was still spinning around and it smoked him with the rear end!!!!!!!!! he went flying like 6 feet and landed and slid. i couldn't believe it when i saw it but he guy got up and was standing there. everyone got out of the truck to , ithink to see if he was alright, and everything seemed to be ok. then the crazy fuckers started to pull two guys at once. i couldnt believe the guy got up he flew so far!

RSeXy
11-10-2002, 11:54 PM
ahh! good old University hijinks! haha...

sexualbanana
11-10-2002, 11:56 PM
my friends were doing that friday nite in a strip mall lot

Ekliptix
11-11-2002, 12:06 AM
Was the Truck Green w/ big tires and exhaust?

Ekliptix
11-11-2002, 01:19 AM
like this? :

http://www.geocities.com/powderaddict/Z71_1.html
http://www.geocities.com/powderaddict/Z71_4.html

Davetronz
11-11-2002, 02:32 AM
Hahahha sounds to me like something off of CKY ;)

4wheeldrift
11-11-2002, 09:18 AM
I'm sure it seemed like a good idea at the time :confused:

RiceCake
11-11-2002, 11:30 AM
Home made Jackass vids? :confused:

infamous
11-11-2002, 11:36 AM
hahaha no it's called cheap fun..you don't need to spend any money (well a bit on gas) and for the amount of thrill you get it's awesome...

theoretically speaking though :D

HRD2PLZ
11-11-2002, 11:41 AM
:rofl: We used to do that way back in high school. Except we never smoked anyone...especially one of our buddies :rofl:

ecstasy_civic
11-11-2002, 12:42 PM
lol in winter time i get all my friends together and my gf pulls us behind her k-car wagon on a saucer or inner tube through fields or alleys or pretty much anywhere its pretty crazy shit.:clap: but weve had a few mishaps, like slingshotting a buddy from texas around a corner he jumped the curb and smoked the fence loll he wasnt hurt so it was all good.

GP_DrIvEr
11-11-2002, 07:53 PM
or if your really cheap and forgot your saucer at home go steal some trays from Mcdonalds :D it works pretty damn good, .... of course im not speaking from experience :rofl:

mwmhong
11-11-2002, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by GP_DrIvEr
or if your really cheap and forgot your saucer at home go steal some trays from Mcdonalds :D it works pretty damn good, .... of course im not speaking from experience :rofl:

Yeah! That's the good stuff! Snowskiing!
If you have FWD, put the a tray under each rear tire and pull the e-brake and have a blast! :thumbsup:

lammer
11-11-2002, 09:33 PM
hahaha man winter time is fun. i use the saucers and build ramps down the hills. one time me and my friends made the ramp so icy that when we hit it it cracked one of our saucers haha. and let me tell you something about the landing...not fun. one of my friends landed on his back and it looked like he fell on his head. scary moment.

300rwhp
11-12-2002, 01:31 AM
i dont think they were filming it but they should have

Impreza
11-12-2002, 01:34 AM
that is some crazy shit!! these kids were doing this in my neighborhood lastnight!! they almost got smoked by this car that lost control on the ice

ecstasy_civic
11-13-2002, 12:07 AM
where abouts do you live?
that is some crazy shit!! these kids were doing this in my neighborhood lastnight!! they almost got smoked by this car that lost control on the ice
might have been me with my friend down in glamorgan?

finboy
11-13-2002, 12:29 AM
winter is great. buty i want more snow, i have a new e-brake and i've only used it like 4 times, although my fishtale out of chinook college was fun :thumbsup:

"that is some crazy shit!! these kids were doing this in my neighborhood lastnight!! they almost got smoked by this car that lost control on the ice"

anyone you recognize? there are a few people i could see doing that.

Scott
11-13-2002, 03:52 PM
If you have FWD, put the a tray under each rear tire and pull the e-brake and have a blast! :thumbsup: [/B]

Sweeeeeeeeet, that could make drifting so much more fun :D

infamous
11-13-2002, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by mwmhong

Yeah! That's the good stuff! Snowskiing!
If you have FWD, put the a tray under each rear tire and pull the e-brake and have a blast! :thumbsup:

hrmmm...that sounds like it would be something to try...:D

does anyone have a camcorder i can borrow?? :D

finboy
11-13-2002, 04:10 PM
my buddy has a cam corder, REAL good sony.

mybe i can get some clips.

sweet :D

c'mon snow