PDA

View Full Version : anyone know how much it cost too..

SilverRex
11-11-2002, 12:38 AM
customize the sub and amp in the trunk... I have a dual 10" box in the back but I hate it how it takes up half the space and I kant even get to my spare tires.. Im wondering whats a good place to get a customize trunk done..? expensive? in the thousands?

boi-alien
11-11-2002, 12:51 AM
my friend got custom install done on his del sol, his sub box is right behind the seats, i think it cost him about $1000 not 100% sure i'll ask him then i'll let u know

Weapon_R
11-11-2002, 02:10 AM
For something really nice, it would be around a grand. My friend did his car at future shop, and it came out looking incredible. It looked like the subs were factory in his car, and it costed him around $1000.

95acc
11-11-2002, 12:10 PM
$1000 geez remind me not to go to F.S to has custom work done, Damn thats alot for a glass tub and amp rack. Come see me at Impressions and depending on what you want done I can do it for ALOT less.
250-1772 Paul
Impressions Auto Designz

Weapon_R
11-11-2002, 02:24 PM
My friends setup consisted of something like this:

There was a fake floor that took up the entire trunk. There were two openings for each 10" sub, and then it had two openings for his two amps, which were positioned nicely around the subs. The whole thing was carpeted to match his interior. It looked awesome. I thought it was a bit expensive too but it does look like its extremely expensive.

SilverRex
11-12-2002, 12:46 AM
hmm sounds like everyone is saying it cost around a grand.. thats not too bad considering its a customize job.. kewl I shall think about it.. once I have enuff money after getting some nice wheels :clap: