PDA

View Full Version : olive garden mints

fcuk_it
08-25-2004, 11:44 PM
I know these chocolates are made by Andes, but does anyone here know where i can get these chocolates locally... this is what they really look like w/o the olive garden wrapper

http://store1.yimg.com/I/candywarehouse_1808_156624455

fuck these chocolates are addicting... haha

D'z Nutz
08-26-2004, 12:10 AM
We used to get them when we were little and we stopped getting them for a while. Just recently, my sisters found a place that carried them and they went and bought a few boxes. IIRC, I *think* you might be able to score them at London Drugs. I'd ask my sisters, but they're sleeping already.

fcuk_it
08-26-2004, 12:22 AM
sweetass... if you can ask your sister that'd be awesome because i wanna get a few boxes for keepsafe... the last time i went to olive garden(last week) i asked if i could buy a box but they aren't allowed to sell me any so i gave the waitress a big tip and she gave me a handful of these chocolates... haha

D'z Nutz
08-26-2004, 10:31 AM
Yeah, my sister said London Drugs and Co-op. She's under the impression it's seasonal, since she seems to only be able to find it around Christmas time :dunno:

Gonthro
08-26-2004, 10:40 AM
http://www.candywarehouse.com/anmin18jar.html

5LB box --> http://store.candywarehouse.com/andesmints.html

you can also get after 8's mints they are very very similar (and they're canadian) they too only come around at christmas time.

BebeAphrodite
08-26-2004, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz
We used to get them when we were little and we stopped getting them for a while. Just recently, my sisters found a place that carried them and they went and bought a few boxes. IIRC, I *think* you might be able to score them at London Drugs. I'd ask my sisters, but they're sleeping already.

stupid question: what is IIRC?

Gonthro
08-26-2004, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by CuteAsianAngel

stupid question: what is IIRC?

if i recall correctly

k_dawg
08-26-2004, 12:10 PM
I'm not too sure but you might wanna try costco? they have alot of those kinds of things cause they sell in bulk.

redec
08-26-2004, 02:27 PM
on a totally separate but related topic, you know that ranch dipping sauce you get from pizza 73? (lighthouse santa fe ranch it's called)....anyone know where you can get that? that stuff is hardcore addictive

QuasarCav
08-26-2004, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by redec
on a totally separate but related topic, you know that ranch dipping sauce you get from pizza 73? (lighthouse santa fe ranch it's called)....anyone know where you can get that? that stuff is hardcore addictive

I've seen it a co-op.

jus_sum_guy
08-27-2004, 01:33 AM
Speaking of mint chocolates. Anyone know where i can get the mint with the chocolate centres?? I can't find them anywhere

Owned 2
08-27-2004, 01:45 AM
I used to love the Olive garden mints.... but then when I worked there I pocketed a box of em and basically found out that (when consumed in large amounts) it actually tastes like wax.. Its kinda gross

MerfBall
08-27-2004, 07:56 AM
I know the one on Heritage used to carry Andes year round, not sure if they still do.

Paul
08-27-2004, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by jus_sum_guy
Speaking of mint chocolates. Anyone know where i can get the mint with the chocolate centres?? I can't find them anywhere

The normal after-dinner hard mints with the gooey chocolate center? I used to buy those at Safeway or Shoppers Drugmart. Hella gooood.

jus_sum_guy
08-27-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Paul

The normal after-dinner hard mints with the gooey chocolate center? I used to buy those at Safeway or Shoppers Drugmart. Hella gooood.

They don't still have them there do they?? i don't remember seeing them :dunno:

fcuk_it
08-28-2004, 03:31 AM
damnit... went to a few london drugs in the south today and they didn't have ANY... anyone else know where i can get these chocolates... haha i got the craziest munchies

XylathaneGTR
08-28-2004, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by jus_sum_guy

They don't still have them there do they?? i don't remember seeing them :dunno:

If i'm thinking of the same ones, co-op sells them. They're in a green bag, like, 2.50 for a bag.

ninjak84
08-28-2004, 06:56 PM
stay away from the ranch dip at little ceasars!!
it tastes like ranch that's been in the microwave for a half hour :barf: