PDA

View Full Version : Bachelor of Applied Business and Entrepreneurship

Mr_John
08-26-2004, 10:25 AM
I'd be graduating at Mt.Royal with a Bachelor of Applied Business and Entrepreneurship Degree if I finish the program (Small business and entrepreneurship).
I'm currently in the second semester only and was wondering,
what job opportunities could I get with this degree?

I AM planning on opening a business but I would like to work for a few years before opening a business.
Does this degree/program any jobs after my graduation?
If not, I might consider in a career change.
Any help would be nice.

Anyone else in this program?

sillyd
08-27-2004, 12:28 AM
I am in my last semester of the program and have owned/operated a business for many years now. It is probably the best there is to teach you how to run a business. Graduates seem to have good job opportunities in a variety of different fields. It all depends on your skills and the type of work you want to do. I would highly recommend this program for anyone interested in becoming involved in business operations.

Paul
08-27-2004, 12:06 PM
starting your own business or being a manager at a business seem to be the only jobs you'd get from this diploma. I have my Managerial Finance Diploma from the school of entrepreneurship at Mt. Royal didn't do me a lick of good finding a job, so i finished my Finance Degree at U of L.

running a small biz can be very rewarding though, i am part owner of a business and it is very fun.

max_boost
08-27-2004, 10:44 PM
Opening a business can be the most rewarding and/or stressful venture one can take in life. You need so many things go right for you, an education is only a small part of the equation.

Maybe it's just me but there is always a demand for Accountants! :dunno: :nut: