PDA

View Full Version : Getting a new truck

TyDog
08-26-2004, 01:05 PM
Making some money now and I'm looking to reward my hard work with a new truck.

At first i was thinking a smaller truck because it would be cheaper, Probably a dakota or Colorado. Then i thought i shouldn't settle for a smaller truck when i really wanted a bigger one.

So now i'm stuck on what truck to get. I've test drove all of them and to be honest i love them all.

Ram1500 crew
Silverado 1500 ext
Sierra 1500 ext
f150 ext

For interior i like the F150 the best with the silverado coming in at a close second. I don't really care much for the rams interior.

However I like the Rams exterior the best. The Front end for me is just soo nice!!!

ON the other hand i've always been a chevy guy... My family has had chevys ever since i was born. We've had blazers, Silverados and a few tahoes. So in a sense I'm kinda Drawn to the silverados.

The sierras have such a nicer front end than the silverados though and the interior is basically the exact same.

What doy ou guys suggest?

Merkur
08-26-2004, 01:46 PM
I highly suggest the Ram, but you got to get the hemi. Thats just my opinion.

TyDog
08-26-2004, 10:45 PM
Ofcourse it will have the HEMI!

If i get the dodge i plan on getting the srt10 hood and a Push bar

ole dsm
08-28-2004, 01:02 PM
if u get a dodge get a cummins , that is a sweet a@@! engine

Drakester
12-24-2004, 12:56 PM
if you do the Ford...look at the FX4 interior...and the exterior is cool...look from the side...cabs looked chopped...i'm happy with mine...oh...make sure you get the Pioneer 6 cd...has an awesome sub

kaput
12-24-2004, 01:04 PM