PDA

View Full Version : FCUK Clothing Banned at Francis!

sabad66
08-26-2004, 10:49 PM
Well today I am in line getting my schedule changed with my friend, and an admin walks by and says hey those are banned tell all your friends. I was laughing because he just bought that sweater for about 120 bucks. I think it is just cuz its getting outta hand especially with that new store Pusch at Market Mall. Those shirts say things like "Too cool to FCUK" and stuff like that so I guess I see why... Just a heads up maybe its going to happen in other schools so dont go buy that cool new shirt!!

Def_3
08-26-2004, 10:53 PM
there was an article in the globe and mail a few days ago, stating the FCUK is pulling their controversial ads after years of problematic feedback from the media, they are "excited about launching their new ad campaign"

Team_Mclaren
08-26-2004, 10:55 PM
WTF~!!!!! I went there last year and they didnt say anything about it!! sure happy that im outta there now!

and how are the laryards doing? they were soooo pointless! such a huge waste of money, it went on okay for the first month then after that no one wears it anymore!:guns: :guns:

sabad66
08-26-2004, 11:00 PM
:werd: on the lanyard topic. They honestly do not combat "unwanted visitors" considering they could enter the school during the morning and after school saying that the lanyard is in their classroom.

Team_Mclaren
08-26-2004, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by sabad66
:werd: on the lanyard topic. They honestly do not combat "unwanted visitors" considering they could enter the school during the morning and after school saying that the lanyard is in their classroom.

or pick up a visitor or temp id... man even most teachers know that its stupid!

blueripper6
08-27-2004, 12:20 AM
So lets start a new crazy

how about cnut:D :burnout:

jose_01
08-27-2004, 12:23 AM
That sucks... At least they're not doing the whole "uniform dealie". They really shouldnt regulate something like that, i mean its not like high schools rated g or anything.

BebeAphrodite
08-27-2004, 01:06 AM
ha ha ha, the good ole days when shirts that didn't cover ur belly if u raised ur arms were banned
he he he

sputnik
08-27-2004, 07:00 AM
i remember having to go home from school wearing my "sex wax" tshirt...

QuasarCav
08-27-2004, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by sputnik
i remember having to go home from school wearing my "sex wax" tshirt...

Ahhh the good ol' Johnsons pup tent shirt.

Had to wear my Gym shirt because of it, and it just has a guy with his erection holding up a tent. How times have changed:cry:

kiwi
08-27-2004, 09:53 AM
hee hee hee, wow... St. Francis... that was like, almost 5 years ago for me... things have changed :tongue:

cujo_cjc
08-27-2004, 11:04 AM
i figured this would happen sooner or later
i'm glad i finished school at marys in june

i bought a 'lucky fcuk' shirt at pusch yesterday and the manager was telling me how lots of parents were coming in and complaining cuz they sold a shirt to one of their 13/14 year olds :rofl:

PH1PH1
08-27-2004, 11:46 AM
i hope that doesnt happen here in toronto ... i have quite a few french connection shirts ...

QuasarCav
08-27-2004, 11:50 AM
What happens when a new t-shirt company comes out with

SITH

Is that as bad as FCUK?

Super Industrial T-shirt Happiness.

Chester
08-27-2004, 12:06 PM
Throughout highschool no clothing was banned in our school. They had rules for things you couldn't wear but the teachers and principles didn't really give a fuck, thats why I guess all the lil girls dressed like they were going to the club:dunno:

ninjak84
08-27-2004, 01:19 PM
Haha that figures.
High School principles are such shit bags. They'll ban clothes, hassle cell phones, and bitch about student driving. Pretty much do anything to avoid dealing with the massive drug problem, or worry about the exponential growth of failing students. :rolleyes:

no_joke
08-27-2004, 01:36 PM
^^^ :werd:

Principals (and assistant principals) can go on the biggest power trips and freak out on the littlest things just to show who's boss. Back in the day, I rememeber when the principal threatened a whole bunch a kids with suspension for playing games in computer class. And it is easier to get a joint at lunchtime than to find someone who'll lend you their calculator for a test.

And when is FCUK gonna go outta style on its own anyways? Francis is probably just on the cutting edge of fashion.

XylathaneGTR
08-27-2004, 04:26 PM
Bound to happen sooner or later i think.
So many people misread them and see "Fuck on the Beach" or "Too busy to fuck" and freak out, and think these shirts are delivering a bad message when they don't understand it's a fucking abbreviation.
And, yeah...They have nothing else to complain about, and instead, bitch about clothing, cell phones, and waterballoons at summer, and totally ignore the massive drug and gang problems.
Yay school!

Chester
08-27-2004, 04:30 PM
Well its obvious what they are implying when they put "Fcuk on the beach", they arent saying French Connection United Kingdom on the beach

blinkme_210
08-27-2004, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Chester
Well its obvious what they are implying when they put "Fcuk on the beach", they arent saying French Connection United Kingdom on the beach

:werd: Right on the money. Just like the most common FCUK shirt, Too Busy To FCUK. Anyone who reads it knows will know what it means, no one is that stupid to assume it really means "Too Busy To French Connection United Kingdom".

PhenomSE
08-27-2004, 05:08 PM
They are just slogans to sell the shirts...that is all...my parents think that they are hilarious...besides...little kids don't even know what the hell the shirt is trying to say...so :whocares:

method
08-27-2004, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by XylathaneGTR
Bound to happen sooner or later i think.
So many people misread them and see "Fuck on the Beach" or "Too busy to fuck" and freak out, and think these shirts are delivering a bad message when they don't understand it's a fucking abbreviation.
And, yeah...They have nothing else to complain about, and instead, bitch about clothing, cell phones, and waterballoons at summer, and totally ignore the massive drug and gang problems.
Yay school!

it's an abbreviation that they obviously make light of. you think the company doesnt notice? christ sakes.

oh no, the principal has banned overpriced clothes from a school. what will the kids do? :rofl:

Kid_a
08-27-2004, 08:14 PM
FCUK censorship.

wildrice
08-27-2004, 09:53 PM
damn, that's fcuk ing gay
i wore a bunch of fcuk shirts at my high school
shit loads of ppl wore fcuk shirts

there was word going around that they were gonna be banned b/c the stupid principle wanted to start a dress code for the following year

good thing i'm outta there