PDA

View Full Version : FCUK Clothing

Skylinelover
08-27-2004, 11:40 PM
Can someone tell me where I can buy FCUK clothing in calgary?

cujo_cjc
08-27-2004, 11:46 PM
Hot Gossip
Holt Renfrew
Pusch

I went shopping at market this week and hot gossip pretty much had all the fcuk shirts sold...except for the xl size ones
pusch had lots left..in all sizes

picked up a 'lucky fcuk' shirt :thumbsup:

wildrice
08-27-2004, 11:59 PM
yea, i got a couple from hot gossip right when they came out
true though, very hard to find sizes

i haven't been to the pusch store in market yet
what's it like? is it basically like another underground?
what brands do they sell there?

cujo_cjc
08-28-2004, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by wildrice
yea, i got a couple from hot gossip right when they came out
true though, very hard to find sizes

i haven't been to the pusch store in market yet
what's it like? is it basically like another underground?
what brands do they sell there?

Pusch is like their own brand
I know at like Underground and stuff they carry some Pusch clothing
But the Pusch store at Market is super nice!
They basically carry just Pusch and Fcuk stuff from what I noticed. But Their change rooms..man...i could try clothes on forever at that store :)

wildrice
08-28-2004, 12:06 AM
yea, i've heard about the pusch clothing line but like, rarely see good stuff at underground

and thanks maybe i'll go check it out some time

BebeAphrodite
08-28-2004, 02:59 AM
he he he, FCUK is so overdone now. I liked it when it came out in Van when I was in high school and I brought it back and no one had it. Now everyone has one. ick!

Chester
08-28-2004, 03:09 AM
:werd: to what she said. I have a FCUK sweater but thats it. I remember wearing FCUK when i was in grade nine and my aunt from London brought a bunch of cllothes for me.

Lorne@UrbanX
08-28-2004, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by CuteAsianAngel
he he he, FCUK is so overdone now. I liked it when it came out in Van when I was in high school and I brought it back and no one had it. Now everyone has one. ick!

Word!!!!

ZorroAMG
08-28-2004, 11:48 AM
FCUK is the new Tommy.

:zzz:

t-im
08-28-2004, 11:53 AM
LAME, tho i sitll wear some FCUK, but the only good place to get it in calgary is holt, and even that is pretty limited, they don't have anything good

badseed
08-28-2004, 12:05 PM
:werd: that shit is played out. Even for highschoolerz its played.

wildrice
08-28-2004, 12:54 PM
and u don't think diesel's overdone??

en<-rgie is where's its at right now

cujo_cjc
08-28-2004, 01:26 PM
wat do you expect?
everything is gonna get overplayed soon
so you might as well just save ur money and start buying the stuff at zellers :rolleyes:

badseed
08-28-2004, 01:41 PM
Diesel is hardcore mainstream BUT I still were it and buy it on occasion cuz some of it is genuinely nice stuff and its alwayz excellent quality. Pretty soon en<ergie will be just as popular and overworn as Diesel. A trend I've notice develop quite rapidly in the last year is LULULEMON. Every second girl you pass in the mall is wearing LULU. Don't get me wrong I wear it too, but since market mall opened their location its been gettin outta hand. Hard to be unique in clothing these dayz. Unless your gothic.

Just my 2 cents.

ZorroAMG
08-28-2004, 03:27 PM
and u don't think diesel's overdone??

en&lt;-rgie is where's its at right now

Dude, energie is so 1999 literaly.

Wearing clothing without visible labels and not talking about the labels you wear is what's in, people.

Wildcat
08-28-2004, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG

Dude, energie is so 1999 literaly.

Wearing clothing without visible labels and not talking about the labels you wear is what's in, people.

:werd:

but remember your talking to highschool kids whos only sense of identity is the brand labeld on their shirts.

edit: oh ya, and their race. :rofl:

cujo_cjc
08-28-2004, 03:42 PM
i just wear w/e looks nice :dunno:

ZorroAMG
08-28-2004, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Wildcat

but remember your talking to highschool kids whos only sense of identity is the brand labeld on their shirts.

edit: oh ya, and their race. :rofl:

Aren't YOU just outta highschool??

:rofl: :rofl: J/K

hyperwhite
08-28-2004, 05:30 PM
we dont even have FCUK down hear. but it sounds like highschool kid wear it because the name almost says fuck and they think it will make them cool :thumbsdow

awdterror
08-28-2004, 05:42 PM
Ah, the joys of wasting money on clothes. 3 pack of plain white t-shirts is like 9 bucks at wal-mart. 3 diesel t-shirts are like 300 bucks. I save lots of money for the car :)

t-im
08-28-2004, 07:28 PM
some ppl forget..FCUK does have pretty nice clothes..that doesnt say FCUK on it..

GTS Jeff
08-28-2004, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by t-im
some ppl forget..FCUK does have pretty nice clothes..that doesnt say FCUK on it.. yea i have a few pieces of fcuk that doesnt have F-C-U-K slathered all over the place. just a nice design that could be from anywhere.

heh, the way i see it, why pretend to be into clothing and fashion if u are just gonna wear what every other highschooler is wearing? just cuz your sweater says FCUK in big bold letters doesnt mean u know how to dress.

Kamen
08-28-2004, 07:43 PM
I wear what looks good on me. IMO that is most important. SO many people wear what is supposedly cool but have no idea that it doesn't suit them at all...

brandon
08-28-2004, 08:24 PM
omfg fcuk is what all the hardcore asians where in highschool (atleast thats what i rember it like) whats the point of buying pants that are like 250$ or shirts for 200$, You can buy the same style pants anywhere! who cars (all the clothes i have now are just the stuff i buy for work)

00redLUDE
08-28-2004, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by hyperwhite
we dont even have FCUK down hear. but it sounds like highschool kid wear it because the name almost says fuck and they think it will make them cool :thumbsdow

You might not have it in Niagra Falls but there is a FCUK store in TO.

Also, when I was in the store in TO they said they will be opening a FCUK store in WEM in Edmonton sometime soon.

wildrice
08-28-2004, 11:15 PM
hm.....too bad they aren't opening one here

cujo_cjc
08-28-2004, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Kamen
I wear what looks good on me. IMO that is most important. SO many people wear what is supposedly cool but have no idea that it doesn't suit them at all...

how bout the overdone popularity of t&a zip ups and the fact that there are lots of overweight chicks that just look silly wearing that stuff :nut:

no_joke
08-28-2004, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by awdterror
Ah, the joys of wasting money on clothes. 3 pack of plain white t-shirts is like 9 bucks at wal-mart.

Damn, those Hanes shirts are so awesome. I'm wearing one right now.

Originally posted by ZorroAMG
FCUK is the new Tommy.

GSus is the new FCUK is the new Replay is the new Diesel is the new Big Star is the new Tommy Hilfiger is the new...

Edit: How did I forget Von Dutch?

wildrice
08-29-2004, 12:03 AM
yea, big star & indian motorcycle are starting to get pretty over played too
those shirts r soooo cheap now at latitude

pinoyhero
08-29-2004, 09:46 AM
fc is getting played out, wonder what would have happened if they charged more for their clothes. Not that expensive so everybody goes and buys a T from hot gossip to show how "in style" they are. Should have kept it more expensive and exclusive at a place like HOLT only. They're shooting themselves in the foot with the mass marketing.

JAYMEZ
08-29-2004, 11:13 AM
FCUK just became shity , everyone has them now , i used to buy them in London and now every one has them , gaynesss

ZorroAMG
08-29-2004, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by pinoyhero
fc is getting played out, wonder what would have happened if they charged more for their clothes. Not that expensive so everybody goes and buys a T from hot gossip to show how &quot;in style&quot; they are. Should have kept it more expensive and exclusive at a place like HOLT only. They're shooting themselves in the foot with the mass marketing.

AHHAHA, how is selling their clothing at WAY more stores and getting WAY more exposure shooting themselves in the foot? If they have good enough designers to keep things fresh for the oh-so-ghey mass production market, they'll be in business for a long time..

yea, big star &amp; indian motorcycle are starting to get pretty over played too
those shirts r soooo cheap now at latitude

No, they were played out in 1997 LOL

Shaolin
08-29-2004, 03:45 PM
Levis tried to stay upscale.. look at them now.. HELLO WALMART..

max_boost
08-29-2004, 04:11 PM
Some of the FCUK stuff like hoodies, sweaters are still pretty nice with a decent price. I'm never one that spends too much on clothes, I still shop at Guess:rofl: Best fitting jeans in the world, for me at least.;)

wildrice
08-29-2004, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Shaolin
Levis tried to stay upscale.. look at them now.. HELLO WALMART..

ya, don't they sell like ralph lauren or something at superstore now???

JAYMEZ
08-30-2004, 12:26 AM
^^ haha ya and Diesel :rofl:

[GaGe]
08-30-2004, 04:26 AM
other than the normal black and white fcuk shirts that most people get, i think they make pretty nice shirts. i still like diesel zipups and jeans, but their new shirts're too plain for me. i'm into the D&G stuff now. way too expensive though.

roopi
08-30-2004, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by 00redLUDE

Also, when I was in the store in TO they said they will be opening a FCUK store in WEM in Edmonton sometime soon.

I was in the mall yesterday and I noticed that they are open now.

XylathaneGTR
08-31-2004, 12:31 AM
I like when i goto school, and out of 2,300 kids, i see 300 of them wearing the same FCUK shirt. COOL!~
I'm in style because i wear a plain white, shitty quality cotton shirt w/ FCUK silkscreened on it. Hear me Roar.

lam-boy
08-31-2004, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by XylathaneGTR

I like when i goto school, and out of 2,300 kids, i see 300 of them wearing the same FCUK shirt. COOL!~
I'm in style because i wear a plain white, shitty quality cotton shirt w/ FCUK silkscreened on it. Hear me Roar.

why do you make fun of yourself 'fashion boy'? :rofl: :tongue:

Dave P
08-31-2004, 08:33 AM
FCUK has some sweet colonge

wildrice
08-31-2004, 12:44 PM
eh, the red diesel one smells better

ZorroAMG
08-31-2004, 12:56 PM
they BOTH smell like bum.

lam-boy
08-31-2004, 01:12 PM
fcuk colonge smells like ass haha.

Wildcat
08-31-2004, 07:05 PM
eh, the red diesel one smells better

the red one smells like assdink, the white one smells good.

aRtET
08-31-2004, 09:12 PM
I like all the stuff from hollister and abercrombie and fitch too many people tend to dress the same in this city it's better to be different in my opinion and those are the ones I like because they're just chillin and they're hella comfy...hurts the pocket a little but it's worth it.:thumbsup:

no_joke
08-31-2004, 09:30 PM
Abercrombie is racist. Google it.

XylathaneGTR
09-01-2004, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by lam-boy

why do you make fun of yourself 'fashion boy'? :rofl: :tongue:

Wow...Lammie, that was like, what, a year ago?
Anyways, i'm not, idiot. Because i don't dress that way. I have knowledge of brand names and work in a brand name store. that's it.

Thanks for comming out though, son.

RiCE-DaDDy
09-01-2004, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
Some of the FCUK stuff like hoodies, sweaters are still pretty nice with a decent price. I'm never one that spends too much on clothes, I still shop at Guess:rofl: Best fitting jeans in the world, for me at least.;)

what the hell is wrong with guess? they make nice stuff

Johnny@CustomAuto
09-01-2004, 11:53 PM
I would never pay for a shirt more than $30 that was made in China, Hong Kong, Turkey, Macau, Korea any any countries like that. You are ripping yourselves off. I love Diesel, but I don't own one Diesel shirt that is NOT made in Italy. I make sure my shit is from Italy if I am buying an Italian brand name like Diesel and Energie. All the good quality Diesel jeans are made in Italy. They day they start making their denim somewhere else is the day I ditch Diesel for good. FCUK is so over rated. It's not even quality clothing. It's just marketed real well, and that's about it. Check those labels!! Don't buy shit made in Asia that sell for more than $30!

chibi_chas
09-05-2004, 02:27 PM
:D they banned fcuk in most edmonton public schools

Shaolin
09-05-2004, 02:50 PM
Like Neeper I refuse to buy expensive clothing, although I have my fair share as gifts (Thank you Mom and Dad!) Only clothes I've ever bought is Giordano, and MEXX. You can't go wrong with 5 shirts for 10 HKD or 50% off all items at MEXX (Sister had the hookups when she worked there).

I'm not fashion conscious except for the old stuff.. I was having dinner with relatives and my cousin was talking about these new trendy overpriced lines for Teens called Juicy and Seven? :dunno: Apparently Juicy jeans go for like 150 bucks a pop? If it's 150 bucks for a pair of jeans, it better say Armani on it :D

Anyone care to tell me where these brands come up? I'm guessing the price is just driven because it's the "in" thing to wear now? :dunno:

t-im
09-05-2004, 05:55 PM
Like Neeper I refuse to buy expensive clothing, although I have my fair share as gifts (Thank you Mom and Dad!) Only clothes I've ever bought is Giordano, and MEXX. You can't go wrong with 5 shirts for 10 HKD or 50% off all items at MEXX (Sister had the hookups when she worked there).

I'm not fashion conscious except for the old stuff.. I was having dinner with relatives and my cousin was talking about these new trendy overpriced lines for Teens called Juicy and Seven? :dunno: Apparently Juicy jeans go for like 150 bucks a pop? If it's 150 bucks for a pair of jeans, it better say Armani on it :D

Anyone care to tell me where these brands come up? I'm guessing the price is just driven because it's the &quot;in&quot; thing to wear now? :dunno:

Juicy courture jeans are more liek 200~

Seven For All Mankind jeans are more liek 220+

Armani Jeans are around that price, but aren't very nice

Shaolin
09-05-2004, 06:07 PM
that's crazy 200 bucks for a pair of freaken jeans.. how long has Juicy been around for?

t-im
09-06-2004, 12:03 AM
that's crazy 200 bucks for a pair of freaken jeans.. how long has Juicy been around for?

not too long..<6yrs most likely

wildrice
09-06-2004, 04:28 PM
ya, juicy is fairly new

googe
09-06-2004, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Neeper
I would never pay for a shirt more than $30 that was made in China, Hong Kong, Turkey, Macau, Korea any any countries like that. You are ripping yourselves off. I love Diesel, but I don't own one Diesel shirt that is NOT made in Italy. I make sure my shit is from Italy if I am buying an Italian brand name like Diesel and Energie. All the good quality Diesel jeans are made in Italy. They day they start making their denim somewhere else is the day I ditch Diesel for good. FCUK is so over rated. It's not even quality clothing. It's just marketed real well, and that's about it. Check those labels!! Don't buy shit made in Asia that sell for more than $30!

just curious, why does it being made in one country make it better than another? i know there is the slavesweatshops vs the real shops in say italy, but is it different materials or something? what makes it worth paying extra for?

wildrice
09-06-2004, 04:56 PM
i think what he's saying is that
1) partly what u said about sweatshops
2) if u purchased a diesel shirt made in asia compared to the same shirt made in italy, diesel would be making more money off of it.
3) and maybe less quality??:dunno:

wildrice
09-09-2004, 08:02 PM
damn, i heard/saw the funniest thing yesterday

i was at holt renfrew n i saw a group of brown guys going in.
one of them went up to this lady that worked there and said, "yea, i saw thid person who had a shirt that said too busy to fcuk, cool as fcuk, do you guys have them here"
i guess he was kinda new to whole fcuk/diesel clothing
at that point i was laughing, but then

she showed him this armani white t

and then he's like, "but u can't even tell it's armani"

damn, i couldn't stop laughing
:rofl: :rofl:

lam-boy
09-09-2004, 08:08 PM
haha we call those people walking billboards

got shirts that have words plastered all over em

DIESEL
dIESEL
dieseLL yo!
dieselllllllllll

and then they have like 10 litres of colonge dumped on their shirts hahaha.