PDA

View Full Version : Questions About my Twin Bros Accident

supaj87GTS
08-28-2004, 12:54 AM
Okay here is the situation ...I went for a cruise with a friend and I get a call on my cell its my Fiance.crying

I guess my Twin Brother Got in a car accident on his way from the Island near salmon arm I talked to him and He said that he was driving around a Corner at the set speed and then He Heard a Loud Bang and the Car Flipped Hood to Truck 3 times

He drive a E30 85 I dont know how this could happen considering car usually flip side ways not over its self ????

Well I was Shook up pretty good until I talked to him.He was so Lucky only a swollen Hand and a few Bruises and a few minor cut and he Girlfriend and there Dog Were untouched..

Anyway just seeing if anyone knew what could have happened.......his car is No more but Im Glad to have a Brother Stiill

Thanks Jordan:dunno:

GQBalla
08-28-2004, 12:56 AM
good to know! cars can be replaced! a life can't be! hope your bro heals up quick!

finboy
08-28-2004, 01:09 AM
land mine :dunno:

good to hear he survived

DefektiveVibe
08-28-2004, 01:12 AM
thats a crazy story...good to hear you still have your family

maybe there was something on the road...or something dropped out of his car in the front end causing it to flip over that...not sure its weird how that could happen

Loose
08-28-2004, 07:40 AM
sounds fishy....

post more details...

Maxt
08-28-2004, 09:03 AM
You got lucky man, glad it worked out in the end...

roopi
08-28-2004, 11:38 AM
Blew a tire and hit something?

Marsh
08-28-2004, 11:43 AM
It was Hellboy

Good to hear he's not seriously injured though

kiwi
08-28-2004, 08:56 PM
:eek:
Wow, that's really strange & freaky! But good to hear that everyone was okay!

barmanjay
08-28-2004, 09:14 PM
Crazy!!!!

happened while in a turn eh?

I bet,... the outside tire blew,.. and of course it'll slide in a corner,.. then I bet he hit the curb only millisec's after the tire blew,... and that would cause the car to flip,.. especially if the rim connected perfectly flush with the curb.

good to hear he's ok tho. bloody lucky.

canadiandaytona
08-29-2004, 09:44 PM
I'm really suprised a Dog would survive, especially unharmed if the car flipped.

Glad to hear there all fine but I think were missing something..?

statick
08-30-2004, 02:51 AM
congrats on everyone being ok

supaj87GTS
08-30-2004, 11:21 AM
guys I talked to My Bro he is all good it looks as if he fell asleep for a split second.....Hit a ditch which was the Loud bang from the Tire Exploding under pressure...Then the Car flipped threw the air about 3-4 Revolutions and ended up on 2 big Bolders up right in the direction they were coming from...
The passenger tire was in the car from the Impact its a good thing his Girl Friend had her feet on her chair cuz she wouldnt have feet anymore.....I will Post Picture of the accident once I get them Sent from my Moms digital.

I think the only thing that Saved them was the Seat Belts and the Solid BMW Frame withstanding horrific Abuse....LUcky non the Less.

Thanks All God Bless
Jordan