PDA

View Full Version : Some ass looking turbo civic...

Celica4me
08-29-2004, 02:44 AM
Ive been told by informants this guy is on here....and was banned or something lol......wgr4pussies or something...but yah.....was on MacLeod and Southland (going south on Macleod).....and I pull up to the lights (with a car infront of me).....and I hear this prepubescent kid revvin his engine next to me (and theres a car infront of him...so I thought it was funny he was revvin like a chach)...and you can hear its turboed.......didnt think much of him....cept him and his friends looked like they were 12 so I was kinda laughing.....but ya.....I just drove off.....but by the time we hit anderson-ish he is next to me......and starts to stunt and take off a bit.......so the roads were clear so i figured i would go along with it.....easily keeping up/passing (he had people in his car but I had cinder blocks and 2 tires in my car lol) until we hit like 130.....didnt feel like getting a ticket...so I just slowed down......he zooms by......turns onto Canyon Meadows.....so ya....just wanted to tell that cuz I found it funny......supposadly its a 13s car??...lol suuuureee.....if my hunk of shit can easily handle it.....then ya.....I appreciate working on peices of shit cars.....so Im not baggin on that....just....funny when theyre revvin it up with cars infront at lights tryin to race lol

illeagle
08-29-2004, 02:47 AM
Which car were you in? (what kind)

Celica4me
08-29-2004, 02:54 AM
the 626.....lol Ill admit to ricery.....I timed my shifts to be right next to him to blow some BOV in his face...lol I admit it :P.....but still.

buh_buh
08-29-2004, 03:07 AM
:rofl:

finboy
08-29-2004, 03:25 AM
this should get interesting :rofl:

Davide
08-29-2004, 04:36 AM
Originally posted by finboy
this should get interesting :rofl:
:D

Celica4me
08-29-2004, 04:43 AM
lol mr.***** told me to post it :P I blame it on him.......he'll blame it on the drunken state he was in.....but its all his fault when it gets 'interesting'.....:poosie:

BigShow
08-29-2004, 07:55 PM
Posting this for my friend (since he's banned)

“Hey, this is WGR4pussies, Umm yeah, I remember you, we we’re testing out the launch control (4000 rpm) and just like you, ‘timing it just right’ so that people could hear the BOV/spool!!, my silly wideband (VW nazi people need to learn how to ship) still isn’t here, So I was only running 6 pounds of boost, untuned. The car is already making too much power and the clutch slips above 1/3 throttle in most gears and the car was falling flat on its face anytime I went above 5000 because my “tweaking” is a little to safe, lol. Anyway we were not trying to race you, if that’s what you thought, so the jokes on you. Anyway, nice BOV. :thumbup:”

AllGoNoShow
08-29-2004, 08:35 PM
o dear, BigShow dont post for people alreayd banned, ull just be flammed

BigShow
08-29-2004, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by AllGoNoShow
o dear, BigShow dont post for people alreayd banned, ull just be flammed

Why would I be flamed?

Celica4me
08-29-2004, 09:04 PM
haha so then why rev it up and stunt if your cars running like ass????? haha fuckin idiot......and I never said we were racing moron.....lol said you were being a tool and revvin it up for no reason.....then trying to show off for your boy toys ... foshizzzzzle :thumbsup:

lol Im not gonna flame on big show...I dont give a shit.....I just found the whole situation hilarious...thus why I posted it on here.

Kid_a
08-29-2004, 09:25 PM
wtf why doesnt he make a new accnt, I've been banned 3x I think..

civicluva
08-29-2004, 09:32 PM
What year civic? 6 lbs of boost? That's nothing to brag about. Did you hear a bov?

EK 2.0
08-29-2004, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by BigShow
Posting this for my friend (since he's banned)

“Hey, this is WGR4pussies, Umm yeah, I remember you, we we’re testing out the launch control (4000 rpm) and just like you, ‘timing it just right’ so that people could hear the BOV/spool!!, my silly wideband (VW nazi people need to learn how to ship) still isn’t here, So I was only running 6 pounds of boost, untuned. The car is already making too much power and the clutch slips above 1/3 throttle in most gears and the car was falling flat on its face anytime I went above 5000 because my “tweaking” is a little to safe, lol. Anyway we were not trying to race you, if that’s what you thought, so the jokes on you. Anyway, nice BOV. :thumbup:”

Originally posted by Celica4me
lol Im not gonna flame on big show...I dont give a shit.....I just found the whole situation hilarious...thus why I posted it on here.

I'll flame...

So you posted this AFTER or BEFORE your male group orgy Big Show??

Skyline_Addict
08-29-2004, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD

so you posted this AFTER or BEFORE you went down on Spencer??

lol

civicrider
08-29-2004, 11:29 PM

BigShow
08-29-2004, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Skyline_Addict

lol

:thumbsup: Yea I laughed too :rolleyes:

7thgenvic
08-30-2004, 12:01 AM
i love reading funny stories like this! I JUST WISH MY CAR WENT PUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS when i reved! i would do it to!

Just to be like ya its turbo'ed, ya thats my BOV, ya its a civic!

woot woot

EK 2.0
08-30-2004, 12:04 AM

:thumbsup: Yea I laughed too :rolleyes:

holy cow take a joke buddy...you want I should post the PM you sent me...maybe you can join the banned crew as well...oh but wait...

who is gonna post to defend y'all punk asses then??

holy geez losah...:rolleyes:

BigShow
08-30-2004, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD

holy cow take a joke buddy...you want I should post the PM you sent me...maybe you can join the banned crew as well...oh but wait...

who is gonna post to defend y'all punk asses then??

holy geez losah...:rolleyes:

Maybe I'm not the comic you are, but I copy & pasted his message for him and you asked me if this was before or after my male orgy. I'm not your buddy, and your "joke" is lame.

7thgenvic
08-30-2004, 12:16 AM

Maybe I'm not the comic you are, but I copy & pasted his message for him and you asked me if this was before or after my male orgy. I'm not your buddy, and your "joke" is lame.

uuuurrrrrikkkka, wow arif you like starting the online warrrrssss! damn dsm people and their turbo's

Celica4me
08-30-2004, 12:45 AM
lol I didnt make this to start shit.......I made this to explain the story......I just find it funny so I posted it........everyone thinks the wgrpussy guy is an asshole......which is fine.....I dont know the guy......maybe he isnt probably is...who cares.......I think its sweet he did all this shit to a crap car.....crap cars rule......they are fun to work on......just that you shuoldnt be revvin it when 1.) theres like a friggin van infront of you ..2.) your car is running like ass (apparently)...and 3.) its full of a buncha boys

7thgenvic
08-30-2004, 12:48 AM
what kind of car is it? what year and all that good stuff?

Celica4me
08-30-2004, 12:52 AM
his??? no freakin clue......my honda knowledge is below par.......Im a toyota/nissan/mazda guy

7thgenvic
08-30-2004, 01:04 AM
blahhhh, o well, funny enough to read, its one thing to have a car that turbo'ed, but its another thing to drive like an ass just to show that your car can go PUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, i know what you mean

Celica4me
08-30-2004, 01:11 AM
lol well I admitted to doing that......I shifted right so it would do that at the right time in their faces.........lol but I wouldnt normally do that driving.

hjr
08-30-2004, 11:15 AM
shazzzzzzzzam, i think this gif should put a stop to the bickering
if yall been banned, then....

Kaos
08-30-2004, 11:46 AM

I found his joke pretty funny.

Owned 2
08-30-2004, 12:12 PM
Ive been told by informants this guy is on here....and was banned or something lol......wgr4pussies or something...but yah.....was on MacLeod and Southland (going south on Macleod).....and I pull up to the lights (with a car infront of me).....and I hear this prepubescent kid revvin his engine next to me (and theres a car infront of him...so I thought it was funny he was revvin like a chach)...and you can hear its turboed.......didnt think much of him....cept him and his friends looked like they were 12 so I was kinda laughing.....but ya.....I just drove off.....but by the time we hit anderson-ish he is next to me......and starts to stunt and take off a bit.......so the roads were clear so i figured i would go along with it.....easily keeping up/passing (he had people in his car but I had cinder blocks and 2 tires in my car lol) until we hit like 130.....didnt feel like getting a ticket...so I just slowed down......he zooms by......turns onto Canyon Meadows.....so ya....just wanted to tell that cuz I found it funny......supposadly its a 13s car??...lol suuuureee.....if my hunk of shit can easily handle it.....then ya.....I appreciate working on peices of shit cars.....so Im not baggin on that....just....funny when theyre revvin it up with cars infront at lights tryin to race lol

lol Ill admit to ricery.....I timed my shifts to be right next to him to blow some BOV in his face...

haha so then why rev it up and stunt if your cars running like ass????? haha fuckin idiot......and I never said we were racing moron.....lol said you were being a tool and revvin it up for no reason.....then trying to show off for your boy toys ... foshizzzzzle :thumbsup:

lol I didnt make this to start shit.......I made this to explain the story......I just find it funny so I posted it........everyone thinks the wgrpussy guy is an asshole......which is fine.....I dont know the guy......maybe he isnt probably is...who cares.......I think its sweet he did all this shit to a crap car.....crap cars rule......they are fun to work on......just that you shuoldnt be revvin it when 1.) theres like a friggin van infront of you ..2.) your car is running like ass (apparently)...and 3.) its full of a buncha boys

I shifted right so it would do that at the right time in their faces.........

look at yourself fuck head. You started this post simply to start shit. in every post you mock him, I was there aswell, we were sitting at the light playing with the RTP board.(real time programing) tuning the launch control and the fuel curves. Reving your car up to the launch control limiter for a valid reason is far less ricey then blowing off in peoples face(not to mention far less gay)

by the way, your ricer yellow lights and huge exhaust tip were real cool.

:)

yohan4ws
08-30-2004, 12:52 PM
:drama:

worst thread evarrr ...

ZorroAMG
08-30-2004, 01:23 PM
Ok, so let me get this straight:

-We have a dorky n00b making fun of an IDIOT that got banned
- a guy looking to get banned by being an idiot posting replies for said banned idiot
- another tard that admits to being banned lots and offers a suggestion for said idiot to make a new account
- yet another highschool kid that's already been banned, defending and slinging shit at initial dorky n00b.

Synopsis: this is a STOOOOPID thread full of n00bs and wannabe banz0rz, Arif is right making fun...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ryder_23
08-30-2004, 01:26 PM
^
:werd:

This thread sux, and should be :closed: