PDA

View Full Version : F1 Belgian GP

rage2
08-29-2004, 07:43 AM
McLaren Mercedes... Back in Business baby! Had to wait till it was over to post, didn't wanna jinx it haha.

Man, finally, a great race, at the best F1 track ever. If it wasn't for all those safety cars, it might've even been more exciting. Schuey really didn't have a chance at those restarts. Who cares, 7 times world champion. Crazy stuff!

And what about Montoya? Awesome passing... oh man, I'm so awake right now haha.

Ben
08-29-2004, 07:56 AM
I was a little worried with a few of those passes, hahaha, at once point I figured he was gconna clip that guy and it would be all over.

Go McLaren! hahaha

DEATH2000
08-29-2004, 08:09 AM
Man that was such a great finish for McLaren, sucks David destoyed his front wing with 5 laps to go though.

Raikkonen for championship in 2005!

GO MCLAREN!!!!
GO KIMI RAIKKONEN!!!!!!!

:rofl: :clap: :clap: :D :) :D :rofl:

rage2
08-29-2004, 09:04 AM
I personally think Montoya is a better driver than Kimi... we'll see in 2005 :D.

civic_stylez
08-29-2004, 05:42 PM
so many punctures tho!!!! alot of cars were doing really well and the bad luck came out.... wheres team mclarens post??? he should be going nuts right about now...:D

iceburns288
08-30-2004, 07:27 PM
Go Schumi! woot for 7 WCs!:burnout: :D

calgarys13
08-30-2004, 08:15 PM
finally i won't feel so bad wearing my west hat around i can have something to yell back at the tiffossi(sp)?GO kimi next year he will be champ

Team_Mclaren
08-30-2004, 10:33 PM
HOLY SHIT!! THERE WAS A RACE THIS WEEKEND!??? WHERE THE FUCK WAS I!!!

couldnt even catch the replays now!! piss off!! and kimi won!!!! WTF!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Im a shame to call myself "Team_Mclaren"

rage2
08-30-2004, 10:41 PM
lol, what kinda fan are you?

The *best* race of any F1 season, at the best circuit, Spa. I was in Vancouver, and woke up at 4:30am to watch the race before driving home! :rofl:.

Team_Mclaren
08-30-2004, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by rage2
lol, what kinda fan are you?

The *best* race of any F1 season, at the best circuit, Spa. I was in Vancouver, and woke up at 4:30am to watch the race before driving home! :rofl:.

AAAHHHHHH THX FOR THAT!! now i feel 1000 times worst.....
do u have it recorded somewhere, or anyone ???!!!

civic_stylez
08-30-2004, 11:06 PM
^^^^^ oh geez, all the f1 respect goes out the window.... and you of all people!!! you go to the box and you feel shame!:D haha you missed a good one man!

Team_Mclaren
08-30-2004, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by civic_stylez
^^^^^ oh geez, all the f1 respect goes out the window.... and you of all people!!! you go to the box and you feel shame!:D haha you missed a good one man!

:cry: :cry: :cry: fuck you'all!!!!!!

Team_Mclaren
08-30-2004, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by civic_stylez
so many punctures tho!!!! alot of cars were doing really well and the bad luck came out.... wheres team mclarens post??? he should be going nuts right about now...:D

man i missed this post by u too!! damnit!!! i am goin nuts!!! but in a very very bad way!!!

BigMass
08-31-2004, 12:44 PM
it was like a Nascar road race with F1 cars. Excellent action throughout.

Kind of felt bad for Kimi when the reporters were rushing for Michael because he locked in the drivers championship, even though Kimi just won a great race.

hyperwhite
08-31-2004, 01:14 PM
it was a shitty race IMO. everyone crashed, there was no real racing. almost everyone who finished got a damn point. everyone thinks it was such a great race because shumi didn't win. i guess im just biased though because i hate McLaren :nut: Christian Klien was fun to watch though. he's gonna be good in a few years

redec
08-31-2004, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by hyperwhite
it was a shitty race IMO. everyone crashed, there was no real racing. almost everyone who finished got a damn point. everyone thinks it was such a great race because shumi didn't win. i guess im just biased though because i hate McLaren :nut: Christian Klien was fun to watch though. he's gonna be good in a few years

bah...it was an awsome race...there was lots of action....barrichello came back from last place to finish on the podium...that's unreal....awesome race

fast95pony
08-31-2004, 10:43 PM
I bet Button had to change his underwear after that blow out !!
Lucky the Minardi was there to soften the crunch !!
:eek: