cool flash episode.

I like the layout.

Ah the conspiracy.

leutyc
08-31-2004, 09:30 AM
WOW sure makes you think...

three.eighteen.
08-31-2004, 12:27 PM
theres tons of other stuff that doesnt line up with what everyone says happnened on 9/11

if you look events leading up to 9/11 its even weirder...bush and gore are in a elective stalemate, and somehow the war-mongering idiot wins over the guy that would more or less maintain the status quo following clinton and this shit happens almost immediately, and it launches bush's government straight into war-mode, its like some higher power realized bush would not last long and had to make the best of its time to cause some havok in the world

Mckenzie
09-02-2004, 08:54 AM
Whoa....thats pretty crazy.....it defenitaly makes me wonder.

I hope that before I die all of the truth about 9/11 and the subsequent events come to the surface.

Gonthro
09-02-2004, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Mckenzie

I hope that before I die all of the truth about 9/11 and the subsequent events come to the surface.

it wont, look t all the other US governemnt happenings that have been questioned and proved that it could have not happened that way but the truth has never been reveiled.

GoChris
09-02-2004, 09:35 AM
wow, thats some crazy evidence.

i still havent watched f 9/11 maybe i should.

cause ya that aint no plane that hit that building.

edit: oh and if there was no plane that hit it, what about the plane....like people died and people lost family members from the plane that supposedly hit it right. so where the fuck did they go?

EK 2.0
09-02-2004, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Mckenzie

and JFK as well...

its interesting...even from the opposite side...meaning the religious aspects...whether you are Muslim, or Christian, it's neat to take the events and place your "own" twist on things...

Cool find though Grip...as usual...

DreammEr
09-02-2004, 11:07 AM
wow thats fukked up :dunno:

Davide
09-02-2004, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by rlde.us
edit: oh and if there was no plane that hit it, what about the plane....like people died and people lost family members from the plane that supposedly hit it right. so where the fuck did they go?

:werd: no shit huh?

whether it was a missile or a plane, what are they getting at? an inside job?

forgive me for being ignorant but its still a terrorist act is it not?

googe
09-02-2004, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Davide

:werd: no shit huh?

whether it was a missile or a plane, what are they getting at? an inside job?

forgive me for being ignorant but its still a terrorist act is it not?

the favored theory, which sounds a bit far fetched, is that the passengers of this flight were boarded on to the flight that was shot down and the USAF bombed the unoccupied area of the pentagon and said it was that plane or something

this site goes into great detail:
http://www.serendipity.li/wtc.htm

i dunno what to think, someone isnt telling the truth though for sure :)

max_boost
09-02-2004, 03:54 PM
If the general public i.e me and you are aware of this possible conspiracy, what the hell do the politicians talk about?

:dunno: :rofl:

I think in 50 years or so, someone will leak out the documents and truth will be revealed! haha

403Gemini
09-02-2004, 04:46 PM
ugh IT WAS A PLANE

"where are the fragments" you ask

where are the fragments from the trade center buildings?! once those planes hit those buildings at that velocity they pretty much just turn into a fireball

we all saw the videos

i just wanna know the lead up to 9/11 and everything behind it, but since we're general public chances of us knowing all the facts are... well pretty much 0%

iceburns288
09-02-2004, 05:51 PM
Exactly... the fragments of the planes blew up then caught on fire and fell 1000 feet to the ground. And a lot was recovered. These.... hit the Pentagon and vaporized, or something. Considering the perfect lawn in place and no spread fire damage, it looks like there wasn't any fire at all. And a huge Boeing like that would have ripped some turf up for sure. There is no way a plane that size at that speed could make that hole... and the roundness of the plane would have been fucked up after it hit a building at 500mph, right? So how could a hole like that have been made without any other damage to the wall?

:dunno:

DJ Lazy
09-05-2004, 03:14 PM
interesting... got other shit to say, to lazy to type it out tho

E36M3
09-22-2004, 06:27 AM
Sorry, just had to laugh at the stupid thing. I paid a lot of attention after 9/11 (I worked at home at the time and couldn't travel, so I couldn't work)

Try reading something that isn't total nonsense:

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

In general, it is a lot easier to check Snopes first before believing something ridiculous.

sin
09-22-2004, 03:21 PM
they say that all JFK related information will be released to the public in 2010, supposedly after most involved ppl would be dead