PDA

View Full Version : Totalled my Winter Beater

James
11-12-2002, 05:43 AM
Well the other Night I was doing Some Parking Lot Drifting on Ice, and Smoked a Fence Pole (on Purpose):rofl: ...The Car still worked Fine then i Decided to Do Some Crazy e-brake Slides at The Co-op near my house, and Nailed a Curb pretty Damn Hard making the Right Rear Tire sit at a 45 Degree Angle. Damn Was that ever Messed up to Drive!.......So Tonight After Work, We Decided to take the Car to this Empty Parking Lot and try to "Clear" this little Loading Ramp in the Back........Only After We spray Painted Bright Orange Numbers and All kinds of Shit all over the Place..shoulda seen some of the Looks we Got! :rofl: ......Then As We Expected the Police Showed up (hawks was overhead i guess:dunno: , 4 Cars In an Empty Parking lot probably Looked Suspicious) The Cops Knew what we were Doing, and I Didnt Lie at all, I just Said "The Car is pretty much Dead, were Just having some fun with it!" I was VERY Suprised at how nice they were!!...... They Kinda just Shook thier Heads and Told us to go home.....Yeah Right....we wernt Done Yet! :tongue: The Car Would Not Die!!.....The Tranny Didnt Sound too Healthy, grinding alot and shit, but it hasnt had any Fluid for 2 weeks, so im Guessing that might have something to do with it:D .....Every Panel Is dented up(including the Roof),2 Tires are Crooked as a mother Fucker..and You Cant really go any Faster than 50 Safely .......Right Now the Car is Sitting in a parking Lot Near Pick Your Part, Gonna go Drop it off there Tomorrow, i hope they Take it! :rofl::angel:.......Probably get like $20:bigpimp:

max_boost
11-12-2002, 05:44 AM
So you totaled it on purpose?:rofl:

James
11-12-2002, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
So you totaled it on purpose?:rofl:

Ohhhh yeah!!:rofl: i took a couple pics with a disposable Camera i had, but i dont think they worked:( :dunno: Some of the things it Said on it in Bright Orange(SilverCar) "DUSTER" "01" "Rastafarian Cowboy" and "Juicy Steve":rofl: ---Jackass Nicknames (go to the Website and you'll know what i mean):rofl: As well as the Spoiler and Grill are Painted BRIGHT orange! :bigpimp:

Redlyne_mr2
11-12-2002, 06:05 AM
hahahaah dude what was it again..haha now what are you going to drive

James
11-12-2002, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
hahahaah dude what was it again..haha now what are you going to drive

Oh yeah, it was an '87 Plymouth Duster!:bigpimp: :rofl: ......Kinda Sucks i have to drive the MR2 now, going to Buy some Winter Tires Tomorrow...The Duster Was just not Worth fixing, especially after i hit the Curb :rofl: , and it ran like shit, So its all good, it was Free who Cares!...when the Roads get Really bad, i'll just Drive my Parents Cars, No Sense in ruining mine! :rofl:

RiceCake
11-12-2002, 06:39 AM
hahaha.. damn that sounds like some crazy shizznit :tongue:

lammer
11-12-2002, 08:51 AM
haha, sounds fun. destroying a car..haha.

Fluidic
11-12-2002, 09:07 AM
AHAHAHA... I was thinking of buying a "beater" just for driving off large objects and what not... but at the end of the day... when she's sitting there all bruised and limp... I always feel bad! LOL

What car was your winter beater?? :confused: :rolleyes: :D

Peter

HRD2PLZ
11-12-2002, 09:28 AM
Nice job James :thumbsup:

infamous
11-12-2002, 09:39 AM
hahahhahaa damn i wish i could have been there...sounds like it was a lot of fun :D :rofl: :rofl:

redline_13000
11-12-2002, 12:00 PM
dude u shoulda called me..it would have been great to watch...we coulda dragged had a tug of war against my jimmy or sotin

Davetronz
11-12-2002, 01:17 PM
HAHAHAHAAH
Rhasta Cowboy! :D

turboMiata
11-12-2002, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by James

Oh yeah, it was an '87 Plymouth Duster!:bigpimp: :rofl:

You picked a nice car for a demolition derby... We should start a poll:

Top 10 best cars to trash:

1) Ford Pinto
2) Plymounth Duster
3) Ford LTD wagon
4) .....

:D :D

Taloness
11-12-2002, 02:03 PM

1) Ford Pinto
2) Plymounth Duster
3) Ford LTD wagon
4) Chevette/Omni
5)

James
11-12-2002, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by redline_13000
dude u shoulda called me..it would have been great to watch...we coulda dragged had a tug of war against my jimmy or sotin

Shit!! i didnt even think of that!:rofl: I woulda OWNED you!:D

Just got Back from Pick your Part, they gave me $25.20!:bigpimp: oh yeah!

DSM Power
11-12-2002, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by James
The Tranny Didnt Sound too Healthy, grinding alot and shit, but it hasnt had any Fluid for 2 weeks, so im Guessing that might have something to do with it :D
LMAO, that is hilarious!! :clap: :D Post the pics will ya?! :D

[GaGe]
11-12-2002, 11:27 PM
Hahaha, I could've helped out. :rofl:

Fluidic
11-12-2002, 11:28 PM
Pics dude.... PICS!!! LOL

Peter

exr90
11-13-2002, 12:00 AM

1) Ford Pinto
2) Plymounth Duster
3) Ford LTD wagon
4) Chevette/Omni
5) A Rental (ie. Jackass)

sexualbanana
11-13-2002, 01:20 AM
did u ever break that crate?

EDIT: not crate what the hell am i talking about? that wooden flat that we put up for u.

James
11-13-2002, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by sexualbanana
did u ever break that crate?

EDIT: not crate what the hell am i talking about? that wooden flat that we put up for u.

The Pallet?? no that was crazy ass strong!

I dont know if I can post pics , all i had a was a shitty disposable Camera with a couple pictures left on it and im not even sure if it worked :( If anyone wants to see the Car its at pick your part right now!....I Told my Dad what we Did( its his old car ):rofl: he couldnt stop Laughing it was great.:D

van
11-13-2002, 05:52 AM
Shit dude that sounds fun to do hhaha