PDA

View Full Version : Tercel got owned

Melinda
09-01-2004, 01:25 AM
Sitting at a light on Macleod tonight going south at about 10th ave tonight at about 11:00 Pm, We were about 3 cars back from the front and we hear these 2 cars at the front reving the crap out of their engines. One of them was a red early 90's tercel with one of those nifty *note the sarcasm when i say nifty* exhaust add ons to make it sound like his car is turbo charged. Sure enough, light turns green and the two cars take off, red tercel squeeling tires and 'blowing off' like crazy and laughing like a mad man. Hauls ass (as fast as his tercel will take him) down Mac trail and turns right onto 17th ave. What he didnt realize is that the car beside us and one lane over (we were in the left lane, the tercel was in the far left lane) and in the middle lane was a police SUV.

Sure enough, as the tercel rounds the corner of 17th and Mac trail, the SUV calmly follows and as we drove past a few seconds later, the cherries were on and the wanna be fast kid was being pulled over.

I know he's got a stunting ticket and maybe a speeding ticket if the cop could have hit him with any sort of radar from where he was in traffic, but is there any sort of ticket for those lame blow off valve wanna be crap things? Please tell me there is :D

Skyline_Addict
09-01-2004, 01:28 AM
was it an unmarked SUV?

go TRD! hehe

Melinda
09-01-2004, 01:32 AM
Nope, clearly marked as a police SUV, but it was one lane over and 3 or 4 cars back from the tercel in traffic. He probably had no clue there was even an officer behind him until they followed him onto 17th and pulled him over

Skyline_Addict
09-01-2004, 01:35 AM
well, it serves him right then.
and no...i doubt you could get a ticket for putting a whistle in your muffler (that's what's making the "turbo" sound, right)?
saw em at canadian tire, where else?

habsfan
09-01-2004, 08:25 AM
i really dont understand the point of those n/a blowoff valve things. you can have all the whooshing you want, but when you go to race, you'll still look like an idiot :rofl:

Tyler883
09-01-2004, 05:29 PM
Be nice,

idiots in a Tercel have feelings, too!!!

LOL

EK 2.0
09-01-2004, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by habsfan
i really dont understand the point of those n/a blowoff valve things. you can have all the whooshing you want, but when you go to race, you'll still look like an idiot :rofl:

chicks dig mine...:burnout: PSHSHHSHSHSSHSH!!

DonJuan
09-07-2004, 12:09 PM
I like that the Tercel is hauling ass as fast as it can and the police SUV "calmly follows" that is sweet. BOO fake BOV