PDA

View Full Version : *** BREAKING NEWS*** Koby Bryant Cleared Of All Charges!!

roopi
09-01-2004, 03:20 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/GMA/US/kobe_bryant_dismiss_040901-1.html

:eek: She was a greedy bitch!

legereandrew4
09-01-2004, 03:29 PM
:bigpimp: hoep this is for real...

Shaolin
09-01-2004, 03:33 PM
:thumbsup: bout fukin time :D

RiCE-DaDDy
09-01-2004, 03:37 PM
good! now lets see SHAQ destroy the fakers haha

max_boost
09-01-2004, 04:05 PM
Let's see if she gets her money in Civil Court! Still, Kobe is a moron for being with that whore in the first place.:banghead: :rofl:

rage2
09-01-2004, 04:19 PM
Rewind back a few months here...

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38700

Even the accuser's friend (SPAZ on here) doesn't think she was raped.

Even though Kobe cheated, I feel bad for the guy, getting fucked over hard by some crazy chick accusing him of rape. It cost him a LOT in endorsements. Goes to show we live in a fucked up world.

B17a
09-01-2004, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by rage2
Rewind back a few months here...

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38700

Even the accuser's friend (SPAZ on here) doesn't think she was raped.

Even though Kobe cheated, I feel bad for the guy, getting fucked over hard by some crazy chick accusing him of rape. It cost him a LOT in endorsements. Goes to show we live in a fucked up world.

Yup, that's too bad, but when you're a big celeb you've got a huge target on your back.

no_joke
09-01-2004, 04:48 PM
Whatever, Kobe was never gonna see a jail cell no matter the verdict. Now there's just less hassle for everyone involved.

/////AMG
09-01-2004, 04:53 PM
lol :rofl:

roopi posted this like something huge ha[[ened like bush was dead or something****************** BREAKING NEWS ****************:rofl:

Calm downs guys, so she asked for $75,000 last year, but she is probably asking more now right?

Ajay
09-01-2004, 07:43 PM
He was gonna get off scott free.

I don't think he even did it but whatever....I'm sure he's very happy with the outcome.

She's probably gonna get a HUGE payday with the civil case but I'm sure Kobe has no problem paying what he has to pay to have this matter cleared up.

wildrice
09-01-2004, 07:45 PM
damn
that's too bad
i was looking for something more to happen to kobe

davidI
09-01-2004, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by rage2

Totally agreed. I don't like Kobe at all but this money grubbing hoe is everything that's wrong in the world today. Not only did her being a whore cost Kobe money in legal fees but it also cost the Colorado courts a lot. It's ridiculous what women can get away with in today's world.

roopi
09-01-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by /////AMG
lol :rofl:

roopi posted this like something huge ha[[ened like bush was dead or something****************** BREAKING NEWS ****************:rofl:

Calm downs guys, so she asked for $75,000 last year, but she is probably asking more now right?

Just copied the title of an article. :rofl:

cman
09-01-2004, 09:39 PM
i think the greedy bitch was just trying to scam him.
i mean 1) what young girl wouldnt want to sleep with kobe bryant? and 2)what young girl wouldnt want huge publicity and money?
so why not sleep with him then accuse him of sexual assault and get both.

wildrice
09-01-2004, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by cman
i think the greedy bitch was just trying to scam him.
i mean 1) what young girl wouldnt want to sleep with kobe bryant? and 2)what young girl wouldnt want huge publicity and money?
so why not sleep with him then accuse him of sexual assault and get both.

ya true dat eh?

good point

Z_Fan
09-01-2004, 09:43 PM
They can prove this girl had sex with like 3 different people in the few days surrounding the 'incident'. So this chick is just a stupid slut...and this whole thing is a waste of time. If it was just another boy from the hood, this wouldn't have happened. But since it was rich and famous Kobe it did... Who BTW isn't innocent (although I think not guilty in this case), and you'd be nuts to think this was the first time he's spanking random ass....I mean, gimme a break! Good old Wilt spanked so many asses he probably doesn't remember any particular one! You can bet yours that Kobe done his fair share of cheating. His wife is nice, and it's sooooo sweet she stands by her man, but she's no fool. She's GOT HIM and if there was no money (lifestyles) involved, she'd be gone. :rolleyes:

Frankly, I'm glad he's off the hook. I think she's obviously a slut, and this whole thing was blown out of proportion because of Kobes fame. It's good that it's over. Now, just pay the bitch some cash, and we can all forget it ever happened.

Zephyr
09-01-2004, 11:03 PM
wow she filed a civil suit now..

Weapon_R
09-02-2004, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Zephyr

Which isn't worth fuck all, since the prosecutor in the criminal trial couldn't even be bothered to continue the baseless trial...

zer0
09-02-2004, 01:20 AM
my best friends girlfriend was roommates with kobe bryants accuser in colorado and testified multiple times that she was a total slut and was about 99% sure it was all bullshit

roopi
09-02-2004, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Weapon_R

Which isn't worth fuck all, since the prosecutor in the criminal trial couldn't even be bothered to continue the baseless trial...

Not to sure about that. OJ was innocent but he is still paying for the civil part of the case.

Xtrema
09-02-2004, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Zephyr

In the case of OJ, at least it went to trial and found innocent before the civic suit.

This case won't even make it to trial. She can file as many Civic suit as she wants but she won't get a penny.

davidI
09-02-2004, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by roopi

Not to sure about that. OJ was innocent but he is still paying for the civil part of the case.

I don't think the evidence pointed towards OJ's innocence though, he just got lucky. In Kobe's case, the evidence shows his innocence and that she's just a money grubbin whore.

403Gemini
09-02-2004, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by B17a

Yup, that's too bad, but when you're a big celeb you've got a huge target on your back.
not even man, if you had sex with a chick, the next day she could turn around and sue your ass off, even if it was 100% consentual

women have the sympathy card in those trials, so its tough for men to win

i never thought kobe raped her so good fer him but still a dumb ass for cheating

have you seen his wife?!?!?!:drool:

Weapon_R
09-02-2004, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by roopi

OJ was guilty. Kobe isn't.