PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1993 Champ White, B18C5 Civic, Regina

zackr
09-03-2004, 11:38 AM
Hey all again, I know im reposting but that other post just wasnt working out, and if your a moderator reading this could you please delete that one?

ANYWAY! Im having major bank problems and debt problems right now so im just gonna lay it out for you guys.

I will take 13,500 (YES thats the lowest ill go) for this car without the deck and LCD screen.
I have missed 2 loan payments and am probably going to be missing a third. Id rather sell it than have it repo'd and wreck my credit. If you are interested please feel free to call my cellphone (306-591-3022) or email me / msn ([email protected])

The car needs new front brake rotors, the tires may need replacing soon, and the catalytic converter is broken but I can have a warrenty one here in no time. Other than that its a very tight clean car, and anyone who drives it says this.

ANYWAY I cannot accept trades so please dont ask me. This is a very good price for the amount of time and money put into this car.

Thank you for your time.
Zack

1993 Civic SI hatchback (factory fog lights, sunroof, etc) around 110,XXXk
BRAND NEW Championship White Paint
1997 Integra Type-R motor (B18C5) around 100,XXXk
Type-R LSD tranny
ACT Stage 3 clutch
Type-R struts
Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs
Type-R 4 front and rear disc brakes
Type-R 5 bolt conversion
Type-R wheels with Yokohama AVID T4 rubber
Type-R Front Lip
Type-R Rear Lip
GS-R seats
DC Sports JDM B18C 4-1 Header
Skunk2 cat-back exhaust
Magnaflow Hi-Flow Cat
Mugen Valve cover
Mugen ECU Chipped (redlines at 9)
Mugen Tie Bar
VIS OEM Carbon Fiber Hood
JDM sidemarkers, corner lenses, gauge cluster
Tom's Motorsports Shortram Intake

http://www.zackmartyn.com/car3.jpg
http://www.zackmartyn.com/sexy-r.jpg
http://www.compacttuningtech.com/DSC06171smm.jpg

rage2
09-05-2004, 09:45 AM
Good luck dude. I know how much it sucks with banks closing in on you. Getting a car repo'd is never a good thing :(.

There are a few bank dudes on beyond, maybe you should get some advice from them as to what to do to preserve what's left of your credit. IMO selling at the price you're asking for is gonna take a while to find the right buyer, and chances are it'll end bad.

Hope you get it figured out before it's too late.

sabad66
09-05-2004, 06:04 PM
rear disc conversion?

Johnny C
09-05-2004, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by sabad66
rear disc conversion?

Yes, he has listed: "Type-R 4 front and rear disc brakes".

zackr
09-05-2004, 08:24 PM
yup the brakes off a 97 integra type-r

still no bites huh, crap

chibi_chas
09-05-2004, 09:02 PM
try autotrader maybe ? and its kind of hard selling cars at thsi time of the year i think :confused: andywas good luck with the sale :)

zackr
09-23-2004, 09:13 AM
bump, still up for sale, parents helped with loan, had 2 people fall through on me... GRRR but moving on.. 13,500 takes her home.. i added a new pic i just took

sabad66
09-23-2004, 03:39 PM
How much to ship it to Calgary?

A.Lau
09-24-2004, 05:44 PM
Yeah how much to ship?
Has the car changed at all since those pictures?

Very nice car, hope it sells soon!

zackr
09-27-2004, 12:59 PM
bump* still for sale 13,5.. will not go lower..
needs new rotors and new tires next year but looks the exact same as the pics. i took that last pic (one on my sig) a week ago. Everything on that list is included.

GQBalla
09-30-2004, 09:55 AM
Are the door jams painted too?
Power windows, door locks, a/c?
and how much shipped to Calgary?

zackr
09-30-2004, 10:14 AM
no door jams and engine bay are all factory white
(can barely tell at first glance)
AC was taken off the motor,
No power locks or windows.
Has powered moonroof though which makes up for A C.

13,900 shipped to Calgary

zackr
10-14-2004, 02:32 PM
ok you all know ive been seling my car, heres it, ive worked it out with the bank.. and im now asking 12,5 OBO for my car... it needs this stuff to be back up to 100%. Seriously no lies bought the car for 16,000 and have put alot of money into it. I cant afford to maintain it anymore!

-New Tires (Probably by next year)
-New Cat (can have warrenty one here)
-Rear Wheels Balanced
-New Brake rotors. I think the pads are o.k.
-Temperature slider behind console thing fell off the wire.. so that needs to be opened up and reconnected, (can be done by anyone probably free)?
-Will also need a deck cause im taking out mine.
-Will need a timing belt pretty soon.

Called Acura in Regina here and got prices for the parts needing fixed.
Got these prices..

$ 83.06 Rear Brake Pads (set of 2)
$ 79.15 Front Brake Pads (set of 2)
$ 325.20 Rear Brake Rotors (set of 2)
$ 236.00 Front Brake Rotors (set of 2)
$ 364.39 Timing Belt Installed (Acura Repair's Est. Labour $250, Belt $114.39)
__________________________________________________ _______________
$ 1087.80 Grand Total

Other than that tranny and clutch are both working perfect, it puffs oil shifting at really high rpm's but i honestly think you could get the oil burning to a very small amount if you got an engine tune-up. It has used Moile1 Synthetic 5W-30 its whole life, which is probably another reason it burns it, cause that oil is like water..

Those are the things that it needs.
12,500 OBO no f'ing around ive gone through 4 different people now who have f'cked me over in the end and just sorta vanished . So just dont even call me unless your serious cause it honestly makes me wanna puke all over you..

Also possibly parting out Hood (VIS OEM Carbon Fiber Grade A), and wheels (Factory Integra Type-R Wheels 5-bolt, minor scratches in a bunch of places).
If you got any offers for either let me know.

HAVE A GOOD DAY! lets get drunk this weekend

MP5
10-15-2004, 01:44 PM
Bump...this baby is still here wlel good look hard to sell this season cause winter is coming :dunno: