PDA

View Full Version : does red bull and beer mix?

TomTom
09-04-2004, 12:10 PM
i know at bars you can get redbull and vodka and gin and redbull but what about beer any redbull anyone tryed that? and does it matter what brand of it you drinK?

GQBalla
09-04-2004, 12:36 PM
alcohol and red bull dont mix period but if you can handle your liqour than go head and bust it out...i juss dont know why you would waste your time drinkin red bull with beer:dunno: might get your more drunk but thats about it....

googe
09-04-2004, 12:48 PM
canadian red bull doesnt do anything anyways

method
09-04-2004, 01:02 PM
stimulants and depressants dont mix well.

your body has to produce certain chemicals to break down the depressant (alcohol) then others to break down the stimulant (caffeine, etc)

can sure fuck you up though.

TomTom
09-04-2004, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by method

can sure fuck you up though. [/B]
excally what im hoping, i cant touch drugs anymore and someone just said this would be good, its kinda stupid but better than me popin 4 pills lol

method
09-04-2004, 01:16 PM
not really. alcohol has just as much potential to fuck you up as say... ecstacy does. they can both dehydrate you severely. they both affect perception and other elements of conscious thought.

difference is, one's legal and one's not.

sounds like you're still stuck with a bit of a problem on your hands.

you should be asking because you want to find a good drink to get your buzz on, not because you want to get shitfaced and choke on your own vomit.

benyl
09-04-2004, 01:21 PM
When you drink RB&V, the advantage is that most people won't have a hang over in the morning.

The reason is the the Redbull breaks down the lactic acid that alcohol creates. The lactic acid is partly why you have a hang over.

A few friends and I got drunk every night for two weeks straight in Austria and didn't have a hang over. RB&V was expensive, but worth it.

TomTom
09-04-2004, 04:49 PM
redbull and vodka? just 1and1 or with some mix?
and ya i have quit all drugs and got drug tests at work soon and im just better off if i dont touch that shit anyways.

d-UNiT
09-04-2004, 08:43 PM
k i know this is pure n00b.. but what exactly does red bull consist of?.. i thought it was illegal in canada.. but i saw it at a 7-11 the other day :dunno:

NiteRider
09-05-2004, 03:12 AM
the real redbull , is availble at outlawz,
the other shit in the glass bottle isnt the same stuff

but ya i ordered two RB+V and it was a whopping $18
it was too late to retract my order, so i had to pay. BUT it was a good change from the $.25 draft :barf:

NiteRider
09-05-2004, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by method
stimulants and depressants dont mix well.

your body has to produce certain chemicals to break down the depressant (alcohol) then others to break down the stimulant (caffeine, etc)

can sure fuck you up though.

no its the taurine (sp) in the red bull that mixes with the alcohol and fucks you up good :D

Wildcat
09-05-2004, 11:12 AM
ughhhh... beer and redbull :barf: nasty

TomTom
09-05-2004, 09:18 PM
um ok what detox system flushing thing you can buy works? and i was told if you drink cranberry juice it will clear you out? myths?

GQBalla
09-05-2004, 11:30 PM
you can always buy those drinks that supposedly clean you out......but i dunno bout that shiet......ahhah i thin ktheres no way to get drugs out but time itself......somepeople say though keep drinkin liquids.

Wildcat
09-06-2004, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by TomTom
um ok what detox system flushing thing you can buy works? and i was told if you drink cranberry juice it will clear you out? myths?

they sell detox drinks at the hemporium on 17th, theyre in gatorade bottles, i forget what theyre called..

benyl
09-06-2004, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by NiteRider
the real redbull , is availble at outlawz,
the other shit in the glass bottle isnt the same stuff

but ya i ordered two RB+V and it was a whopping $18
it was too late to retract my order, so i had to pay. BUT it was a good change from the $.25 draft :barf:

Actually, the glass bottle shit from Thailand is the REAL stuff. It is the original RedBull. Some guy from Austria found it there and bought the rights for it worldwide. He changed the formula a little (more sugar) and marketed it around the world.

Red Bull should be available in Canada by the end of September or October.

The reason it is illegal is that in Canada, drink with caffeine are supposed to be black, like tea, coffee, cola. That is why our Mountain Dew has no caffeine.

I looked into importing the stuff 6 years ago... but alas, a poor student was I.

googe
09-06-2004, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by benyl

Actually, the glass bottle shit from Thailand is the REAL stuff. It is the original RedBull. Some guy from Austria found it there and bought the rights for it worldwide. He changed the formula a little (more sugar) and marketed it around the world.

The reason it is illegal is that in Canada, drink with caffeine are supposed to be black, like tea, coffee, cola. That is why our Mountain Dew has no caffeine.

I looked into importing the stuff 6 years ago... but alas, a poor student was I.

the glass bottle shit doesnt do anything at all though compared to the american cans..still lacks the caffiene and taurine

and why september or october? did we get rid of that retarded law finally?

RT16V
09-07-2004, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by benyl

I think the law allows caffiene in substances that it is naturally occurring (ie: it can't be 'added'). That's why it's allowed in coffee, tea & various colas - but not other soft drinks like Mountain Dew. It's not really tied to color of the drink.

googe
09-07-2004, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by RT16V

I think the law allows caffiene in substances that it is naturally occurring (ie: it can't be 'added'). That's why it's allowed in coffee, tea & various colas - but not other soft drinks like Mountain Dew. It's not really tied to color of the drink.

actually as dumb as it sounds, he is right about the color thing