PDA

View Full Version : Totally Irrelavant...

ancient
11-13-2002, 12:10 AM
This really isn't that interesting but I thought I might post anyways......

So im crusing around on irc, talking to one of my friends when this dood interupts me, cause I mention ya I turn up the tunes loud in my car....

Hes goes what car do you drive.....

Oh 93 Prelude....

hes like ya my friend hes rich he drives a durango, a kia, and 2 jettas...

I say wow thats cool.... (Trying to be nice...)

Ya his kia's so fast....

What kind of Kia is it?

He goes, I know kias suck but his is fast. its a spectra.

Im like, A spectra? lol Whats the HP rating on those? like 75?
Meanwihle I go on carpoint to check it out... its 125...

Ya hes souped it up... fku it will tear u up dude (he kept saying dude it will tear u up)

Well unless hes put like 10 grand into his engine, I highly doubt hes gonna beat me in a race.

He said its a Kia Spectra Hatchback

Any of you guys get people like this who are just outright stupid? One of his quotes "except that im afraid im gonna die every day since he has red cobra eyes on it" Im assuming on the hood of his Kia!!!

Reminds me of the guy with the hyundai accent , with the clarion and pioneer yellow decals all over.. and the big racing stripe....

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :dunno: :dunno:

ecstasy_civic
11-13-2002, 12:40 AM
read my thread in street encounters "14 second neon" see what i deal with everyday!!! lol
seriously go read it lol

SilverRex
11-13-2002, 01:54 AM
:rofl: welp ya pretty stupid stuff.. but I might just be able to see where he is coming from ... well alittle.. still in the end.. stupid guy.. lol

F.Y.I,
after my dad couldnt affrod luxury cars anymore.. kuz of bad credit rating, the only car he kan get waz a Kia Rio.. ok in my knowledge.. performence wise, its THE or one of the crapiest cars outthere on the market.. but its cheap to the bone..

my dad told me, after the trip he had visited me a year ago.. while driving back to BC.. on a single no pass lane, a so he thinks a chevolet impala <- are those like around 200hp? anyways the car was tailing him bekuz my dad waz driving to slow.. well on straight away.. im not surprise he's slowing the traffic down.. but the guy behind him was starting to get all ticked off, so eventually he passed my dad on a double lane.. to my dad's surprise.. he caught up with the guy later.. and this time there was a long downhill with a huge corner turn near the bottom.. guess what.. my dad smoked him doing downhill and thru the turn..he said the guy with the impala actually brake during his turn kuz he was too scared of loosing control..

again, one of those stories.. if doesnt matter what you drive.. if you aint got the technique..then its

:banghead:

sexualbanana
11-13-2002, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by ancient

Reminds me of the guy with the hyundai accent , with the clarion and pioneer yellow decals all over.. and the big racing stripe....

is it red???

ancient
11-13-2002, 02:19 AM
Ya its red, with stupid ass decals and weird ass "side skirts" made out of mesh or something.....

I dunno wtf that moron was thinking tho.

van
11-13-2002, 05:58 AM
That guy on iRC is dumb you should kick/ban him lol.