PDA

View Full Version : Similar integra to mine!!

91VTEG
09-06-2004, 10:41 PM
heres a link to the pics of my car
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=40596

(Mod Edit: Location removed)
i dont know if anyone on here owns this one, but from far away it looks similar to mine.

91VTEG
09-06-2004, 10:41 PM
2. the rear kit is pretty ugly tho

5.9 R/T
09-06-2004, 10:53 PM
OMG it's uncanny! Do you think he's spying on you?

EK 2.0
09-06-2004, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by 5.9 R/T
OMG it's uncanny! Do you think he's spying on you?

no...Me thiks he's a STALKING...:eek:

Owned 2
09-06-2004, 10:55 PM
you both have awesome taste.

finboy
09-06-2004, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Owned 2
you both have awesome taste.

you forgot the [, and ] :thumbsup:

93PGT
09-06-2004, 11:18 PM
Hahaha that's my buddy's car! :thumbsup:

GT2NV
09-06-2004, 11:18 PM
his front and rear are nasty, but when that cars driving it looks identical to yours lol, theres another one too in okatokes exactly like yours:rofl:

GrahamLegaspi
09-06-2004, 11:21 PM
pfft...your car is hotter

93PGT
09-06-2004, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by black94gt
his front and rear are nasty, but when that cars driving it looks identical to yours lol, theres another one too in okatokes exactly like yours:rofl:

Yeah, that's my buddy's car.

Lo Pro
09-06-2004, 11:40 PM
the paint on the body kit paint doesnt match the car and that kit needs some mesh in it :barf:

Illusionsir
09-06-2004, 11:43 PM
the only similaritys i see are the color and taillights.... nothing special :dunno:

whiteinteggy
09-07-2004, 12:39 AM
Yea man thats my car! I'm 19 and going to college, i take the C-train everyday, i was lucky enough to get that parking spot, and dont be bashing my back kit, it just got put on, i need to black out behind the kit and put mesh on, and properly color match the peice, and i think my front kit is incredibly nice and so is yours, i really like your car and your double exhaust, its sweet man, good job, ive never seen your car in person, but i hope i do soon, i really like the style of our integras and my car is better in person then in those pics :) haha ttyl

1-Bar
09-07-2004, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by finboy

you forgot the [, and ] :thumbsup:

[ :love: ]

EK 2.0
09-07-2004, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by 1-Bar

hey Pare...don't go making fun of a car who has a twin:rofl:

J/K Bro...

TomTom
09-07-2004, 02:39 PM
i like your kit better imo but to all his own, im sure not everyone likes my kit and so on..

Kamen
09-07-2004, 02:41 PM
The only similarities I see is that they are white...:dunno:
Unless from a distance...a long one...

91VTEG
09-07-2004, 04:06 PM
okay, since you guys dont think that looks too much like mine how about this one.

This one was at one of the wednesday chinook meets.

Kaos
09-07-2004, 04:18 PM
How do u know that he didnt have it done first?

U could be spying on him.
:D

finboy
09-07-2004, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by 1-Bar

:rofl: :thumbsup:

shadowz
09-07-2004, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by 91VTEG
okay, since you guys dont think that looks too much like mine how about this one.

This one was at one of the wednesday chinook meets.

Thats the same car :dunno:

whiteinteggy
09-07-2004, 05:22 PM
HAHAHAHA thats my car, like at the begging of summer at one of those meets, that was the only one i went to and have ever been to! those other cars besides mine are my friends, and that shcoker sticker left in my window was funny, i laughed about it, and i actually work for shocker some times, who did that??

1-Bar
09-07-2004, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD

hey Pare...don't go making fun of a car who has a twin:rofl:

J/K Bro...

funny you say that, Richard parked 3 cars next to mine this morning at the U. They are very different cars my friend....

whiteinteggy
09-07-2004, 07:14 PM
gooooood one, i know my own fuckin car, look at the mugen decals on the side man, im not insulting you or anything, jsut look a little harder man, thats all, maybe you mixed up the pics, look at the one of my car at the C-train and then look at the white integra beside the black MX-6 and the green mx-3, just take a look and think this time

D'z Nutz
09-07-2004, 07:22 PM
Just a friendly suggestion: when posting spotted threads, it's probably not a good idea to include the location where a car can be found. It's not totally unlikely thieves can be browsing these forums.

f0x13
09-07-2004, 07:26 PM
:thumbsup: WOW that car it tight!! I see it in my town all the time even talked to the kid once hes a cool guy. But you all need to stop sayin shit about the color being slightly off and the mesh not being in. That takes tiem its a process. :clap: GOOD FOR YOU your car is dope. Both of them and the one at the chinook meet i know those two guys two with the black mx-6 and the green mx-3 once again dope cars so how bout you all find somthign better to do then bash other peoples cars.

7thgenvic
09-07-2004, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by whiteinteggy
HAHAHAHA thats my car, like at the begging of summer at one of those meets, that was the only one i went to and have ever been to! those other cars besides mine are my friends, and that shcoker sticker left in my window was funny, i laughed about it, and i actually work for shocker some times, who did that??

how are you in college? You can't spell worth shit, and your grammer is awful.

Sorry bro, but thats all i noticed from your posts.

:english:

finboy
09-07-2004, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by 7thgenvic

how are you in college? You can't spell worth shit, and your grammer is aweful.

D'z Nutz
09-07-2004, 09:19 PM

how are you in college? You can't spell worth shit, and your grammer is aweful.

This coming from someone who misspelt grammar and awful, not to mention using thats when it should've been that's? :rolleyes:

93PGT
09-07-2004, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by whiteinteggy

Haha, dude I put that shocker sticker in your window. I delivered a pizza in the apartments right across from the LRT station so I figured I'd make you laugh when you got to your car, lol.

GT2NV
09-07-2004, 09:45 PM

how are you in college? You can't spell worth shit, and your grammer is "aweful."

haha you dumbass you insult him yet you cant spell awful :banghead:

7thgenvic
09-07-2004, 10:25 PM
and thats why im a math major! or something like that! booo ya

hahahah :(

but honestly the post went something like this:

ummm i come to meet, cool car neet wow, i have car simularrrrrrr to car,

JK BRO!!!!!!!!!

im just bored

whiteinteggy
09-08-2004, 02:49 PM
well if i was going to sit down and spend 10 minutes instead of 1 typeing out a paragraph for this post, then maybe i would try to perfect on my grammar, and second of all i wouldnt waste my time bashing people on their FORUM post spelling! who cares! but you deserve to be made fun off cause you TRIED to make fun of me for a stupid reason

zc_boy
09-08-2004, 03:12 PM
this is pretty funny considering you bought the car the way it is you need to change it into something of your own and quit saying people copyed you in actual fact the person who owned that car before copyed a black owned by my friend who sold it to a guy in sask.so i fact your driving the copy.but i have always loved that car.he said something about a s13 conversion that would be neat.

GT2NV
09-08-2004, 03:33 PM
u know amit?

zc_boy
09-08-2004, 04:53 PM
yes hes a god buddy of mine and my buddy who owned that car before copyed amit that car of your friends has had like three kits on it.your buddy needs to make that car his own by changing somthing.by the way that probe you had was really nice i had one now sinister probe aka luke owns it. im not cusing out your buddy he just needs to seperate his car from everyone else's

whiteinteggy
09-08-2004, 05:26 PM
who are you talking about? i never said people copied my car once!

403Gemini
09-08-2004, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by black94gt
u know amit?

amit from A&B sound(well used to work there)

didnt he move to edmonton?

euro_racer
09-08-2004, 08:36 PM
this situation is very common with honda/acura cars. there are many copies of one car, you just have to deal with it or be more creative. just look at all the jdm style civics, they all are alike.

pontiacpower
09-08-2004, 08:48 PM
ohh wow u have a car that looks like u
i see cars that look exactly like mine everyday

aussie bloke
09-09-2004, 11:22 PM
look i understand that when some one has a similar car to yours you get pissed but who cares my car has a stock kit i like the stock one i see cars like mine a lot when i go to the city but thats the way i like it and how cares if you can spell its not a life or death situation and if ya can't spell ya self you have no right:guns: