PDA

View Full Version : Calgary is great for nice cars *just visited*

N'Syncro
09-07-2004, 04:46 PM
I haven't been to calgary for 2 yrs, and forgot how nice of cars you guys have. No pictures since my digi cam is broken, but from last wed to friday here's some of the cars I saw, mainly around 17th ave to around the SAIT area

Porsche Carrera 4
Yellow H2 hummer on big rims
3 VW Corrado's
Audi S8
Countless other Audi's, MBenz', BMW's
2 Ford Excursion Limo's

plus nearly all of your modded cars are done cleanly, or at least decently. Probably 80% of them would drive by and you'd think "hey, that was Ok... Not Ricey"... In Saskatoon, its the COMPLETE opposite. 80% of our modded cars have cut springs, a 6inch exhaust tip, vinyl graphics, and a huge 4ft wing on the back. :rolleyes:

Its nice to see some decent cars every once in a while... I really miss living in Vancouver though. :eek:

2jzgte
09-07-2004, 05:18 PM
lol saskatoon has some nice cars..better then Regina!.
I only love that Jdm integra in toon:thumbsup:

nhlfan
09-07-2004, 07:14 PM
Yep, i live in regina and its a struggle to even find a bmw around here.

Xtrema
09-07-2004, 07:28 PM
If you want to see nice car, hang around 17 ave and have a beer on any of the patios. The just cruise back and forth showing off.

2jzgte
09-07-2004, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by nhlfan
Yep, i live in regina and its a struggle to even find a bmw around here.

Your kidding right:eek: you must of saw that red M3 with a bodykit? running around? that thing is super nice

Ben
09-07-2004, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by N'Syncro
I haven't been to calgary for 2 yrs, and forgot how nice of cars you guys have. No pictures since my digi cam is broken, but from last wed to friday here's some of the cars I saw, mainly around 17th ave to around the SAIT area

Porsche Carrera 4
Yellow H2 hummer on big rims
3 VW Corrado's
Audi S8
Countless other Audi's, MBenz', BMW's
2 Ford Excursion Limo's

plus nearly all of your modded cars are done cleanly, or at least decently. Probably 80% of them would drive by and you'd think "hey, that was Ok... Not Ricey"... In Saskatoon, its the COMPLETE opposite. 80% of our modded cars have cut springs, a 6inch exhaust tip, vinyl graphics, and a huge 4ft wing on the back. :rolleyes:

Its nice to see some decent cars every once in a while... I really miss living in Vancouver though. :eek:

Yeah, there are lots of nice cars in Calgary, but Vancouver would be the best in the west, damn, their car shows have some insane stuff...for canada anyways...

Otherwise Toronto and areas around there have lots of nice stuff...but thats down "east" and we dont associate with them, haha.

Redlyne_mr2
09-07-2004, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Ben

Yeah, there are lots of nice cars in Calgary, but Vancouver would be the best in the west, damn, their car shows have some insane stuff...for canada anyways...

Otherwise Toronto and areas around there have lots of nice stuff...but thats down "east" and we dont associate with them, haha.
TO has the worst import car scene for the population it has. Its exotic car scene on the other hand cant be beat

Ben
09-07-2004, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

TO has the worst import car scene for the population it has. Its exotic car scene on the other hand cant be beat

er...yeah...I should have clarified that...I was referring to the exotics. Thumbsdown to the imports in that trash hole of a province

Lo Pro
09-07-2004, 10:46 PM
Are cars arent bad but this is like every other place, you have the guys rolling around with there shitty cars with huge aluminum wings and 6 inch bexhaust tips, where ver you go your gonna find something

RiceCake
09-08-2004, 03:04 AM
I was surprised with Vancouver last weekend. Spotted 2 Lamborghini Gallardos within 5 minutes of each other and countless MB SL55s. Damn nice garage five cars too :drool:

dieselpower91
09-08-2004, 03:16 AM
"2 Ford Excursion Limo's"

what color were the limo's?
Mcinnnis and holloway have a fleet of excursion funeral limo's:bigpimp:

maqbar
09-08-2004, 08:53 AM
3 corrados in the same day. that's crazy!!! all G60s?

N'Syncro
09-09-2004, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by 2jzgte

I only love that Jdm integra in toon:thumbsup:

Your kidding right:eek: you must of saw that red M3 with a bodykit? running around? that thing is super nice

Which JDM Integra? I've never seen one locally.

And that Red M3 is terribly riced out. Its got a bunch of Hamann crap on it, cheap knock-off BBS wheels, and a while back he was looking to get a cheap exhaust and cheap springs. :rolleyes: He's selling it for $71,000.

Originally posted by dieselpower91

what color were the limo's?
Mcinnnis and holloway have a fleet of excursion funeral limo's:bigpimp:

Those might have been them. They were white, IIRC.

Originally posted by maqbar
3 corrados in the same day. that's crazy!!! all G60s?

2 were for sure, and I couldn't tell w/ the 3rd. It was parked on 17th ave, and had an badgeless grille.

And when I lived there, Vancouver was crazy for higher end (exotics). Stock Ferrari's, Lambo's, maybe the odd Porsche, would catch my eye, but other than that, the car would have to be majorly pimped out for me to even turn my head (IE. E46 M3 or Audi S4 completely done up w/ wheels, lowered, kit on it, etc).

fast95pony
09-09-2004, 06:51 PM
But 'Toon has some of the nicest John Deere's !!
:drool:

:D

civic_stylez
09-09-2004, 10:20 PM
just wait man...when you see a honda civic that says "LATINO HEAT" on the back of it you know you have found the nicest car calgary has to offer....i think i speak for all calgary tuners when i say that its the sweetest car ever....:thumbsup:

N'Syncro
09-10-2004, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by fast95pony
But 'Toon has some of the nicest John Deere's !!
:drool: :D

I'm pretty sure that Saskatoon is the only place in the world where is is legal (and probably encouraged) for fucking farmers to drive their tractors thru the city on circle drive (our main freeway) during rush hour traffic. :guns:

Originally posted by civic_stylez
just wait man...when you see a honda civic that says "LATINO HEAT" on the back of it you know you have found the nicest car calgary has to offer....i think i speak for all calgary tuners when i say that its the sweetest car ever....:thumbsup:

PICS! :D