PDA

View Full Version : Need Opinions

LudeRoca
09-07-2004, 05:17 PM
K I need your guys opinions on a 91 Acura Legend. I need to find a car for my dad. He doesn't really need anything fancy. Just something he can go to work and back with. I found a 91 acura Lengend with 120k clicks. Its black mint condition and loaded with leather and everything. Hes asking $9800 for it. Whats your guys opinion on this car. How well do these cars last. I know its a honda. BUt does anybody know if any problems occur with these cars. I need opinions quick!!!

C4S
09-07-2004, 05:28 PM
They are nice car, as you say, Legend got lots of nice and luxury feature, is it the LS model ? or ?

I had one for about a yr, nothing went wrong, but it is a boring car to drive, however for under $10,000 , you get yourself a nice luxury car, yes, you can get a BMW 525i or Benz E class too .. but those cars will cost way more for running cost, or you can get a Infiniti Q45 or ES300 for that kind of price too .. but I think Legend looks the best .. and it was made in japan .. it still look better then any Honda/Acura Today !

120K sound very low for a 14 tr old car .. make sure that is the real kms, and if a local car, then usually in good shape, black is good colour too !

Still, a pre-purchase inspection is recommend. I sold mine 3 - 4 yrs ago, for $12500 ( with 150K ) .. so $9800 sound good ! :thumbsup: