PDA

View Full Version : stupid weather ruined beergardens at the u of a

GTS Jeff
09-10-2004, 10:16 AM
now i know the beer gardens is an event mainly for stupid 1st years, but damn its still pretty depressing to see NO ONE in there this week because of the snow weve got. sucks for the new students to the u of a, cuz when i first arrived on campus i was like "cool beer gardens" and i had a bunch of fun with random strangers. now its just too stupidly cold to even be outside. wtf. must suck even worse for the organizers! what a waste of money to haul in all that equipment and to have all that unsold beer!

GTS Jeff
09-11-2004, 11:29 AM
so apparently no one cares. :(

Texas
09-11-2004, 12:04 PM
LOL Ill pretend to...:rofl: you alcoholic you.

Marsh
09-12-2004, 07:43 PM
Unsold beer? thats always a tragedy
Yeah that would really suck for the first years its always fun to start off the year like that

ninjak84
09-12-2004, 07:54 PM
that blows jeff!
if it makes you feel any better, the beer gardens at my school sucked too. we didn't get snow, just not many people decided to show, and everything shut down by around 4.
socializing is hard on campus these days. too many rules + bad weather + low participation + lack of enthusiasm really kills it. seems like most students would rather mope around feeling sorry for themselves instead of doing something about it :dunno:

i think i've met maybe 1-2 people that didn't seem anti-social.
for all you losers with no friends, it's your own damn fault! go to a fucking party!