PDA

View Full Version : CD changer install?

Seanith
09-10-2004, 07:12 PM
Hey guys, i just picked up a Alpine changer, and I'm just wondering where a good place to install it would be? It would be perfect if i could install it on the back of my rear seats, but the manual says don't install it 90degrees upright, it should be horizontal.. I think in the glovebox would be pretty cramped, and below the upper deck in the rear theres some things that will get in the way of its operation I think.. its going in my civic. Thanks.

djfob
09-10-2004, 07:49 PM
Thats weird most changers can be mounted in any position. I just put mine on the floor in the back. I couldn't think of a spot so I decided to put it there for now till I figured out a better spot and that was over a year ago lol.

deadsilent2
09-10-2004, 10:27 PM
you could also try putting it in you trunk, thats what i did with my sony changer

Seanith
09-11-2004, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by deadsilent2
you could also try putting it in you trunk, thats what i did with my sony changer

where abouts in the trunk? unless i put it under the "bristle board" kinda thing covering the spare tire well theres no metal for the screws to go into.. i'm kinda leaning towards putting it under the passenger seat?