PDA

View Full Version : Bastards tried to break into my truck...

Luke 96 T/A
11-14-2002, 12:18 AM
And I can't understand why!!!!
It's an old 79 GMC Grande Sierra...
Silver tinted windows... and that's it! Nothing really special in it...
yet... I have a viper 800 alarm in it ;-)
anyways... I was saying goodbye to my gf when I heard my truck alarm go off... opened the door and saw some people jump into a red hatchback civic.. with black tinted rear window, and some white circular symbol....
anyways, they took off.. I wasn't able to catch their license plate or anything...
and there was no damage to my truck.. so they were probably trying to use a slimjim to get in...

Redlyne_mr2
11-14-2002, 12:20 AM
Holly shit everyone on beyond is under attack

szw
11-14-2002, 12:29 AM
Can you describe the symbol? Where was it, and around what area?

Luke 96 T/A
11-14-2002, 12:36 AM
It was in Bonavista (SE)...
can't really describe the symbol...it almost looked like a catholic cross with the oval on top.. but not quite... placed in the center of the rear windshield...
and honestly, I can't even be sure it was a civic.. it was just an older red hatchback.. I couldn't see the full side of it... it was gone too fast...

RX-7_TWINTURBO
11-14-2002, 12:37 AM
Sounds maybe like a Dragon sunglass symbol or maybe a Roxy sticker

thoes are the 2 common ones i see on back windows

there are also the Lebanese symbols that the brown guys seem to like to decorate they're cars with ...

szw
11-14-2002, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by Luke 96 T/A
it almost looked like a catholic cross with the oval on top.. but not quite... placed in the center of the rear windshield...

You mean the symbol for 'female'? haha j/k

That really sucks. I am so nervous about taking my car anywhere these days.

I will look out though.

Luke 96 T/A
11-14-2002, 12:46 AM
I saw one of the kids looking out the window as they drove away..
young white kit.. with a white toque, and dark hair...
too bad I couldn't get out fast enough to see the license plate :(
Still debating on calling the cops.. they didn't get in, didn't do anything..... and it might stop another theft if they get pulled over...
but.. I doubt they'll get pulled over.. and I just got back from buying a motorbike in Rimbey... realllllly tired... don't want to have to wait for cops to show up... and not sure if I can just report it on the phone, and be done with it ;-)

szw
11-14-2002, 12:49 AM
I think you can report it on the phone. Or at least call 266-1234 and let them know to look-out. Since there isn't much information besides the type of car, symbol, and area, and they didn't actually get in, I don't think they'd send a unit over.

Weapon_R
11-14-2002, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by RX-7_TWINTURBO
there are also the Lebanese symbols that the brown guys seem to like to decorate they're cars with ...

What symbols are those?

RX-7_TWINTURBO
11-14-2002, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by Weapon_R

What symbols are those?

you sometimes see them on little gold/bronze flags that they hang from their Rear view and i have seen a couple blown up into stickers and put on the rear window

Dope Dealer
11-14-2002, 01:09 AM
Well, I will be sure to keep a look out for it and if I do, I will get the license plate.

With a license plate, that opens up a number of opportunities for us ;)

infamous
11-14-2002, 01:12 AM
yeah, i'll keep my eyes posted for it....sorry to hear that they were trying to break in and i'm glad that you had an alarm :thumbsup:

buh_buh
11-14-2002, 01:15 AM
holy shit, this happened in Bonavista?
That's fucked. Good thing I don't park outside anymore.

szw
11-14-2002, 01:51 AM
Somoene should make a quick drive around school parking lots in the south.

SoSlowDx
11-14-2002, 01:57 AM
that's pretty fucked up, glad nothign happen. Seems like every week a beyond member's car is vandalized or something,
my passenger side window got smashed a while ago and so was ludelvr's fuck but I'll keep an eye out :)