PDA

View Full Version : Got rocked

illeagle
09-11-2004, 01:40 AM
Well, i'm on my way home tonight, It's raining and i'm half asleep, I'm heading northbound on 52nd st, right in front of Lester B pearson H.S., a fucking golf ball sized rock smashes my side window, and hits me in the side of the head, as i'm cruising along.. the side of my face has little cuts, and my car is windowless, and is covered in broken glass... No other cars around, and i diden't see anyone at any bus stops or on the side of the road.. I got hit just as i got through the intersection..Just a heads up guys.. The police said they've had a similar incident happen in the surrounding area.. The painful part was i wanted to take 36th..

BTW: anyone know how much glass is at the Junk yard?

403Gemini
09-11-2004, 01:52 AM
fuck why do people do this :dunno:

just like those damn kids that throw shit off overpasses

illeagle
09-11-2004, 02:09 AM
haha, the police just left.. They must be rookies, Funny part was like 10 seconds before the rock hit, I was doing some budgeting in my head, And i remember thinking, "hmm... I have just enough cash to carry me to next payday, c'mon civic, don't break down"... SMASH!

The police that showed up, expected to see a fist sized rock though my windsheild...rookie operators? :dunno:

Anywho, more new glass for me, and an excuse to vaccume the car..

sexualbanana
09-11-2004, 02:28 AM
wtf? When did that happen? Like right after we saw you? That's fucked

Owned 2
09-11-2004, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by illeagle

BTW: anyone know how much glass is at the Junk yard?

Bucks has alot of 4 doors right now(for your white pimp mobile right?) Everytime Spenser gets his window smashed out (has happened a couple times now) it costs him 12 dollars for the rear glass in his HB< so I assume for front glass it will be around that price.

lam-boy
09-11-2004, 08:37 AM
what the fuck man?
should have went home the way I did haha.

oh well we'll go pick some shit up later man. fuck..well look on the bright side, they are only minor cuts and stuff, you could have been injured way worse right? and its only a window, easily replaced.

Team_Mclaren
09-11-2004, 09:12 AM
holy shit dude!!! damn NE dumbass kids!!!! lam-boy woke me up this morning to tell me about this, lol, his all excited and worry and shit... anyway, grand your alright!

note: if u see a mx3 in the yard let me know... hope eveyrhting works out for ya

finboy
09-11-2004, 10:33 AM
atleast it wasn't a pumpkin ;)

we'll get that fixed up then, this is gonna be a busy weekend for cars :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mckenzie
09-11-2004, 10:54 AM
Whoa.....thats freaky. Good to hear you dont have a hole in your head or brain damage. The karma police will get those punks for you...no worries.:rolleyes:

noodles
09-11-2004, 11:23 AM
im just glad those kids got away, cuz if i caught them, i would take their thumbs for their sins

Seanith
09-11-2004, 12:31 PM
wtf? i can't believe something like that would happen.. hope everything gets sorted out Myron

illeagle
09-11-2004, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by lam-boy
what the fuck man?
should have went home the way I did haha.

I diden't go straight home.. The thing that pisses me off the most is having to clean up all the glass...

illeagle
09-11-2004, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by sexualbanana
wtf? When did that happen? Like right after we saw you? That's fucked
No, it was about an hour after, on my way back home...

Scandalous
09-11-2004, 03:43 PM
Shietty deal man, thats the NE for ya, good ole ghetto. You could be just sitting on your front steps and the next thing you know, your on the 6pm news...happened to me...LoL.

wildrice
09-11-2004, 04:00 PM
damn, that bites
NE kids are dip shits

i like in the NE and a year ago, my patio door/glass got smashed by a rock overnight, cost us like 500-600 bucks to replace
:guns: :guns:

illeagle
09-11-2004, 05:14 PM
got new glass, $22.00 from pick your part, Same price from buck's... Lucky for me there is onle ONE ef sedan out there..
I'd rather have the rock hit the side window than the front windsheild or rear glass.. Anyways.. the car is fixed..:thumbsup:

Boost Infested
09-11-2004, 05:16 PM
f@#king kids with slingshots

illeagle
09-11-2004, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Boost Infested
f@#king kids with slingshots

How did you they used slingshots!?!?! haha, It had to be.. From the alley to my left, (assuming that's where it came from) that's a long throw, (4 lanes) that and it went through my window like it was saran wrap... fucking bastards have good aim too.. That rock seems to big to be used in a slingshot..

As for "don't worry, the karma police...." what the hell did i do to deserve that? Maybe i should start buying lottery tickets:rofl:

people if you take that road at night, go fast and don't stop:burnout:

ZorroAMG
09-11-2004, 06:27 PM
Sorry to hear man, that seriously sucks and musta freaked you out at the moment.....kids like that deserve to bleed for a very long time.

RiceCake
09-11-2004, 11:10 PM
:banghead: Damn that sucks man.:banghead:

1barA4
09-14-2004, 07:50 PM
I must've been down that road a bit later than you, I was there about two-ish in the morning on the 11th, heading south on 52nd. Right before the lights on 26th ave by Pearson, I looked into that alley behind the corner house and saw these two white teens standing there and I'm like 'what the hell?' Just as I'm about to pass them, the concrete chunks fly. Luckily my thick front a-pillar blocked the shot going for the front/side window, but my rear wasn't so lucky. So I gotta wait two weeks for the rear windshield to come in from Montreal and I'll be 400.00 poorer....

Oh and plus more money for the touch up paint for my fvcked up a-pillar...which is an irrepairable dent...

:guns: :guns: :guns: :guns:

illeagle
09-14-2004, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by 1barA4
I must've been down that road a bit later than you, I was there about two-ish in the morning on the 11th, heading south on 52nd. Right before the lights on 26th ave by Pearson, I looked into that alley behind the corner house and saw these two white teens standing there and I'm like 'what the hell?' Just as I'm about to pass them, the concrete chunks fly. Luckily my thick front a-pillar blocked the shot going for the front/side window, but my rear wasn't so lucky. So I gotta wait two weeks for the rear windshield to come in from Montreal and I'll be 400.00 poorer....

Oh and plus more money for the touch up paint for my fvcked up a-pillar...which is an irrepairable dent...

:guns: :guns: :guns: :guns:

Hey, That's exactly where i was, Only i was there around 3AM. Now i know where they were hiding, I'm gonna watch for them now... Hmm... press charges, collect crime stoppers money, or leave at least one of them in a wheelchair...:dunno: