PDA

View Full Version : Calgary mr2 Guys

3S-GTE
09-11-2004, 01:13 PM
Well been missing out for a little while just getting too buzy. Anyways anybody wanna help me install the Hydra nemesis? PM me

Redlyne_mr2
09-11-2004, 04:12 PM
Check Pm

Ek9Max
09-13-2004, 09:02 PM
I'm gonna need help installing an SRD so remember waht you did.

Redlyne_mr2
09-13-2004, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Ek9Max
LOL any luck yet Juhn, I can recomend a place to have it installed if you decide not to do it yourself. Im selling all of my pos piggybacks and am going to put the cash towards a standalone as well. thats the only way to go IMO

3S-GTE
09-15-2004, 11:20 PM
Surething EK9Max glad to helpout a fellow car guy

Originally posted by Ek9Max

jvillain
09-16-2004, 10:55 PM
Getting it in is actually really simple. If you can do something like install an aftermarket intercooler you should be able to handle the Nemisis install. It took me about 4 hours by my self working in the back yard.

The tuning part is a whole other story. Unless you are positive that you know what you are doing you will want to spend the money to get some one else to do the tuning. Last time I talked to RTS they weren't interested. I have been doing my own but it is a lot of work.

The maps from MR controls were OK to get the car to start and drive around slowly but are not even close to some thing you could drive around town on other than a one way trip to the dyno.

The Nemisis software really sucks as well. I hear they are getting ready to redo their web site and add the forum they have been saying they have.

Having said that I still think it is the best setup for our cars.

If you have questions ask.

mr2mike
09-20-2004, 06:03 PM
Are you in a heated garage or atleast "a" garage? I wouldn't mind helping a bit... I'm pretty good at electronics and can do most things and figure out wiring diagrams from the BGB.

PM me if you need more help.