PDA

View Full Version : STOLEN - 1989 Jeep Cherokee w/ Woodgrain

Phuqu
09-11-2004, 02:56 PM
Stolen last night from parkade. Smashed window to get in and now she's gone.

Gold with woodgrain. Stock looking. Plate is TFW 251. If seen please contact Police. Passenger 1/4 window is smashed out.

Has 2 factory foglights on bumper. One is rusted and is just the shell.

It should be easier to spot as the woodgrain Jeeps are few and far between.

Please keep a lookout for Woody.

Thanks.

Johnny C
09-11-2004, 03:02 PM
Sorry to hear, what parkade was it stolen from?

1badPT
09-11-2004, 03:04 PM
Holy crap! I'll keep my eye out, sad news D

Phuqu
09-11-2004, 05:09 PM
My apartment building on Manora Place NE.

Its supposed to be an adult only building. Actually a 55+ building but we somehow got in before they changed the condo bylaw.

You have to press a code to get into the parkade or else they snuck in after somebody else drove in.

Busted the window to get in. I know I locked all the doors. I was going to go out again that night for some food so I didn't put the club on as I was just going to shower and then leave.

Got sidetracked and made some food instead and didn't put the club on. :cry:

I don't know why they didn't take my wifes' Cherokee. It had a way better deck and was newer.

This sucks ass.

Anyway if you see a woodgrain Cherokee with plate TFW 251 call the cops.

There's not too many gold and woodgrain ones around so it should be easy to spot.

Thanks for keeping an eye out.

Phuqu
09-11-2004, 05:13 PM
Mine was gold and woodgrain similar to this one.

Same rims too.

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/morbius/jeep.cherokee/pictures%20galerie%20xj/cher_1989.jpg

Phuqu
09-11-2004, 10:30 PM
Thanks to everyone who was looking. It was found at a C-Train station minus the cd player and change. Did more damage than anything.

Once again thanks for looking.

If anyone has a cheap deck to sell let me know.

Dan

Johnny C
09-12-2004, 12:23 AM
Glad to hear you got it back!

Phuqu
09-12-2004, 10:25 AM
Thanks.

Stupid fat fuck that took it. I needed to readjust the seat belt when I got it back. They drove it about 20kms. I found Willy's napkins in it. Must have got hungry before boosting my stuff.

So if you see anyone with a Pioneer deck and a black Maglite (4 D size) then you can bet it's mine. Also took a gold ring that was in the console. It was just a solid band. Other than that just rummaged through. Took all my change and the fiver that was in the ashtray.

It would have probably took him less time if he actually removed the 8 screws to gain access to the deck. I hope he hurt his fat fingers ripping it out of my dash. Buggered up the HVAC controls, instrument bezel, digital clock and the passenger window.

I hope he chokes on his next burger.

1badPT
09-12-2004, 01:46 PM
Thats good you got it back but sucks about the stuff he took from it. Does your parkade have security cameras? Maybe he's on tape?