PDA

View Full Version : Accident on John Laurie two days ago

kenny
06-13-2002, 03:00 AM
Did anyone see that accident where the car took out a light pole and went through the chain link fence heading North on John Laurie? Ouch!

I snapped this picture as I was driving by... woulda been nicer but I didn't wanna slow down traffic even more. This guy must have been going at a good rate, the light pole was originally lying across both lanes of traffic before the fire department arrived and got it off the road. The light pole is in rough shape so this guy musta just been cruising down John Laurie.

http://www.virgeweb.com/photos/0613-2002/DSCN2113.jpg

Davan
06-13-2002, 08:48 AM
Ouch.

At least he didn't wreck a NICE car... :D

spyderman
06-13-2002, 11:05 AM
Me and Ludelvr were heading down to hawkwood and noticed a bunch of fire trucks and ambulances, as we drove past them we saw the car in the fence and a huge lamp post laying across the road.

It looked like a pretty bad accident, the guy must of lost control or something....

Ben
06-13-2002, 11:16 AM
dumbshit

RiceCake
06-13-2002, 03:13 PM
:banghead: dumbass drivers.. how the hell did the guy pull that one off??? :banghead:

LUDELVR
06-13-2002, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by spyderman
Me and Ludelvr were heading down to hawkwood and noticed a bunch of fire trucks and ambulances, as we drove past them we saw the car in the fence and a huge lamp post laying across the road.

It looked like a pretty bad accident, the guy must of lost control or something....

Yah man, that was fucking crazy ass shit!!! Knocked down the lamp post as well as knocking down the fence!!! Stupid ass! Don't know what happened so I'll be gentle in terms of casting judgment!! haha.

kenny
06-13-2002, 04:58 PM
It could have been a complete accident, rage cruising along in his vw 944 spewing oil all over the road then this innocent guy/gal comes cruising along, hits the oil slick and spins out ripping the lamp post off, tear the front of the car off, and finally tearing down a chain link fence... yeah, its possible! hahah, right.

Keep the crazy driving on the track!

MiNG
06-13-2002, 06:05 PM
where abouts was this? john laurier and ?

MrX
06-13-2002, 06:35 PM
John Laurie and Brisebois. After you pass the Brisebois turnoff you start to make your way back up hill. There's a slight left bend and that's where the accident was. Don't really know how they could lost control like that as the bend was fairly long and not tight at all....but again no cast of judgement as I didn't see the accident occur.

MiNG
06-14-2002, 01:44 AM
hmmm...