PDA

View Full Version : i love calgary

markymark
09-11-2004, 08:52 PM
I am from near edmonton and I went to calgary today to go try out shel mellenium skatepark and my way out of town ive never seen a collection of nice cars like this at different times.
Heres the list
1 Ferrari 328, we followed the guy for a bit until he took off. amaizing car. (before going onto edmonton trail)
2 Ferrari 308 It was an older guy driving (on edmonton trail not 2 minutes after we saw the other one take off in the oposite direction)

3 300zx TT I saw it out of the corner of my eye it was white with a full kit, im sure it was TT cause no back seat. I wish we could have got closer but oh well. (near dearfoot)
4 A new dodge sx 2.0 turbo. First one ive ever seen done up nice. (on dearfoot)

I love calgary now lol i wanna go all the time so many nice cars rolling around your streets, i think i might have to move...

ExtremeSi
09-11-2004, 08:54 PM
Ferraris are nice, but if the rest is considered nice, what do you have in edmonton?:rofl:

Troy
09-11-2004, 09:07 PM
ive seen these cars around edmonton? ive even raced a done up turbo neon

t-im
09-11-2004, 09:28 PM
mehhh

Ben
09-11-2004, 09:58 PM
The ferraris were likely out for the European Classic Car Show:

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58195

Randyn
09-12-2004, 09:13 AM
Marky mark,

We have all those cars and thensome in edmonton. I have a testarossa, I know people that have 360s, 360 spyders, and one of my friends has a Murci and just got a gallardo.

I am always amazed when I drive the Ferrari, the number of people that either insist that it is a Kit because "there are no Ferraris in Edmonton"

i probably estimate there are 150 Ferraris / lambos in edmonton ranging in everything from dinos/308 right upto to 360s

The exotic car owner community is very small. We all know each other ( edmonton and calgary ). We all agree that driving in town is a pain in the ass, but out on the highwas is great. ( Hint: look "on the highway between edmonton and morinville and you'll frequently see a red testrossa hauling ass )

Plus the pickup driving / minivan drivers are also a pain in the ass. Then there's the Ricers...( this is gonna get me in trouble on this site )

So MArkymark, keep your eyes peeled. Calgary is not the only town with Bling Bling

markymark
09-12-2004, 05:23 PM
no i was just amaized at the little time in between when i saw all of these cars (all withen a 10 minute span) But if there was a meat that would explain the 2 ferraris. Just surpised me thats all.

Randyn
09-12-2004, 09:33 PM
here's my car at Joeys today