PDA

View Full Version : Italian GP

hyperwhite
09-12-2004, 06:47 AM
holy shit! is anyone else watching this? now this is a great race. top 3 within 4 seconds. i'm geting all tingly :D

Alpine Autowerks
09-12-2004, 07:11 AM
still all tingelynow

don,t care for MS .. but the guy can drive

rage2
09-19-2004, 05:23 PM
Ferrari should start at the back of the grid for every race, make things more exciting!

Another good example of Ferrari dominance in terms of machinery... both cars messed up the start with various problems, and still pull off a 1-2 finish.

MS fans can say all they want about it all being MS being able to win like that, but Barichello was right behind him.

Another piece of evidence to my "it's the car, not the driver" theory! :rofl:

Team_Mclaren
09-19-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by rage2
Ferrari should start at the back of the grid for every race, make things more exciting!

Another good example of Ferrari dominance in terms of machinery... both cars messed up the start with various problems, and still pull off a 1-2 finish.

MS fans can say all they want about it all being MS being able to win like that, but Barichello was right behind him.

Another piece of evidence to my "it's the car, not the driver" theory! :rofl:

:werd:

so u have my DVD yet??:angel:

Alpine Autowerks
09-19-2004, 07:08 PM
I felt some new respect for the job that Ferrari has done with this team & car while watching the race. It is the job of every other team to not only catch Fiat but surpass them.

rage2
09-19-2004, 08:22 PM
True. The other teams have really fallen behind. Still doesn't make MS a driving god ;).

Alpine Autowerks
09-19-2004, 11:15 PM
his skills are tpo drawer

but his actions both of track & when he is challenged by other drivers will make him a footnote in the history books not a legend.