PDA

View Full Version : Asshole in Raised Blazer tryin to kill me

Go4Long
09-12-2004, 12:01 PM
alright, I am the first to admit that I am not the best when it comes to obeying speed limits and general safe driving habits, but this guy was insane...
I'm driving down glenmore westbound just passing 14th street, I'm in the left lane, cruisin along, not really speeding at this point, there was a fair bit of traffic. This guy beside me in a black newer body style blazer raised with ugly chrome wheels and big mud tires starts comin over into my lane(not pulling into my lane, just wandering enough that he is comin really close to my car) so I honk. he goes back to his lane, then all of a sudden he swerves back at my lane again...I am like wtf...so I accelerate away from him.
A couple cars up I pull into the middle lane to make my turn onto northbound crowchild...looking in my mirror the dude in the blazer is comin up fast from the left lane...he swerves in front of me and slams on his brakes, locking up all four wheels(at this point I know he's an idiot, I mean his brakes are probably smaller than mine, and his truck weighs a hell of a lot more) I slow down, go around him and take off a little ways up crowchild. little while later he comes back in front of me and does it again, I go around him again. At this point I am just pissed right the fuck off...so I kinda lose it a little bit...cut in front of him and slam on my brakes(not enough to lock em up...but enough that I was way beyond the braking ability of a raised blazer) he locks em up and you can see him sliding back and forth in the lane...so I take off...thinkin maybe he'll get the picture...
traffic is pretty congested and he's still driving like an ass behind me trying to get back up in front of me...he pulls up beside me at one point and is swearin at me from his mullet mobile, I just ignore him, he throws an empty drink cup at me, I still just ignore him...
we get to the lights at crowchild and kensington road, as I am slowin down for traffic(the light is green but traffic hasn't started to move yet) he comes flyin from the turn lane and swerves into my lane, slams on his brakes and jumps out of his truck...I am like alright...idiot in lane 1...I wait for him to get close enough to my car that I can still get around him, but he will have to get back to his truck in the middle of traffic...check my mirrors, stomp on the gas and go around his open door(I think he was trying to block me from using this escape route)...and take off up northbound crowchild...never saw him again...I assume by the time he got back moving I was already on university drive...
I have a bat in my car, but I am not the type to go to it unless I really need to...this guy clearly had some kind of issue...so if ya happen to know a guy with a new black blazer ZR2 raised with chrome wheels and big tires...tell him to learn how to drive like a normal person...

240ssx
09-12-2004, 12:23 PM
Hahaha man i delt with that guy before. I know what you mean. I got cut off by him a few times. What a dick in his pimped little Blazer like he rules the road hey. :guns:

Go4Long
09-12-2004, 12:23 PM
lol...really? I'm not the only one that he thought he could outbrake?

JAYMEZ
09-12-2004, 12:31 PM
Thats happened to me , i got our of the car to greet him though , also had friends with me :D ... But ya soem ppl are just fuckin morons

Kobe
09-12-2004, 12:37 PM
Was it a younger white guy, looked 17 - 18?

Go4Long
09-12-2004, 12:40 PM
nah...he looked mid 20's

statick
09-12-2004, 01:16 PM
what a friggin idiot
big ups 2 u for not bein a complete asshole back

Shaolin
09-12-2004, 01:18 PM
i probably would've called a cop and said some guy seems to be drinking and driving because he was swerving everywhere and let them deal with it.

kiwi
09-12-2004, 05:55 PM
:eek:
Oh my... I take that route quite often... what a prick! :thumbsdow

Police
09-15-2004, 07:26 PM
what a loser...hes uneducated obviously ohh well people like these are a waste of time haha good job not wasting precious time on this scum:guns:

eblend
09-15-2004, 08:52 PM
dude, get his licence and tell them he is not driveing normally...then he is in shit

Skylinelover
09-15-2004, 09:38 PM
I think that guy lives in okotoks. Is it a 2 door?

Go4Long
09-16-2004, 08:14 AM
yeah...2 door...but I doubt it is the only raised blazer ZR2...

HillBilly
09-16-2004, 08:38 AM
I am impressed you kept your cool...

I don't think I could have. I always carry 2 nice little 26" swords in my stealth. Mostly a scare tactic..... If its serious, reach under the dash and bring out the gangsta shit.

we crazy bitches from Saskatchewan don't fuck around. We got guns and shit in our cars.

Mr. jacked up blazer would get the fuck back in his shit if he had a couple of shots past his head.

bart
09-16-2004, 08:45 AM
if i see him, i will slam my brakes on and come to a complete stop, i will post again here when that happens, hopefully with pics!

Proyecto2000
09-16-2004, 09:46 AM
calling the cops would have been sweet :)

RiceCake
09-16-2004, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Proyecto2000
calling the cops would have been sweet :)

Yeah call in a complaint to the cops for wreckless/dangerous driving... Even letting the cops know that you are being followed by a wreckless driver and your location, they may be able to send a unit to nail the bastard.:whipped:

Ben
09-16-2004, 11:47 AM
yeah, I cant believe after all that you didn't get a plate number?

Hopefully he'll get some sort of terminal illness.

Fluidic
09-16-2004, 12:14 PM
He's probably white trash. In fact, I KNOW he was white trash.

Or maybe he was actually a very ugly she.

89coupe
09-16-2004, 12:36 PM
So you are a criminal in other words?

Originally posted by Stealth R/T

I don't think I could have. I always carry 2 nice little 26" swords in my stealth. Mostly a scare tactic..... If its serious, reach under the dash and bring out the gangsta shit.

we crazy bitches from Saskatchewan don't fuck around. We got guns and shit in our cars.

Mr. jacked up blazer would get the fuck back in his shit if he had a couple of shots past his head.

HillBilly
09-16-2004, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by 89coupe
So you are a criminal in other words?

no...

just take care of buisness.

Gonthro
09-16-2004, 01:02 PM

no...

hahah he be thuggin y0h

HillBilly
09-16-2004, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Gonthro

hahah he be thuggin y0h

no. I don't claim to be a thug.

I was taught to shoot at 11 years old.
Grew up with it all my life. Just one of those things.....

89coupe
09-16-2004, 02:29 PM
...in a criminal way.

no...

1-Bar
09-16-2004, 03:14 PM
wow...impressive. Kudos on keeping your clam somewhat and not making it worse then it could have been. If I was really pissed, I would take down that guys licence plate, then goto my friend who works at the Registry and find where this person lives and do some wreckless stuff there. But usually when I get home, I'm all better and don't wanna waste more energy on it.....

What a punk.

SkylineAdmirer
09-16-2004, 03:39 PM

Haha, Takin care of business, the blades are a nice touch and i think they'll do the job for any prick on the road, don't u think the guns are a bit excessive?? Were not americans.......

HillBilly
09-16-2004, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by SkylineAdmirer
don't u think the guns are a bit excessive?? Were not americans.......

In most circumstances, yes excessive.

In some, absolutely necessary.

As my dad always told me;
1. Don't bring a knife to a gun fight
2. Assume every fight is going to involve guns.

p.s. Please don't bad mouth the americans. They might declare war on us....

HillBilly
09-16-2004, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by 89coupe
...in a criminal way.

look at the world we live in. its not a matter of legal or not. Its a fight for survival.

SkylineAdmirer
09-16-2004, 04:05 PM

In most circumstances, yes excessive.

In some, absolutely necessary.

As my dad always told me;
1. Don't bring a knife to a gun fight
2. Assume every fight is going to involve guns.

p.s. Please don't bad mouth the americans. They might declare war on us....

Haha, the lil P.S. message is funny man. number 1 is true, and number 2, not trying to badmouth u or ur dad but was he a gun nut cuz dam? wut happend to good old fashioned fist fights and the people's difference's we're solved.

HillBilly
09-16-2004, 04:12 PM
Haha, the lil P.S. message is funny man. number 1 is true, and number 2, not trying to badmouth u or ur dad but was he a gun nut cuz dam? wut happend to good old fashioned fist fights and the people's difference's we're solved.

gun nut... you could say that.

at any given point in time he has about $5000 worth of loaded shells and about $10,000 of reloading equipment.

I asked him why one day. he said, "we have to prepare for the revolution don't we?"

So you can see why my opinions are as forward as they are.

Chris Ng
09-16-2004, 04:16 PM

look at the world we live in. its not a matter of legal or not. Its a fight for survival.

You live in Sask.. what kind of trouble could you possibly get yourself into that would make it necessary to have a sword and gun in your vehicle? Do you have to protect yourself from deadly man eating cows that us city folk don't know about? Are there gangs of farmers who will ambush you on the road with their tractors ?

On a serious note.. If you get yourself into a situation where you have to defend yourself with a weapon such as a knife or a gun.. then chances are, you are just as much at fault for getting yourself into that situation.. "fight for survival?" lame.. lame.. you sir, are one of the reasons why the world is the way it is today..

Skyline_Addict
09-16-2004, 04:19 PM
ahhh, if only we could play such fun games with our friends hehe.
well anyways, there are tonnes of assholes on the road. this seems to be one of the big ones and I'm glad everything was dealt with rarely neatly. I think most drivers are ok, so you won't have to worry about this too much.

SkylineAdmirer
09-16-2004, 04:27 PM

at any given point in time he has about $5000 worth of loaded shells and about $10,000 of reloading equipment.

I asked him why one day. he said, "we have to prepare for the revolution don't we?"

:bullshit: :bullshit: (what your dad said)
You and your dad are the most ignorant stupid gun nuts in canada..... no offense of course

Originally posted by Chris Ng

You live in Sask.. what kind of trouble could you possibly get yourself into that would make it necessary to have a sword and gun in your vehicle? Do you have to protect yourself from deadly man eating cows that us city folk don't know about? Are there gangs of farmers who will ambush you on the road with their tractors ?

On a serious note.. If you get yourself into a situation where you have to defend yourself with a weapon such as a knife or a gun.. then chances are, you are just as much at fault for getting yourself into that situation.. "fight for survival?" lame.. lame.. you sir, are one of the reasons why the world is the way it is today..

Very true, Yay for the pacifists only unfortunately not every1 s a pacifist, so sad sad, but it can't work in today's world, some1 must help the pacifists, non- pacifists....... so in the words of Dylan McDermott, of course in a movie written by Scott Busby..... "The meek shall inherit the earth, someone has to go and get it ready for them."

HillBilly
09-16-2004, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Chris Ng
lame.. lame.. you sir, are one of the reasons why the world is the way it is today..

thanx for your input.

can't change the way the world is. better learn to adapt.

HillBilly
09-16-2004, 04:32 PM

:bullshit: :bullshit: (what your dad said)

deadly serious.

Ben
09-16-2004, 04:34 PM
I Love my guns.:thumbsup:

HillBilly
09-16-2004, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Ben
I Love my guns.:thumbsup:

and there is nothing wrong with that.

most gun haters are people who have never even held one in their life.

Kona9
09-16-2004, 04:55 PM
Your attitude kind of makes me think about the whole racism in Calgary Night clubs. Its that attitude that causes certain people to bring knives and guns to the bar for "protection"
Fuck that I'd rather lose a fight because I got a swift uppercut to the chin than lose a fight with a hole in my chest.

My father is a huge gun guy. Went up against the FBI in shooting contests as a Police constable a few years back and KICKED their ASS!!! Do you think he's "getting ready for the revolution" Tell your dad that proper drugs and homes are calling him not the revolution and the need for him to fight for it.

You seem somewhat right................."YOU" can't change the world, and YOU better adapt, because your attitude sucks. (towards this situation)

Besides don't you think it would be funnier to have him chase you onto a side road where you can open your box of roofing nails and huck em out the window just Like Bo and Luke Duke did?

My opinions.................and yeah keep it in Sask!!!:rofl:
PS I'm not one of the "never held a gun in my life people" haha

Khyron
09-16-2004, 05:00 PM
The only reason you like having one in your car is because you're counting on most other people not having one. But then one day you get in a confrontation and instead of backing down you start waving it around and either get arrested or shot in the head by some other guy that was counting on no one else having one.

And if you pulled a sword or a bat on someone like me who knows how to fight, you've just given permission to excercise deadly force. Good job.

FYI I love guns - at the gun range.

Khyron

Texas
09-16-2004, 05:04 PM

look at the world we live in. its not a matter of legal or not. Its a fight for survival. No you are wrong, you are in Saskatchewan correct? Its a fight to find drinkable water.

If he would have got out of his truck, I would have as well. I am too much of a hot head to alllow someone like that to get away with shit like that unscathed. There would have been a giant bootfuck on Crowchild...and I would be in jail. The guy is clearly a Rat-Goof...If he does this to me, I will break his wrists and his ankles so he cannot drive for a very long time, I will also stuff his head through every window in his vehicle.

Kona9
09-16-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Texas
No you are wrong, you are in Saskatchewan correct? Its a fight to find drinkable water.

If he would have got out of his truck, I would have as well. I am too much of a hot head to alllow someone like that to get away with shit like that unscathed. There would have been a giant bootfuck on Crowchild...and I would be in jail. The guy is clearly a Rat-Goof...If he does this to me, I will break his wrists and his ankles so he cannot drive for a very long time, I will also stuff his head through every window in his vehicle.

You're mean :rofl:

calgarys13
09-16-2004, 05:40 PM
No you are wrong, you are in Saskatchewan correct? Its a fight to find drinkable water.

^^
e-thug at its finest...i hope that guy gets beat...because hes tougher than everyone else and no one could kick his ass...we need a tool smilie:guns:

cbr_ryder
09-16-2004, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by 1-Bar
goto my friend who works at the Registry and find where this person lives and do some wreckless stuff there.

Wow I could really use a friend like that...for the asshole that tried running us off the road when riding out by Bragg Creek.

P.S. White Ford F-250 L.P. 62-G875 :D

Kona9
09-16-2004, 06:05 PM
you need a bag of marbles tucked nicely by your guage cluster / windshield, better yet a bag of broken spark plug porcelain. For the nice people that run you off the road. Just pull up beside them and SMASHY goes the drivers window with little to no effort!!!

SkylineAdmirer
09-16-2004, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Khyron
The only reason you like having one in your car is because you're counting on most other people not having one. But then one day you get in a confrontation and instead of backing down you start waving it around and either get arrested or shot in the head by some other guy that was counting on no one else having one.

And if you pulled a sword or a bat on someone like me who knows how to fight, you've just given permission to excercise deadly force. Good job.

FYI I love guns - at the gun range.

Khyron

God your right someone needed to say that:D thats also funny because its so true

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: god i fucking love this thread.... funny shit

ex1z7
09-17-2004, 12:37 AM
So Texas, you're Karate Kid now?

I've had many people flip out on me driving, nobody has gotten out of their car to me - but if they did I'd reverse and cruise away, no need to get my car more scratched then it is :p

But as for keeping your cool - good job in the situation, I think I would have ended up hitting the guy from laughing too hard and not being able to see through the tears, watching him drive >_<

I think everyone needs to bring camera's on that road and see if you can get him in action - like video cameras :) record that shiet so we can all get a good laugh..

Sounds like a douche bag :zzz:

HillBilly
09-17-2004, 08:02 AM
we have a nice little debate going here.

I can see that there are a lot of strong opinions for and against the whole "arm yourself" attitude. And you are entitled to your opinion and you can live the way you want.

I choose my way of life and you choose yours.

I think we have hijacked this thread long enough. If you want to continue on this topic we should probably start our own thread on it.

have a good day guys..:)

ZorroAMG
09-17-2004, 10:08 AM
Just last week I was leaving home depot and walking across the main lane in front to get to my car. Some chin-nut mullet wearing dad and his ugly daughter CRUISE by me at like 45k. I had to take half a step back to avoid becoming part of their jeep and as I did that I simply mouthed the word "fuck" under my breath, BARELY noticeable. Dick-stain throws on his brakes, reverses and almost backs in to me and gets out of his jeep. He starts yelling WHAT DID YOU SAY? gets out of the car and comes right up to my face. I say, actually I didn't SAY anything, I mouthed the word FUCK. You drive like that and that's what you'll get. He's like don't ever talk like that in front of my daughter! I'm like oh haha yeah sure cause you are such a good influence on her speeding in a parking lot. Now you are picking a fight with the guy you ALMOST hit? Smart guy. He goes "I'l fucking knock you out man" Mullet man was exactly my size sans the lebanese temper rising... Listen, Asshole. See all these witnesses? This isn't highschool in Taber anymore. Hit me and you better kill me because if not I'll take your license plate and charge you with attempted vehicular manslaughter and assault and then sue you for all 30 bucks you have in your name. I suggest you get back in your fucking jeep and go far away because I fucking HATE people like you and now I am getting mad. He drives away all flustered, fingering me.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: fuckin whitetrash LOL

EK 2.0
09-17-2004, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Just last week I was leaving home depot and walking across the main lane in front to get to my car. Some chin-nut mullet wearing dad and his ugly daughter CRUISE by me at like 45k. I had to take half a step back to avoid becoming part of their jeep and as I did that I simply mouthed the word &quot;fuck&quot; under my breath, BARELY noticeable. Dick-stain throws on his brakes, reverses and almost backs in to me and gets out of his jeep. He starts yelling WHAT DID YOU SAY? gets out of the car and comes right up to my face. I say, actually I didn't SAY anything, I mouthed the word FUCK. You drive like that and that's what you'll get. He's like don't ever talk like that in front of my daughter! I'm like oh haha yeah sure cause you are such a good influence on her speeding in a parking lot. Now you are picking a fight with the guy you ALMOST hit? Smart guy. He goes &quot;I'l fucking knock you out man&quot; Mullet man was exactly my size sans the lebanese temper rising... Listen, Asshole. See all these witnesses? This isn't highschool in Taber anymore. Hit me and you better kill me because if not I'll take your license plate and charge you with attempted vehicular manslaughter and assault and then sue you for all 30 bucks you have in your name. I suggest you get back in your fucking jeep and go far away because I fucking HATE people like you and now I am getting mad. He drives away all flustered, fingering me.

Steven...you really need to learn to control that temper of yours...:D

Ben
09-17-2004, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Just last week I was leaving home depot and walking across the main lane in front to get to my car. Some chin-nut mullet wearing dad and his ugly daughter CRUISE by me at like 45k. I had to take half a step back to avoid becoming part of their jeep and as I did that I simply mouthed the word &quot;fuck&quot; under my breath, BARELY noticeable. Dick-stain throws on his brakes, reverses and almost backs in to me and gets out of his jeep. He starts yelling WHAT DID YOU SAY? gets out of the car and comes right up to my face. I say, actually I didn't SAY anything, I mouthed the word FUCK. You drive like that and that's what you'll get. He's like don't ever talk like that in front of my daughter! I'm like oh haha yeah sure cause you are such a good influence on her speeding in a parking lot. Now you are picking a fight with the guy you ALMOST hit? Smart guy. He goes &quot;I'l fucking knock you out man&quot; Mullet man was exactly my size sans the lebanese temper rising... Listen, Asshole. See all these witnesses? This isn't highschool in Taber anymore. Hit me and you better kill me because if not I'll take your license plate and charge you with attempted vehicular manslaughter and assault and then sue you for all 30 bucks you have in your name. I suggest you get back in your fucking jeep and go far away because I fucking HATE people like you and now I am getting mad. He drives away all flustered, fingering me.

ROFL!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

QuasarCav
09-17-2004, 10:55 AM

and there is nothing wrong with that.

most gun haters are people who have never even held one in their life.

:werd:

I've fired a C7, C6 GPMG, C9 LMG, Karl Gustav AT rocket, M72 rocket, Mortars, pistols, shotguns, and I cant forget the lovable .50 cal death bringer.

I loves me guns, and I'm a canadian.

HillBilly
09-17-2004, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by QuasarCav
I've fired a C7, C6 GPMG, C9 LMG, Karl Gustav AT rocket, M72 rocket, Mortars, pistols, shotguns, and I cant forget the lovable .50 cal death bringer.

I loves me guns, and I'm a canadian.

SHWANK!! you wannna wear ear plugs if your popping off shots with a .50 cal

QuasarCav
09-17-2004, 11:38 AM

SHWANK!! you wannna wear ear plugs if your popping off shots with a .50 cal

Plugs? I had a god damn head set. The power from the 84mm rocket laucher drains the snot from your nose.

Go4Long
09-17-2004, 01:38 PM
that should be in the advertisement...84mm rockets, that'll clear your sinuses...

and zorro..your story kicks ass...

HillBilly
09-17-2004, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Go4Long
and zorro..your story kicks ass...

:werd:

ZorroAMG
09-17-2004, 04:01 PM
LOL...thanks? :D

abyss
09-17-2004, 06:36 PM

I asked him why one day. he said, &quot;we have to prepare for the revolution don't we?&quot;

He wouldn't be involved in any of those "special" "congregations" that are all going to some other planet when thier leader comes to get them hey?
just inquiring that's all.....:dunno:

noodles
09-17-2004, 06:57 PM
:rofl: priceless....paintballs also do the trick for them types of assholes, if im ever out with my friend i will make sure he has his gun on him lol 18 balls a second, string a line on the guys windshield and drive away as he trys to use his windshield wipers to clean oil off his window......

the same thing has happend to me in the Expedition, this guy was pullin on me in the other lane, so i sped up and he was keeping up, so i pushed it some more, still keeping up, so i punch it to close off a gap between him and the car infront of him, somehow his toyota pickup speeds up and cuts me off and then the whitetrash stomps his brakes...and i could see him shaking his head...being the rage-o-holic i am, i cut him off and stomped my brakes and then flipped a big F- U back to him...and he started following me......like hell im gunna get out, this guy looks 100 pounds bigger than me lol, so after around 10 min of driving thru edgemont i finally lost him.....what a way to get the hot blood pumping ......:whipped:

and i will be sure to keep a camera in my car everytime im out driving, i would love to get some priceless shit up on here!!!! especially of the wide load in the wheel chair thing :rofl:

SkylineAdmirer
09-17-2004, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by abyss

He wouldn't be involved in any of those &quot;special&quot; &quot;congregations&quot; that are all going to some other planet when thier leader comes to get them hey?
just inquiring that's all.....:dunno:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by noodles
:rofl: priceless....paintballs also do the trick for them types of assholes, if im ever out with my friend i will make sure he has his gun on him lol 18 balls a second, string a line on the guys windshield and drive away as he trys to use his windshield wipers to clean oil off his window......

the same thing has happend to me in the Expedition, this guy was pullin on me in the other lane, so i sped up and he was keeping up, so i pushed it some more, still keeping up, so i punch it to close off a gap between him and the car infront of him, somehow his toyota pickup speeds up and cuts me off and then the whitetrash stomps his brakes...and i could see him shaking his head...being the rage-o-holic i am, i cut him off and stomped my brakes and then flipped a big F- U back to him...and he started following me......like hell im gunna get out, this guy looks 100 pounds bigger than me lol, so after around 10 min of driving thru edgemont i finally lost him.....what a way to get the hot blood pumping ......:whipped:

and i will be sure to keep a camera in my car everytime im out driving, i would love to get some priceless shit up on here!!!! especially of the wide load in the wheel chair thing :rofl:

:rofl: u just gave me a reason to go out and buy a paint ball gun... again

Texas
09-18-2004, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by ex1z7
So Texas, you're Karate Kid now?

Is it a bad thing that I can hold my own? How old are you? You have no idea who I am and know absolutely nothing about me...so your point is moot.

Originally posted by calgarys13

e-thug at its finest...i hope that guy gets beat...because hes tougher than everyone else and no one could kick his ass...we need a tool smilie:guns: Yup straight G-Thuggin yo:rolleyes: guy can go ahead and scratch my car, I get a new paint job...:thumbsup:

Go4Long
09-21-2004, 04:09 PM
hahaha...texas...I've met ya...I am gonna go with you on this one...he's a little bigger than you jeff

(texas: it's steve...the guy that used to drive the yellow sentra)

FrostyLight
09-24-2004, 04:25 PM
sorry for the bump, but that paintball thing is a neat idea. Are there laws against that, though? It's not a weapon of deadly force, is it?

SkylineAdmirer
09-24-2004, 05:24 PM
no its not legal, itd be real stupid for it 2 be so my reasoning tells me its not, but hey, is that gonna stop me or u?:D

FrostyLight
09-24-2004, 06:20 PM
yeah although it does sound rather funny if you think about it.
Someone piss you off? Dont fight them or get into a crash.
A few paintball shots at their windshield...

*fwip fwip fwip fwip*

*speeds away* :D