PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have Arctic start 2001 alarm?

GQ_300ZXTT
09-13-2004, 01:33 AM
fuk this shiet been pissing me off for months!
does anyone have a the maunal for it? or know how to use it?
I'm having problems with the turbo timer...everytime i turn off the car and the turbo timer goes on...i have to stay in the car for 2 mins! if i get out and close the door before that...the turbo timer shuts off! fuk stupid!
it wasnt like this when i first bought the car...it would stay on even if i get out and close the door but someone fuked around with the buttons now is like this...

Strugari
09-13-2004, 08:02 AM
The Arctic Start 2001 shows only as being a remote starter, not alarm. www.autostart.ca click on support, and arc2001 is the very top selection.
Hope this helps:thumbsup:

Ryan@DerdallDesigns
09-13-2004, 09:14 AM
Its the same unit as a compustar. Its just a different name. Any compustar manuel will be the same and tell you all the info you need.

Daxin
09-13-2004, 06:56 PM
It looks like you haven't had the turbo timer set up. What you wanna do is press I+II for 2 sec (wait for a beep). Then press IV 7 times to get into the turbo timer mode. Wait til you hear 7 beeps to confirm. Then press II to turn on the turbo timer mode. Try that.

GQ_300ZXTT
09-14-2004, 02:50 AM
no i think the turbo timer is already set up.....and i tried what u just said...it still doesnt work...if i close the door the turbo timer shuts off...

Daxin
09-14-2004, 07:15 AM
Does the remote have the word 'turbo' on it. I had a remote that said '2nd' and the turbo feature did not work.

GQ_300ZXTT
09-14-2004, 02:23 PM
yeah it has the word turbo on it....this remote has turbo timer for sure cuz when i first bought the car...the turbo timer worked...whenever i turn off the car the turbo timer would kick in then i would leave my car, close the door and it will turn off automatically after 2 mins
The turbo timer still works right now but is just that it will shut off if i get out of my car and close the door! That's all I wanna fix...so the turbo timer wont shut off if i close the door...

Daxin
09-14-2004, 09:20 PM
I'm guessing the brain might need to be replaced.

GQ_300ZXTT
09-15-2004, 03:14 AM
what are you saying i'm stupid? is a fukin hassle when I drive friends around then i turn off the car and they get out and close the door! even if i tell them in the beginning, they forget...and is stupid staying in the car every fukin time...fukin idiot!

USHER
10-12-2004, 05:58 PM
lol he is talking about the alarm brain not yours

Daxin
10-12-2004, 06:02 PM
Sorry to mislead you like that. I was referring to the Alarm brain.

95acc
10-12-2004, 08:33 PM
www.compustar.org it seems to me that the "turbo" feature has been turned off.
This is the same unit as the cs2wfams make sure that the little icon is on under the word turbo on the remote, if it is not look at the back of the remote and it will tell you what buttons to press to turn it back on, it does not seem like there is anything wrong with it but compustar products are really buggy and sometimes they will reset themselves and features will have to be turned on and or off ,