PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a web developer/programming full time position

hexified
09-13-2004, 11:26 AM
Resume is available upon request. Currently working in edmonton doing web development for the govt of canada.

awd
09-13-2004, 11:30 AM
are you posting a job or looking for a job?

lint
09-13-2004, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by hexified
Resume is available upon request. Currently working in edmonton doing web development for the govt of canada.

Do you have any .NET experience? Preferably 2 years, with SQL (SQL Server 2000 and Access 97) experience as well. Familiarity with Crystal Reports is an asset. If you have that, I know of a position/company you can apply for.

roopi
09-13-2004, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by lint

Do you have any .NET experience? Preferably 2 years, with SQL (SQL Server 2000 and Access 97) experience as well. Familiarity with Crystal Reports is an asset. If you have that, I know of a position/company you can apply for.

I do. Not 2 years though. 14 months of .NET experience.

lint
09-13-2004, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by roopi

I do. Not 2 years though. 14 months of .NET experience.

Do you have the other qualifications? Position would be in Calgary as well. Also, do you have a degree? They're sticklers on that end as well. Forgot to mention that in my earlier post.

roopi
09-13-2004, 12:47 PM
SQL - Yes
Access - Yes
Degree - B/Sc. in Computing Science, Diploma in Computer Information Technology, Diploma in Business Administration (General)
Crystal Reports - No
Willing to relocate.

hexified
09-13-2004, 03:54 PM
im looking for a job not to hire someone.

i have a B.Sc in Computer Information Systems (Cum Laude Distinction [Honors]) 3.41 GPA

.NET experience about 3 yrs
some crystal reports experience about a year
javascript, java, vb 6, vb.net, and many other programming languages.

Looking for a job in calgary that pays somewhat decent. Prefer web development but dont mind doing some programming work.