PDA

View Full Version : (Movie) Cellular

Gonthro
09-13-2004, 01:00 PM
anybody catch this movie yet??? i dont go to the theaters often (this is probably the first time this year) but i went with some friends last night to go see this it was a GREAT movie... its one of those movies that in the first hour you're like WTF IS GOIN ON HERE... and then in the last 30 mins it all falls together :D

its a great movie i give it 4.5 out of 5

i recommend anyone who likes action flicks to check it out.

ZorroAMG
09-13-2004, 01:48 PM
Looking to see it for sure, Jason Statham is pretty fuckin cool..

Gonthro
09-13-2004, 01:52 PM
i wonder what the 8 other people in the theater thought of it... hehe, must had bad trailers because the theater was EMPTY, there was at most a dozen people there, it kinda made me weary about the movie... but it was a good movie. (at was also the 10pm show on a sunday night, im sure that had alot to do with the poor attendance)

Lilac Wine
09-16-2004, 10:16 PM
I thought it was very good as well. My bf agreed. We went on a monday night, there was maybe like 20 people there.

illeagle
09-16-2004, 10:18 PM
hmmm... where were we again?:dunno:
edit, you beat me.. anyways, I plan to watch it some time soon, same shit as that colin farrel flick?

BebeAphrodite
09-17-2004, 07:17 PM
ya the trailers look pretty brutal
that's why i didn't to see it
seemed soo stupid and far fetched
reminded me of the gay movie 'Phone booth" with Colin Farrell

5abi
09-17-2004, 11:09 PM
haha dis movie wuz so gay!

wuz it suppose 2 be a comedy?

sexualbanana
09-18-2004, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by 5abi
wuz it suppose 2 be a comedy?

Yeah, I was wondering that too. It seemed to me it couldn't decide whether it wanted to be a comedy or a suspense/mystery. I usually manage to find the good in movies, but this movie really tested my skills.

Acting was pretty bad, even with reputable actors like William H Macy, they still manage to fuck it up.

General idea of the storyline was good, but the writing was very unimaginative. The storyline had great potential, but the writers just simply did a pretty shitty job. Extremely predictable twsts.

I'd give this 1.5/5

CKY
09-20-2004, 11:19 PM
SERIOUSLY guys, would you help out a stranger that calls your cell out of no where?!?!?

Gonthro
09-21-2004, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by CKY
SERIOUSLY guys, would you help out a stranger that calls your cell out of no where?!?!?

possibly, if i heard some guy come in and threaten to kill her like happened in the movie... i probably wouldn't go to the extent of stealing several cars andrisking my own life on several occasions...