- Cold Air Intake with Washable Filter
- Camry Clean front Signal Lenses
- Cruise control
- Power Mirrors
- Clarion CD Player
- T-tops
- Momo Apache Steering wheel
- Ractive Muffler with

This car has been babied, its nearly all stock. No engine modifications have been done. I am the 4th owner of the car, I recently bought it off of a man who’s wife made him sell it – there’s nothing wrong with the car, I’m just in the market for something newer. The car shows no signs of rust and is in excellent condition, both physically and mechanically.

Since I have owned the car, no major repairs have been completed. However, general maintenance has been completed. I have kept an eye on the Supercharger Oil level which hasn’t changed, and changed the transmission fluid, engine oil, filter and washed the air filter.

This car carries no ICBC claims over $2000 for body damage which must be declared at the time of purchase.

Stock, the car is rated at 145 hp @ 6400rpm and 140 lb-ft @ 4000 and does 0-60 in 7.2 seconds.

The interior is in great condition. There are no cracks on any of the plastic, and the seats are free of signs of wear. The paint is in excellent condition, parts of the car have been repainted, but an excellent job was done. There are a few small rock chips on the bumper. There are some scratches on the rest of the body. I wax it regularly.

I have no problem with driving the car within a 1000km radius of Prince George to deliver it pending a deposit.

Call me @ 250 564 6946

Email @ [email protected]

Asking Price is $7900, feel free to make a reasonable offer.

http://upload.3sgtemr2.com/upload/adamcar1.JPG
http://upload.3sgtemr2.com/upload/adamcar2.JPG

dj_Twin_turbo
10-25-2004, 04:16 PM
Car must go ! I don't want to have to find a spot to park it this winter.

dj_Twin_turbo
06-07-2005, 08:15 PM
Car sold for $7500.