PDA

View Full Version : Sdub stuff for sale... OZ wheels too

SPooLiN
09-13-2004, 03:18 PM
Time to put my car away and I'm getting rid of some un-needed goodies....

HKS FCD : perfect shape... it just sat on my rear firewall inside the trunk so there is really nothing that could possibly take away from its condition. I still have the original box kicking around. Paid 2bills. $120 INSTALLED

Nology Wires : yellow, definately used.... paid 250 ..... make me an offer

Stock 91 OEM fogs : one has a minor crack but other than that they are in great shape and work flawlessly. looking to get $110

the wheels... OZ Superleggeras, race silver in color (apparently the first set ever recieved in Canada if that excites you :p ). They top the scales at a mindblowing 15.2lbs a piece for a 17" rim... Toyo t1-s rubber on these badboys as well... Arguably the best rubber for mr2 application as far as it goes. ZR rated and sticky as hell... ask me how I know :)

exact specs :
17x7 front with 215/40/17
17x8 rear with 245/35/17

The rubber on the front is amazingly almost brand new... I would say 90% just to be safe but they have almost no wear. The rears however have about 75% left on them but still have ALOT more life left in them :bthumbup:
Also included are OZ hub rings.... $2000 for the package

NGK 6097s (spark plugs): I have 2 sets if anyone wants them, brand new of course... $25/ set of 4

Fan shroud Kits : $300 PM me for more info

Thats all I can really think of at the moment... I will add more If I can think of anything or if there is something that you want then ask :)
thanks for looking
-Rob

Redlyne_mr2
09-14-2004, 09:24 AM
Rob what wires are you using? Ive heard stock are the way to go. Any differences with the nologys?

EK 2.0
09-14-2004, 09:43 AM
Wondering about that FCD for a friend...I know they are application specific...BUT...can it be made to work with any vehicle as long as the installing car matches up the wires??

Please let me know...

SPooLiN
09-14-2004, 11:08 AM
Ryan : Toyota OEM :) I only ran the Nologys for a couple months and then switched back when I replaced my ignition stuff. I melted a slight hole in one of them so thats another reason why I switched back haha. As for a difference, no I dont really think I could tell ya :dunno:

....so anyone want to buy them after saying that? hahahaha cmon now!

CycloneAWD : Actually, the FCD is universal and it is just the settings (a knob from 1-10 on the unit) that needs to be configured for vehicle specific... that and of course hooking up the correct wires :D

EK 2.0
09-14-2004, 11:34 AM
thanks for the info..I will pass it along to the guy on this board who is looking for one and have him get back to you...

NiteRider
09-14-2004, 12:07 PM
whats the bolt pattern for the rims?

stealth
09-14-2004, 06:12 PM
5X114.3

SPooLiN
09-30-2004, 11:44 AM
I also have an autometer ulta-lite boost gauge (silver face, silver bezel) that reads 20-0-20. $50 with all the necessary brand new hardware (I will just give the buyer the stuff from my new boost gauge). works great

3S-GTE
09-30-2004, 08:44 PM
hey spoolin,

im interested on the boost guage if u'll help me intall it :). Im just breaking in my car and if the weather is good i'll go visit u there. So far i have 150km on my car so far.

Redlyne_mr2
09-30-2004, 09:56 PM
Hey Juhn Im driving up to etown on Sat if you want to cruise up in a convoy. Ill only be in edmonton for an hour or so but ill be leaving Saturday. let me know if you want to cruise up with me.

stealth
09-30-2004, 11:46 PM
You guys should cruise up.

Have a meet lmao.

SPooLiN
10-01-2004, 10:50 AM
Juhn, ya that would be no problem! I just want to see your car :)

I still have to go grab my new boost gauge but I'll go buy one asap so I'll have all the hardware for ya. you may have to get a piece of longer vaccum line from home depot or something to extend it into the engine bay, but thats the price to pay for having the engine in the back :D I might even have some left over from before, I will check it out.

Ryan : Are you driving the deuce yet?? or are you takin the porchse??

Im definately up for a get together, Im meeting up with a couple other 2's on saturday for a last little cruise and get some more filming done as well.

Redlyne_mr2
10-01-2004, 05:11 PM
Hey rob Ill be in the porsche, pm me your cell if you get this in time. talk to you then

3S-GTE
10-01-2004, 05:42 PM
Hey ryan it planning to leave in the morning then meet up w/ spoolin then heading back to calgary so a cruise is cool give me a call at my cell 589-6634. and spoolin what is ur number so i can give u call

stealth
10-01-2004, 06:41 PM
i suggest when you are in etown go to gregg distributors and buy 20 feet of 1/8 vaccum hose, for 5 bucks.