PDA

View Full Version : STOLEN! system

GQBalla
09-13-2004, 10:07 PM
hey my buddy just had his eniter system jacked from in front of his house....they even took his 6 x 9s. He lives in tuscany. His system that was stolen were pioneer deck, pioneer 6 x 9s, pioneer subs and a amp i forgot what brand it was. please keep your eyes and ears open!

ThE tV 8 mE
09-13-2004, 10:19 PM
Did he have an alarm at all?

GQBalla
09-13-2004, 10:24 PM
no none at all but his car was in his driveway and the street light is shined right over it. yesterday when i was droppin of my girlfriend i saw someone near his car smoking standing kinda near the car but at the same time not close

5abi
09-14-2004, 04:26 PM
this is fucked up this is happning every where FUCKK

G
09-14-2004, 05:35 PM
Well if you are going to put thousands of dollars worth of crap into your car and you're too cheap to spend $400 on an alarm then who's to blame.:banghead:

I'm sure the street light right over top helped the theives out.

statick
09-14-2004, 05:56 PM
yea , but sumtimes ppl can get past alarms...either way sounds jacked the fuck up

badseed
09-14-2004, 06:01 PM
Just thought mention my neihborz stereo was stolen not to long ago. We saw a 92 red laser with tints prowling the neihborhood so we tried to stop him but he swerved out the way, geared down and bagged off. The car also had performance exhaust and the first three letters of the plates were "YXF" I'm pretty sure. There can't be many of these around so keep an Eye out. I'm not saying these were the same peeps, just wanted to make this vehicle known!!!:guns: