PDA

View Full Version : wtf is it with people who steal my hubcaps?

cp1
09-14-2004, 06:41 PM
yay again (AGAIN!!!) someone stole one only one of my goddam hubcaps, i mean they cover steelies and they are by no means rare and they are somewhat ugly but it is a huge piss off when it happens, for christ sake what the hell does anyone want with 1 goddam hub cap?

anyway heres the point of my thread; i wish that people would just leave other peoples shit alone!!!

Now im really mad!!! aarrrggh! i know it was taken because it was there when i parked the damn car in crowfoot dennys on thursday night and not when i came out!

civicrider
09-14-2004, 06:44 PM
your sure it didnt fall off while you were driving?

iceburns288
09-14-2004, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by civicrider
your sure it didnt fall off while you were driving?

:rofl: :rofl: :banghead:

civicluva
09-14-2004, 06:55 PM
I hear ya - it happened to me also but the looser trying to jack it left it behind because I saw his sorry ass and started to chase him :rofl:

T'was in winter when I swapped my rims with the hubs.

1badPT
09-14-2004, 06:57 PM
its probably hanging on a bathtub chain around some ballas neck

SkylineAdmirer
09-14-2004, 07:01 PM
stop buying hubcaps for them to steal! or buy sum rims, not those crappy steelies

cp1
09-14-2004, 07:07 PM
ya but unfortuantly i dont like to drive in the rain with a set of rims and 255s on the rears its not much fun when your car goes sideways all the time!

hence the steelies!

btw 1badPT i dont doubt that for one moment damn gangstars!

civicluva
09-14-2004, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by cp1
ya but unfortuantly i dont like to drive in the rain with a set of rims and 255s on the rears its not much fun when your car goes sideways all the time!

hence the steelies!

btw 1badPT i dont doubt that for one moment damn gangstars!

Fuckin thugs i mean get a life. :rofl:

CelicaST-162
09-14-2004, 07:13 PM
oooh you have a supra!:hitit::rolleyes:

cp1
09-14-2004, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by CelicaST-162
oooh you have a supra!:hitit::rolleyes:
i do... you didnt happen to take my hubcap did you? haha just kidding

CelicaST-162
09-14-2004, 07:17 PM
busted.....lol anyways what year is your beast? color?

cp1
09-14-2004, 07:19 PM
a black 87 with only two hubcaps finally washed and waxed now rained on goddam rain everytime!

CelicaST-162
09-14-2004, 07:23 PM
may i ask why you even have hub caps? lol....you need some wheels with some serious DISH..if cash permits...

civicluva
09-14-2004, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by cp1
a black 87 with only two hubcaps finally washed and waxed now rained on goddam rain everytime!

I hear ya again. Damn rain.

statick
09-14-2004, 09:49 PM
yea ppl do retarded random sht all the time, but seriously , its not so bad to roll around without hubcaps...is it:dunno:

civicluva
09-14-2004, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by statick
yea ppl do retarded random sht all the time, but seriously , its not so bad to roll around without hubcaps...is it:dunno:

i think it sucks. makes your car look ghetto. even those cheap walmart caps look gay.

Idratherbsidewayz
09-15-2004, 10:35 AM
I prefer the look of 4 black steelies to hubcaps. Just take them all off...

Gonthro
09-15-2004, 10:42 AM
you can get hubcaps that sort of lock on...

get the ones that go in behind the lugnuts and you have to remove the lugnits to remove the caps... that'll learn em.

NiteRider
09-15-2004, 12:27 PM
im sure they are jealous of your pimp ride
:rofl:

Kona9
09-15-2004, 01:02 PM
I can get you a smokin deal on some spinner hubcaps. :angel:

legendboy
09-15-2004, 02:39 PM
Maybe you have a ricey car and your chrome hubcaps are just too much for some people to take :dunno:

cp1
09-15-2004, 03:39 PM
nope not chrome nor is the car ricey... as i said previously that they were kinda ugly and they are really cheap shitty ones too... just to clarify! but ya im still reeling over this loss its kinda like someone stealing a broken minibike like what happened up at that shop in the forums! like what the f**k is the point? what the hell are you going to do with it a**hole?

I have a friend whos house was broken into awhile ago and they stole a whole crap load of stuff but he was most mad that they took his goddam kraft dinner which he had sitting on the counter ready to make...
Like what the hell? who are these people? take the tv by all means but who needs to steal a $.69 box of friggin kraft dinner?

SkylineAdmirer
09-15-2004, 03:46 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: KRAFT DINNER! but yea dude i feel your pain it would piss me off major league n if i evr found out who did it to me id grab the hub cabs they stole from me and shove them so far up their asses they would be able to cherish and keep them forever:) just to be thoughtful, my house got broken into before, i actually wasn't all that pissed off until i stepped on sumthing sharp the guy left on the groud wile he was throwing shit around, hurt my big toe like a bitch.

Seanith
09-15-2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by legendboy
Maybe you have a ricey car and your chrome hubcaps are just too much for some people to take :dunno:

lol.. but yeah get hubs that are actually held on by the lugnuts.

Selika
09-15-2004, 04:51 PM
:guns:

ex1z7
09-16-2004, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by cp1
he was most mad that they took his goddam kraft dinner which he had sitting on the counter ready to make...
Like what the hell? who are these people? take the tv by all means but who needs to steal a $.69 box of friggin kraft dinner?

I miss kraft dinner so much :( I had the perfect recipe that I'm quite sure was the cause of making me gain 10 pounds in like a month. 2 servings of creme, 10% preferably. (i used creamers... always had a bag of a few hundred in my vegitable crisper..iono why) 2 teaspoons of butter, salt, the cheese, and a bit of milk - not too much. Makes it really really ... erm ... "creamy" >_<

I had some brought to me in Australia and when I ate it I almost cried.. you never know what you've got before its gone :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thats deranged... walking home from school theres an apartment complex nearer to my house, a block or two away.. it has an L shaped driveway and these 2 guys walked through it, i walked around, and when i saw them a few steps ahead of me coming out one had a hubcap in his hand .. i did a double take and started laughing.

Hubcaps are those "look cool on walls" objects, I suppose. Especially when they have curb damage, have a going half way, have the MItsubishi tri-diamon design, with one missing diamond because it fell off. . . . .

I guess these kids saw the word "Supra" on the back of your car, thought "OMG SUPRA HUBCAPS!" and punked em to be cool, put them on their Pinto's and brag :dunno:

LUDELVR
09-16-2004, 08:45 PM
I hear ya brotha! I had some little fuckers who stole my valve stem covers! You know, the ones for the tires!! I mean really, who the fuck streals those things!!! Then again, mine were shiny! :dunno: I guess I woulda stole those too!:thumbsdow :rofl: :rofl: Since then I've resorted to the plain jane black ones!:thumbsdow I mean what's with this world when a man can't bling out his valve stem covers!!!!:rofl: