PDA

View Full Version : almost got my car stolen

Hipermax_d
11-14-2002, 11:10 PM
well not exactly mine. my mom's accord
she was out to walk the dog at nose hill. she parked at the nosehill lot along along 14th
she took the dog out for about 30-45min and when she got back. the passenger door lock was hacked.
the fuckin theives tried to hack the lock and steal the accord.
we tried unlocking the lock from the outside with the key but it wont turn.
im glad enough nothing was stolen or damaged, except for the lock.

im so pissed. its a 2001 and ever since we got the car, so many bad things happened to it

RX-7_TWINTURBO
11-14-2002, 11:12 PM
we seriosly have to take the law into our own hands here boys
i think its time for some thief beatings
:guns: :guns: :guns:

Stratus_Power
11-14-2002, 11:12 PM
are there more car thieves out there or it just so happened that ppl from beyond been getting targeted lately

szw
11-14-2002, 11:17 PM
are there more car thieves out there or it just so happened that ppl from beyond been getting targeted lately
I don't think his mom on beyond. haha

infamous
11-14-2002, 11:18 PM
shitty...i wish that this was like britain, where they had camera's everywhere....:dunno: i personally think that would help...

GP_DrIvEr
11-14-2002, 11:25 PM
the amount of car theives in calgary lately is unbelievable, it doesnt matter if they are after the car or the stereo its happening everywhere :thumbsdow

HRD2PLZ
11-15-2002, 12:07 AM
Now they're movin' onto Accords hey? Thats too bad about your moms car, you guys were lucky they didn't get any further. Accords have a factory alarm and immobilizer (depending on the model) but I've never heard if they are actually effective.

Maybe its time I start parking my car on the driveway instead of in the garage...:D

davidI
11-15-2002, 12:23 AM
I wonder if there is a chop shop or something? It sounds to me like someone is looking for Honda engines.

"A B18C Would Pull A Premium One Week Before Race Wars" :rofl:

jdmakkord
11-15-2002, 09:38 AM
thats the exact same way someone tried to get into my accord and my moms!!! Fack! And we live near nose hill!!!!

SilverRex
11-15-2002, 12:33 PM
you know what they say, accrod , civics, integras.. are like.. one of them most targeted stolen cars for many years.. kuz there is so many so its easy to strip the car to its parts and sell them...

just bekareful, as much as ppl say alarms doesnt really help.. oh it does, at least the only ppl who will attempt to steal your car will be professionals..

Toms-Celica
11-17-2002, 01:56 AM
Have you guys ever considered rigging up a kill switch to the car? :dunno:

szw
11-17-2002, 02:17 AM
yes

Sky
11-18-2002, 09:14 PM
HOndas,Hondas, Hondas......Older models are the most targeted. Newer models is harder to steal. A pro can steal any car they like, its a matter of time they have on your unattended vehicle. Have a security system(Two-way), wheel locks or brake locks(they saw you steering wheel anyways.It just waste them more time) so have atleast a wheel lock everytime you park.

ConVict
11-19-2002, 12:25 AM
IF you have a 2 way, that shows when ever anyone opens up the door... or hits the car even slightly how would they get past that .... It goes when you pop the hood too !!!

[GaGe]
11-19-2002, 12:29 AM
do you think someone from beyond might be doing this? cause a lotta people from this forum are getting their cars broken into. Just to be safe, during meets, don't post where you're parking, and park inside safe parking lots. :thumbsup:

sexualbanana
11-19-2002, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by davidI
I wonder if there is a chop shop or something? It sounds to me like someone is looking for Honda engines.

"A B18C Would Pull A Premium One Week Before Race Wars" :rofl:

shit. they're onto me. :burnout: