PDA

View Full Version : you won't see me much anymore.....

infamous
06-13-2002, 10:49 AM
hey everyone, i am now living on my own. i don't have a computer yet, so i don't know how often i will be able to get to one. i want to give a big thank you to everyone on this board, and i want to say that this is the best car forum board i have ever been on. thank you again, and i hope i can save enough money to get a computer soon! thanks again, and drive safe.

mike

infamous
06-13-2002, 02:22 PM
no one cares that i won't be here anymore?? :( i guess no one liked me...well other than me!

Weapon_R
06-13-2002, 03:10 PM
Have fun - come back soon! We'll still be here

rage2
06-13-2002, 05:08 PM
Yes, get back on soon! Go to the library and login from there... hehe.

Glad to know we've got a good thing here for the auto enthusiast community!

kenny
06-13-2002, 05:15 PM
Car forums are worse than crack, you'll find yourself coming online from computers in the mall, library, cafes, friends houses, everywhere! Hope to see you online sometime soon! :)

2000impreza
06-13-2002, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by kenny
Car forums are worse than crack, you'll find yourself coming online from computers in the mall, library, cafes, friends houses, everywhere! Hope to see you online sometime soon! :)

atleast i'm not the only one :devil:

spyguy
06-13-2002, 07:26 PM
phew thought this was gonna be one of those "I HATE EVERYONE and YOU WONT SEE ME HERE NO MORE" type of threads...thank god...haha:thumbsup:

cocoabrova
06-13-2002, 08:29 PM
Well pull out that Bargain Finder and p/u a cheap PII/PIII or something..... Like Kenny said it's like being a crack addict:zzz:, so I'm sure you'll be stealin':guns: and hockin' stuff just to buy a comp. cuz beyond.ca is the SHIET... BEE-LEE DAT!!:rofl: :woot:
Hope to see you soon.. BTW are u killerhack on ABCars.net??:confused:

Ben
06-13-2002, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by spyguy
phew thought this was gonna be one of those "I HATE EVERYONE and YOU WONT SEE ME HERE NO MORE" type of threads...thank god...haha:thumbsup:
HAHAHAHAHA, yeah, no doubt

legendboy
06-13-2002, 09:44 PM
ya, I got a P200mhz with a mouse, keyboard and monitor u can have for cheap if u want, its not much but it'll get u online! I'll even throw in a 56k modem!!!

infamous
06-14-2002, 08:25 AM
cocoabrovo: yes :( i was killerhack on abcars.net. (i have matured a lot)

legend boy: how much you want for it? i am looking into getting a computer but i don't know how much i will be able to afford.

to everyone else: thank you for the great memories, and yes i am sure i will be on here as much as i can. other than my email this is the most visited site by me!

thanks again,

Mike da :bigpimp:

rage2
06-14-2002, 12:29 PM
Actually, I have a LOT of old PC parts that can be built into an inet machine at my old place. My parents are asking me weekly to pick it up and throw it out. If you like, PM me, and you can take it all. You'll be able to build a PC to at least browse forums, but won't be fast enough to watch WM8 or MPEG2 videos (ASF and MPEG1 is ok).

I think there's a 200MMX built already...

Davan
06-14-2002, 12:41 PM
If you need to buy any parts (i get decent prices), or help putting a machine together, let me know.

I no charge labour for fellow car enthusiast! :thumbsup: