PDA

View Full Version : University/College Freshman/Freshwoman....

eb0i
09-15-2004, 10:32 AM
Well as I was waiting for my tutorial downstairs in the basement of Science Theatres at the University, I couldn't help but notice this tall first year asian guy. Now he didn't look funny or anything, but it was his "I'm so cool attitude" that made him really stand out. While we were waiting for our classes he pulls out his bling bling laptop and then turns it on, then he shows his friends how he can connect to the internet, but while he is doing all of this he decides that he should open up his winamp and play some hard house tunes for everyone to hear (through his laptop speakers). So he's clicking away bobbing his head up and down to his hard house and once in a while just checking back and forth to see if anyone is looking at him.

Really did he have to share his crappy music with everyone? Not only did he look like a major dork, he had horrible taste in music. His lady friend on the other hand was smoking hot, but obviously she has bad taste in guys.

Sorry I had to rant about how cool he was ...or trying to be.

sexualbanana
09-15-2004, 11:07 AM
Don't be hatin' :rofl:

joseph
09-15-2004, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by sexualbanana
Don't be hatin' :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

GTS Jeff
09-15-2004, 11:40 AM
fresh out of highschool...

NiteRider
09-15-2004, 12:26 PM
:banghead:

nismodrifter
09-15-2004, 12:46 PM
^trying to hide the fact that he was the kid who was flossin all his shit to show his AZN thugness :D

QuasarCav
09-15-2004, 12:49 PM
I was waiting for you to say he dropped his pimpin laptop.

He had a guy in my HS walk around with a JVC kaboom around his neck. He played that famous NWA song and needless to say was never heard from again.

kiwi
09-15-2004, 01:14 PM
Every year, you see all the newbies walking around w/ their laptops... then by 2nd year year, they realize just how pointless it is, especially when you're in science, & you can't draw diagrams, or copy down the formulas cuz of all the superscripts & stuff... :rolleyes:

EDM
09-15-2004, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by eb0i
His lady friend on the other hand was smoking hot, but obviously she has bad taste in guys.

nah, women like tall guys. i guess that sucks for some of us.

hard house sucks, i cant beleive i ever listened to that BS before :thumbsdow

laptops r heavy but i guess they can be usefull when you can 't get a comp at elbowwoom or lib.

eboi, did you have an account on ravehard or electrocalgary a long time ago, i think i seem to remember your username.

Team_Mclaren
09-15-2004, 05:07 PM
It wasnt me...:confused:
everyone knows that im no where close to tall!!! :D

eb0i
09-15-2004, 05:29 PM
was on ravehard and electro.

Weapon_R
09-15-2004, 06:08 PM
I think every new year student comes with a lot of hopes and dreams. University is an institution that will eventually beat him, and then again while he is down. Soon, he'll start wearing sweat pants and carrying a notepad like everyone else.

V6-BoI
09-15-2004, 09:04 PM
Should have just walked be and be like *cough* "faggot"

GTS Jeff
09-15-2004, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
I think every new year student comes with a lot of hopes and dreams. University is an institution that will eventually beat him, and then again while he is down. Soon, he'll start wearing sweat pants and carrying a notepad like everyone else. haha that is so true. u can always tell first years because they are the ones who dress the nicest. by the time students make it to grad school, they dress in baggy sweats.

i try to fight the urge, but sometimes ill crack, especially around exam time, u can find me in a corner somewhere just being scraggly and unkempt while studying.

sputnik
09-16-2004, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
haha that is so true. u can always tell first years because they are the ones who dress the nicest. by the time students make it to grad school, they dress in baggy sweats.

:werd:

Its because the first years still go out shopping with their moms for "back to school clothes".