PDA

View Full Version : Need help getting rid of car!!

Gustoman
09-15-2004, 11:38 PM
Hey everyone...I have this older car I'd like to get rid of. It has over 400 000 km, but it's a volvo in not too bad of condition. It's still drivable and I believe will go for another couple of years before any real major problems...Question is, I only have a couple of weeks before I leave town and I have to get rid of the car. I've tried selling but no offers yet. Do I trade it in to a dealer or junk it? I'd like to make at least 400-500 dollars off it but I'm running out of time...any suggestions?? Thanks.

Dave P
09-15-2004, 11:41 PM
Got any pics? I might be able to help you

Rockski
09-16-2004, 12:42 AM
actualy i would also appreciate a set of pictures and specks, pm or [email protected]

statick
09-16-2004, 07:58 AM
i hav a freind in the market for car rite now , PM me year and all that other info..........send pics to [email protected]

Gustoman
09-16-2004, 07:06 PM
Here's a pic of the car and some specs....if you are SERIOUS about an offer please email me at [email protected]
Thanks...

1984 Volvo 760 GLE Turbo Intercooler

416 000 km
new timing belt
new child safety bolt installed
fully loaded car

some options not working quite properly are:
sunroof sticks every now and then
driver can open every window but some can only open individually
power antennae needs attention....suppose to extend on start up
minor details - like a burnt out brake bulb and driver's windshield wiper sticking

The interior is in excellent shape...never been smoked in. It's all leather and comfortable

I'll sell the car as is...I'll go as low as $400-500.

Let me know what you guys think! Thanks