PDA

View Full Version : Import Junkyards

Khyron
09-16-2004, 10:26 AM
Does Pick your Part and Bucks have a good selection of older imports (like Celicas/Supras) or is there a place with better selection? I know Mongomery buys most of the VW wrecks for instance...

Khyron

QuasarCav
09-16-2004, 10:28 AM
I went to bucks last night for the first time. Aside from it being a swamp I was impressed by the amount of imports.

There were two first gen teg's. Both with engines intact and minimal body damage.

PYP has a bigger selection but it's all 80's civics/preludes. You also have to pay 1.00 to get in and the cars are a little more beat up.

EDIT: Just saw the last part of your post. there are at least 6-7 older supras in various states of tune(at PYP). A few older celicas. Bucks had nothing.

grocko
09-16-2004, 11:26 AM
Black Gold Auto Parts has a pretty good selection, but they're up around Nisku....they have an internet site where you can request certain parts and what not.....

calgarys13
09-16-2004, 12:21 PM
last time i was at pyp they had 5+ mk2 supras and a few celica supras...all in very good shape

Khyron
09-16-2004, 01:26 PM
K sweet - I'll hit up pyp maybe tomorrow. I need a few panels - maybe even the whole door.

Khyron