PDA

View Full Version : hey people thought i'd give ya a treat in the girl variety....check it

cartuner
09-17-2004, 11:47 AM
i run a shop out in vancouver called cartunes...these are some of our local talent that comes to car shows with us..hope you like

cartuner
09-17-2004, 11:48 AM
this one's my girl......love ya baby!

tommy1223
09-17-2004, 11:48 AM
too small CANT SEE!!!!

tommy1223
09-17-2004, 11:49 AM
STILL CANT SEE FIRST PIC!

cartuner
09-17-2004, 11:49 AM
one more of kristie:love:

cartuner
09-17-2004, 11:50 AM
this is one of my personal favs..i call it holy asses batman

cartuner
09-17-2004, 11:51 AM
these are our cartunes xtreme team (car club i run) TWINS...can u say twins?

cartuner
09-17-2004, 11:54 AM
another shot of the twins

cartuner
09-17-2004, 11:55 AM
more xtreme team girls!

cartuner
09-17-2004, 11:56 AM
im not too good with computer..cant use an impact on it lol. dont know how to make pics bigger sorry guys.

ZorroAMG
09-17-2004, 12:57 PM
Last pic, far right is the only hot one in my opinion...

JordanLotoski
09-17-2004, 12:58 PM
average!!

sexualbanana
09-17-2004, 02:29 PM
Average. . . . But I'd still stick 'em. :rofl:

Johnny C
09-17-2004, 02:38 PM
Below Average, :barf: this is "some of your local talent"?

sputnik
09-17-2004, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG

:werd:

and #3 isnt bad either... the other 2 are just standard barstar princess whores.

Boosted_TL
09-17-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG

The rest are pretty much UG

QuasarCav
09-17-2004, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by sexualbanana
Average. . . . But I'd still stick 'em. :rofl:

Originally posted by sputnik

and #3 isnt bad either... the other 2 are just standard barstar princess whores.

Just what I was thinking, but I wasn't expecting much.

ninjak84
09-17-2004, 03:15 PM
Man, you picked the worst forum ever to post pictures of girls on.

The truth is that there've been about a million girls who are crazy sexy at the Calgary shows. But all they get is put-downs and slander from the local assholes, so none of them want to do it again. Just like if your girls see this thread, they'll probably feel really hurt. It's much worse in Calgary though, so bad that shops can't even find girls to model anymore. And alot of it has to do with this forum and its users. The local shops surf this forum, and word gets around fast. No one wants to put themselves out there if they know it won't be appreciated.

Now that I've stuck up for your girls, tell those twins that there's a carbon fibre hood waiting for them to lie on in Calgary!
Haha they can ride for free anytime :D :thumbsup:
Hooray for your shop :clap: And for twin blondes with nice tummies!

sputnik
09-17-2004, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by ninjak84

The truth is that there've been about a million girls who are crazy sexy at the Calgary shows. But all they get is put-downs and slander from the local assholes, so none of them want to do it again. Just like if your girls see this thread, they'll probably feel really hurt. It's much worse in Calgary though, so bad that shops can't even find girls to model anymore. And alot of it has to do with this forum and its users. The local shops surf this forum, and word gets around fast. No one wants to put themselves out there if they know it won't be appreciated.

:whocares:

Car models belong in the same aisle along with underglow kits, blue windshield washer lights, limo tint, spinners and sheet metal spoilers.

If those girls dont want to be put down perhaps they should find a new "career". Lets face it, dressing like a whore and parading around a car you know nothing about isnt exactly going to get yourself the same respect as a hottie with a powersuit, an MBA and a six figure salary.

lint
09-17-2004, 04:07 PM

Car models belong in the same aisle along with underglow kits, blue windshield washer lights, limo tint, spinners and sheet metal spoilers.

If those girls dont want to be put down perhaps they should find a new "career". Lets face it, dressing like a whore and parading around a car you know nothing about isnt exactly going to get yourself the same respect as a hottie with a powersuit, an MBA and a six figure salary.

You might want to consider that hotties in powersuits with MBA's and six figure salaries aren't going to give two shits about a guy who e-thugs and hates on girls on the internet.

Grow the fuck up.

Chester
09-19-2004, 10:38 PM
hey I'd do em all after like 8 beers

toyboy88
09-20-2004, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by cartuner
this is one of my personal favs..i call it holy asses batman

can we get a biggie pic?:D

sin
09-20-2004, 03:48 PM
i dont think all these girls would get put down so much if a) they werent so slutty b) they werent so ugly, or c) they're participating in something thats based solely on someones opinion of how they physically look, and nothing else. and ninjak stop sucking up to get pussy.

Melinda
09-20-2004, 04:05 PM

Now that I've stuck up for your girls, tell those twins that there's a carbon fibre hood waiting for them to lie on in Calgary!

Originally posted by sin
i dont think all these girls would get put down so much if a) they werent so slutty b) they werent so ugly, or c) they're participating in something thats based solely on someones opinion of how they physically look, and nothing else. and ninjak stop sucking up to get pussy.
He's not sucking up to get pussy, he's being a decent human.

habsfan
09-20-2004, 04:19 PM
some of you guys gotta lower your standards like us ugly people lol

Kona9
09-20-2004, 04:37 PM
It's the same as anything else. (FOr the exception of a couple of members that have posted on this particular thread. No names mentioned I have seen there girls and can vouch for their opinions and taste in Women)

There are people out there that will name bash, be utterly and completely rude, and still couldn't hump a three legged pony sober. Even if they had cash to pay the pony.

You can not and will not get away from insecure losers with nothing better to do than comment on shit they never will get, or even have the chance to get close to. I'm not necessarily sticking up for the girls in this thread, but all girls that "CHOOSE" to model whether they belong doing it or not.

The point of this thread is that a Proud Business owner in Vancouver has taken time out to become a member of Beyond, and share his business, his car and the girls that make him proud. Not to point a big finger in your face and say My girls are hotter than yours.

It's all Karma people.........you can rest assure that while people with decent things to say are out getting laid by who "they think" is hot, some people will still be at home cleaning semen from their keyboards so there mom does not find out that their mentality and social life just shot out the end of their little dink and almost ruined the keyboard............AGAIN

BebeAphrodite
09-20-2004, 07:15 PM
Some of you losers online 24/7 are just so hurtin that you bash what you can't have. I'm sure your girlfriends are soo drop dead hot.
:rolleyes:

Agreed. At least these girls have the confidence to appear at events!

My my... the little miserable spiteful prude man is back at it again. Don't think that just because someone is good looking and likes to model on the side that they don't already have an education and a bright start on their future. But then again, you've proven yourself over and over again to have no credibility. After all, this is coming from the guy who says that I live in Springbank, haven't taken any economics classes, and likes to argue over things that he knows nothing about. :dunno:

Originally posted by lint

You might want to consider that hotties in powersuits with MBA's and six figure salaries aren't going to give two shits about a guy who e-thugs and hates on girls on the internet.

Grow the fuck up.
Nicely put.

Originally posted by sin
I'm sure your gfs must be sooo hot!! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Kona9
It's the same as anything else. (FOr the exception of a couple of members that have posted on this particular thread. No names mentioned I have seen there girls and can vouch for their opinions and taste in Women)

There are people out there that will name bash, be utterly and completely rude, and still couldn't hump a three legged pony sober. Even if they had cash to pay the pony.

You can not and will not get away from insecure losers with nothing better to do than comment on shit they never will get, or even have the chance to get close to. I'm not necessarily sticking up for the girls in this thread, but all girls that "CHOOSE" to model whether they belong doing it or not.

The point of this thread is that a Proud Business owner in Vancouver has taken time out to become a member of Beyond, and share his business, his car and the girls that make him proud. Not to point a big finger in your face and say My girls are hotter than yours.

It's all Karma people.........you can rest assure that while people with decent things to say are out getting laid by who "they think" is hot, some people will still be at home cleaning semen from their keyboards so there mom does not find out that their mentality and social life just shot out the end of their little dink and almost ruined the keyboard............AGAIN

Nicely put.

Chester
09-20-2004, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by sin

They're not really slutty man, are they soppossed to be modeling in baggy sweat suits?:dunno:

Kaos
09-20-2004, 07:24 PM
A war is a-brewin.

Lets be nice ppl.
Wether a girl is "hot" or "not"
They're just makin the car/car scene more appealing.
without car models, a car show would be like watching paint dry.

MtYurmom
09-20-2004, 07:24 PM
I agree with cuteasianangel in all that she said. Also, the one you are with is supposed to be the most beautiful person, but doesnt mean you have to shun every woman that walks by or you see in a photo. How the hell do you know these girls are bar whores or sluts. know them personally? probably not. if you do, they wouldnt give you the time of day. knowing damn well you'd want it. jealousy blows ass. if your gf's are so hot, why the hell arent they on some damn Victoria's secret commercial?:werd:

A womans looks is your opinion. And nothing else.

JordanLotoski
09-20-2004, 07:27 PM
Some of you losers online 24/7 are just so hurtin that you bash what you can't have. I'm sure your girlfriends are soo drop dead hot.

actually, mine is 100 time hotter, than any of them..and as far as the other members, what u dont think they can pick up an average looking gurl?

Skyline_Addict
09-20-2004, 07:30 PM
oh boy, here we go....here we gooooo againnnnn....

ninjak84
09-20-2004, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by sin

HAHA

PM sent, chump.

iceburns288
09-20-2004, 07:51 PM
I wouldn't really care how hot your gf was if I met you... after she divorced you and took all your shit would you finally learn your lesson :guns:

The people I am 'attracted to' shall we say aren't usually the hottest 1% of the world (maybe 2 though lol ;) ) but because I love them they seem more beautiful in my eyes. I would have figured people almost twice my age would have learned that by now...:rolleyes:

Some of the girls may be the biggest attention whores and sluts EVARRRRrrr!11 but then stay away from them and quit stereotyping the other 99.99 percent of models who are just trying to make themselves a living. You shouldn't be judging these girls' personalities just because you saw pics of them ON TEH NETZ0rRrrrrrr y0... I don't and can't tell you that they aren't sluts, but let's try to give them benefit of the doubt, can we?:banghead:

BTW, CAA your new avatar is :love: :love: ! ;)

$tillqls
09-20-2004, 09:03 PM
i run a shop out in vancouver called cartunes...these are some of our local talent that comes to car shows with us..hope you like

you run cartunes huh, where are you located and which brands do you carry? I am currently looking for a good system so ill prob come by. btw sorry if u may find this off topic.:thumbsup:

sin
09-21-2004, 03:15 PM
ya actually my gf is considerably better looking than those girls... but think what you want

ehos
09-21-2004, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by sin
ya actually my gf is considerably better looking than those girls... but think what you want

Says the guy with a FD in his sig, yet drives a 90 Accord.

Dreamer.

bundi
09-21-2004, 04:02 PM

hahaha owned.

The girls ain't bad lookin, but I prefer to see girls that are the owners of the cars they're in the picture of.... unless they weigh more than the car :tongue:

ZorroAMG
09-21-2004, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by ehos

Says the guy with a FD in his sig, yet drives a 90 Accord.

Dreamer.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA:rofl:

sin
09-21-2004, 07:37 PM
im 17, and bought the car myself, not like i can afford an FD, so i do dream. its not like ive ever said i drive an FD...

SOAB
09-21-2004, 07:51 PM
man, some of the guys here must have some HAWT girlfriends. PROVE IT!! ya'll talk like you are hittin the likes of those twins or better. again, i say put up, or shut up.

those chicks wouldn't even give you the time of day, let alone give a shit about what some 17yr/old says about them on the net. ya'll probably couldn't even afford to take them on a real date (not fuggin Mcdonalds....)

BTW, those twins are smokin!!

ZorroAMG
09-21-2004, 11:03 PM
Son of a Bitch, that's FUNNY! :rofl:

googe
09-22-2004, 01:36 AM
im gonna stay out of this one for the most part, but i encourage everyone trashing these girls to post their picture. you can say all you want that you have more going for you than appearance, but when a forum starts telling you how ugly you are, youre still gonna feel like shit.

lets see some common decency people

ryder_23
09-22-2004, 01:38 AM
:werd: googe

I mean, it goes back to the old saying.

If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all

sputnik
09-22-2004, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by CuteAsianAngel

My my... the little miserable spiteful prude man is back at it again. Don't think that just because someone is good looking and likes to model on the side that they don't already have an education and a bright start on their future. But then again, you've proven yourself over and over again to have no credibility.

Pot calling the kettle black?

Little? (Nope)
Miserable? (No)
Spiteful? (Far from it)
Prude? (Wrong again)

I am just a bullshit filter. People talk shit on Beyond all of the time. I'm not angry or spiteful... I am just negatively sarcastic in a mostly humourous way. When someone says something stupid, I have no problems giving my opinion over the Internet or in person. If you cant accept that please return to the world in which you are constantly showered with shallow flattery and general pandering.

The problem I have with car modelling is that the model will hear either "compliments" from horny kids gawking at their boobs or put downs about the way they look. Are we really supposed to feel sorry for them? Thats life. If anyone takes offense to either, perhaps they should find another line of work. What should one expect?

"Did you see that car model? I could tell by the way she had her tits hanging out that she is a nice person that commands my respect. The way her thong was showing really made me consider her deeper feelings and wonder if she wants to start a family or get her MBA"

Personally, I feel that car models are no different than strippers or hookers. They ultimately are pawns used to get mindless horny kids to buy car mods or get them to flock to the latest manufactured trend.

I am not saying they arent educated... I just question their motivation and have no sympathy for the slings and arrows they may face from time to time.

GT2NV
09-22-2004, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by MIWYFSHOT
average!! lol everythings average compared to your wife:love: lol just playin man:thumbsup:

JordanLotoski
09-22-2004, 11:54 PM
true that, but those gurls are very average

GT2NV
09-22-2004, 11:57 PM

Personally, I feel that car models are no different than strippers or hookers. :rolleyes:

JAYMEZ
09-23-2004, 01:03 AM
:werd: Googe

and why the fuck does it matter what you drive , for how hot your girl is lol? thats fuckin bs.

three.eighteen.
09-23-2004, 11:45 AM
this is crap, those girls are obviously not ugly, no theyre not supermodels...but no one said they were, just cus theyre models doesnt mean they have to be hotter than anything you've ever seen before
i dare any of you to post pictures of yourselves or your girlfriends, and we'll let these judgemental assholes do what they do best

ZorroAMG
09-23-2004, 12:33 PM
Standards, folks. Some have 'em......some....... well you know.

finboy
09-23-2004, 12:39 PM
car models are like show cars, the reason they are there is for people to see, and critisizm comes with the territory. if you can't take the comments, then don't enter the contest. :dunno:

SOAB
09-23-2004, 05:57 PM
lol. kinda funny you say that, cause i've seen some fugly ass cars on this site, but i've never said anything about it. maybe i should join the crowd :D

finboy
09-24-2004, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by SOAB
lol. kinda funny you say that, cause i've seen some fugly ass cars on this site, but i've never said anything about it. maybe i should join the crowd :D

and if someone post something asking for opinions, they should expect SOME negative feedback.

not everyone will like you or your choices, get over it :dunno:

SOAB
09-24-2004, 05:29 PM
theres also a difference between calling a car ugly and calling another human being ugly.

ya'll act like because its the internet, you can say anything and it won't matter. maybe try only posting things that you would say in real life to that person, i bet alot of these posts would change....

ZorroAMG
09-24-2004, 06:10 PM
oh, shhhh.

finboy
09-25-2004, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by SOAB
theres also a difference between calling a car ugly and calling another human being ugly.

ya'll act like because its the internet, you can say anything and it won't matter. maybe try only posting things that you would say in real life to that person, i bet alot of these posts would change....

things i would say in real life...

what did the 5 fingers say to the face? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

cartuner
09-28-2004, 04:11 PM
wow, misssed alot of this thread.....to some of you thank you and to some of you well you get the idea. those girls are our fellow employeees g/fs that r nice enought to do this for me for FREE!! have you ever tried to talk a girl into wearing little outfits and parading around a car show on your feet for twelve hrs, getting mauled by losers that freak out just get their pic taken with a girl?\
well i have and it isn't easy. oh yeah did i mention they do this out of the goodness of their hearts to help me and their better halfes succeed in business? so, yeah thank you girls you have done an AWESOME job of helping get cartunes out there and dont listen to the haters..

GT2NV
09-28-2004, 09:38 PM
lol if they knew beyond they would know its full of haters and none of this should be taken seriously:thumbsdow

abyss
10-19-2004, 06:00 PM
)
wow, misssed alot of this thread.....to some of you thank you and to some of you well you get the idea. those girls are our fellow employeees g/fs that r nice enought to do this for me for FREE!! have you ever tried to talk a girl into wearing little outfits and parading around a car show on your feet for twelve hrs, getting mauled by losers that freak out just get their pic taken with a girl?\
well i have and it isn't easy. oh yeah did i mention they do this out of the goodness of their hearts to help me and their better halfes succeed in business? so, yeah thank you girls you have done an AWESOME job of helping get cartunes out there and dont listen to the haters..

:thumbsup:

If I was a model, the only opinions I would care about are my employer (even if he's not paying me ;) ) and my boyfriend. I can understand why those girls would do it for free. Props to those girls on the ultimate level of self confidence. I could never do it, even if I had the perfect body. :D

403Gemini
10-19-2004, 11:01 PM
:dunno:

i think all the girls are attractive

JordanLotoski
10-19-2004, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini
:dunno:

i think all the girls are attractive

:nut:

Redlyne_mr2
10-19-2004, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Kona9

I totally agree man. Takes alot to publicize your looks especially since beauty is so subjective. To some guys Im sure these girls are drop dead gorgeous while to others it has been made obvious that they don't find them appealing. I don't think that their looks though should be described with a puke sign or a couple of rude insults though. Keep in mind these are also pictures, some girls just aren't photogenic.

JordanLotoski
10-19-2004, 11:43 PM
ohhh by no means are ther ugly.....i think there average looking gurls...calgary has lots of great lookin ladies so maybe in regina they would be hot...ask the regina crew haha

Redlyne_mr2
10-19-2004, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by MIWYFSHOT
ohhh by no means are ther ugly.....i think there average looking gurls...calgary has lots of great lookin ladies so maybe in regina they would be hot...ask the regina crew haha
haha youre such an asshole man

JordanLotoski
10-19-2004, 11:56 PM
that was a joke man....i wasnt the one that said there ugly....whats wrong with saying there average...and your right maybe there not photogenic...i know iam not..so who knows..i didnt mean to sound like an asshole...please forgive me...forgive me alllllllllllllllllllll

ZorroAMG
10-20-2004, 02:02 AM
I forgive you, jerk. :D

Ryan@DerdallDesigns
10-28-2004, 09:14 AM
Must have found thase girls on Hastings??? oh no sorry Granville??? oh right Robson. Dude those chicks are nasty! Do yourself and your shop a favor and try Surrey or burnaby next time!!!!!!!:barf:

aquamarine
11-08-2004, 01:07 PM
I'd have'm model for me. For whatever that's worth, but what do I know, I don't drive a generically purchased car with 'ROXY' stickers and shit on it, so because of that, I don't have an opinion.

In which case, y'all can just disregard my posting here.

As I said, I think the two blondes are nice looking enough to bring to a place such as Carvers (see: Saskatoon) without worrying about getting looks from folks. Then again what do I know?

cboyspimp
11-08-2004, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Kaos
A war is a-brewin.

Lets be nice ppl.
Wether a girl is "hot" or "not"
They're just makin the car/car scene more appealing.
without car models, a car show would be like watching paint dry.
:werd: kaos when are we going clubbing together LOLjk

Primer_Drift
11-09-2004, 12:12 AM
Thanks, this thread should have died a long time ago :closed:

Originally posted by Melinda

He's not sucking up to get pussy, he's being a decent human.
^^^ In the context of appreciating half naked women straddling cars? :rofl: