PDA

View Full Version : F/S: 2003 Acura RSX Type-S

squashman
09-17-2004, 12:01 PM
Hey everyone, sadly for me, I must part with my
'03 RSX Type S. It's only got 15000kms on it, is black w/ black leather interior, has tinted windows, gold package lettering, upgraded headlights, and I 'Minged' the paint job and the leather and fabric interior. The usual Type-S package... 200HP, 6 speed, alloy wheels. This car still has the new car smell. I'm selling it cause I travel so much and don't really need a car, since I'm home for a week (maybe) a month. Doesn't make sense having such a wicked car collecting dust in the garage. I'm looking for something in the upper $20k's, and am willing to negotiate for sure if someone is interested.
I've got tons of pics, all paperwork, everything you need. I just need to sell it very soon! So if you're at all interested, or know someone who's looking, let me know! Obviously, no GST, or PST, or any other b.s. dealership charges, so I'm going to have a better price no matter what.
THANKS!!

This car is in Edmonton, AB, always been garaged. Email too, if you want @ [email protected]. THANKS!

squashman
09-17-2004, 12:33 PM
bit bigger pic here

ryder_23
09-17-2004, 12:38 PM
Can you please post up a firmer price...thanks

squashman
09-17-2004, 12:53 PM
Firmer price...
It's in the paper for $29,900.
Again, that's better than what I've seen on AutoTrader and on other used car sites. In Alberta, I've seen the Type-S going for $28,665 from a dealership, so add GST and their fees and it's roughly $30,850 with tax and fees. I've also seen it out East in Montreal and places in Ontario going for as low as 26,500 - add GST, PST and shipping (about $750 from Ontario, $850 from Quebec)= ~$31,250.00

Like I said, 29,900 is what I'm asking, but if someone offers me a decent price around there, I'll be all over it, since I do need to sell in a hurry.

Thanks. I've got tons more pics and anything else if you need. Let me know!