PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT: 1990 Acura Integra LS

Hot_Wheelz
09-18-2004, 07:34 PM
FS/FT: 1990 Acura Integra LS
So ive been looking and looking more and more at 240sx's and i feel i need one now.. SO im looking to sell or trade my Inegra.

It's a:
clean
White
2 door.
blue interior
Clear corners
Head light blubs and clear corner bulbs are Euro Light super whites.
acura alloy wheels
4 wheel disk breaks
afew Km's 325 xxx kms
New Parts include
fixed windows (passenger AND driver sides)
New battery w/ warrenty
New spark plugs
New wires
New cap
New Rotor
New Coil
New "Exciter Modual" <- i think this is why a distributor is soo much to buy as a single unit..
New Front break Pads
New front break Rotors

Sony Xplod deck
sorry no amp or subs.. they got stolen
Only REAL downside is their is a crack in the sunroof glass, and my sterio got jacked and they used a crow bar to pop my trunk so it needs a bit of work.. aprox. $300 at the body shop.

how much for such a quality car you may ask? 4000 OBO... however if you buy it for the asking price ill use part of that money to buy the new owner of the car an awsome present.. but its a good suprise so ill only tell what it is AFTER i have cash in hand..

Thanks everyone!

Hot_Wheelz
09-19-2004, 08:18 AM
Bump!!

Hot_Wheelz
09-21-2004, 12:52 AM
bump, pirce is basically OBO... GREAT CAR... would be ok for a winter beater... Need Car gone... I AM WILLING TO TRADE! (looking for a 240sx tho..however if u have something cool lemmie know)

Hot_Wheelz
09-21-2004, 10:56 PM
217 views... come on guys... someone must need this car!

ridiculous_
09-22-2004, 12:00 AM
1500....not delte this, given ppl are offern 4 for a car with 125 less k in the other thread this isnt bad

Hot_Wheelz
09-24-2004, 09:35 PM
Lowest ill go is 3g.. if someone offers 3800 ill toss in 4 brand new all season OR winter tires.

and the even tho there's alot of KM's on this motor its running perfect.. NO problems..:thumbsup: its a good car at a resonable price.